Thread: Republicans demand names of unidentified FBI employees in IG report

Republicans demand names of unidentified FBI employees in IG report

Republicans demand names of unidentified FBI employees in IG report
    by Melissa Quinn | June 18, 2018

Republican lawmakers are asking the Justice Department’s internal watchdog to hand over the names of unidentified FBI agents and employees mentioned in its report on how the FBI investigated Hillary Clinton's private email server.

Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., and seven other Republicans wrote a letter asking Inspector General Michael Horowitz whether the FBI employees in question should be unmasked “in the interest of justice and transparency.”

“As representatives of the American people, Congress deserves to know exactly who contributed to the abuse of power at the Department of Justice and FBI,” the lawmakers wrote. “These individuals need to be held accountable and only transparency will ensure that action.”
    It also detailed other text messages and instant messages exchanged by unnamed FBI officials that “included statements of hostility toward” Trump.
    Biggs and his fellow Republican lawmakers said “there are many serious findings regarding actions of FBI agents who were not directly identified in your report.”

In addition to Biggs, GOP Reps. Dave Brat of Virginia, Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Paul Gosar of Arizona, Jody Hice of Georgia, Jim Jordan of Ohio, and Ralph Norman of South Carolina signed the letter to Horowitz.
    More: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-in-ig-report

https://twitter.com/RepAndyBiggsAZ/s...32637165801472
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I agree .
    Do something Danke

Did the IG Report discuss Operation Crossfire Hurricane? How could it possibly be avoided? Who was involved?

Code Name Crossfire Hurricane

Horowitz and the Democrats claim the IG Report has no evidence of any bias. Perhaps they "forgot" about this story...

EXCLUSIVE: FBI’s Own Political Terror Plot; Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump
    Posted on March 14, 2017 by Investigative Bureau

Mere days before Gen. Michael Flynn was sacked as national security advisor, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe gathered more than a dozen of his top FBI disciples to plot how to ruin Flynn’s aspiring political career and manufacture evidence to derail President Donald Trump, according to FBI sources.

McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “$#@! Flynn and then we $#@! Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.

This was one of several such meetings held in seclusion among key FBI leaders since Trump was elected president, FBI sources confirm. At the congregation where McCabe went off the political rails and vowed to destroy Flynn and Trump, there were as many as 16 top FBI officials, inside intelligence sources said. No lower-level agents or support personnel were present.

If you are among the millions of Americans who have pondered in recent months whether the Obama-era “Deep State” intelligence apparatus and FBI are working for or against Trump, this is the first definitive proof that the country’s once-premiere law enforcement agency has gone rogue.

The non-elected hierarchy that steer the FBI have declared war on President Trump and his White House inner circle. Make no mistake.
    Embattled FBI Director James Comey did not attend these private meetings of his interoffice revolutionaries, sources said, though he was aware of the gatherings yet did not discourage them or McCabe’s inflammatory and dangerous rhetoric. Some FBI agents have questioned if the Anti-Trump attitude shared in the secret sit downs with the bureau’s top brass is now the official platform of the FBI.
    Democratic factions controlled by a Hillary Clinton insider paid the deputy director of the FBI’s wife almost $700,000 in campaign funds before McCabe, who was supervising Clinton’s investigation, lobbied against charging her criminally, according to records and interviews obtained by True Pundit.
    We would normally demand a federal investigation into such allegations of collusion. But who would conduct it, the FBI?
    More: https://truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi...flynn-trump-2/

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/958057320025600000

Rep Ted Poe (R-TX) asked Inspector General Horowitz about the unnamed, anti-Trump FBI officials in his review on the bureau’s (mis)handling of the Hillary email investigation.

Horowitz said the FBI is withholding the names from the public “because they work on counterintelligence.”
    “So the FBI does not want their names released?” Rep Ted Poe (R-TX) asked Horowitz.
    “Correct,” Horowitz replied.
    Ted Poe finally asks IG Horowitz about FBI Attorney 2, Agent 1 and Agent 5, all of whom sent anti-Trump texts. Horowitz says FBI does not want their identities revealed because they work on counterintelligence.
    — Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) June 19, 2018
    Horowitz referred five unnamed FBI employees for investigation after more anti-Trump text messages surfaced.
    FBI employees were simply referred to as “FBI attorney 2,” or “FBI employee.” (example below)

On Monday, a group of GOP lawmakers, led by Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) sent a letter to Inspector General Horowitz demanding he release the names of the FBI employees named in the IG report.
    Rep. Biggs brought up the Trump-hating ‘FBI attorney 2’ who messaged about ‘the resistance.
    ‘”For example, one FBI attorney texted “viva le resistance” when asked about his commitment to the incoming Trump administration in November 2016.”
    The Inspector General also revealed Tuesday two more anti-Trump FBI lawyers may have been removed from Mueller’s witch hunt.
    WE WANT NAMES!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ontent=2254575
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Best 9:16 of my day.

Do you all think Ryan will put the resolution on the floor?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the safety of Americans , until we can get to the bottom of this the FBI should be sent to Gitmo.
    Do something Danke

I hear tell some of them were perp walked right out of the building.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

They know the names already and are going through the process to inform the public.