Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 125

Thread: Trump to start US Space Force

  1. #1

    Trump to start US Space Force

    This was predicted in the 80's:








    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Here is an article about the new US Space Force:


    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44527672
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  4. #3




    GEOTUS Protects!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #4
    ... or, "Hey! This is a great way to Waste Money and make people think they are safe from the Terrible Secrets of Space!".



    Pak Chooie Unf
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    You are Ron Paul's Media!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  6. #5
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.



    H. L. Mencken said it best:


    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”


    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

  7. #6


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Space_Command

    Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), sometimes referred to informally as U.S. Space Command[7], is a major command of the United States Air Force, with its headquarters at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado. AFSPC supports U.S. military operations worldwide through the use of many different types of satellite, launch and cyber operations. Operationally, AFSPC is an Air Force component command subordinate to U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), a unified combatant command. It is the primary space force for the U.S. Armed Forces.
    More than 38,000 people perform AFSPC missions at 88 locations worldwide and comprises Regular Air Force, Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard military personnel, Department of the Air Force civilians (DAFC), and civilian military contractors. Composition consist of approximately 22,000 military personnel and 9,000 civilian employees, although their missions overlap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people too.



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Space_Command

    Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), sometimes referred to informally as U.S. Space Command[7], is a major command of the United States Air Force, with its headquarters at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado. AFSPC supports U.S. military operations worldwide through the use of many different types of satellite, launch and cyber operations. Operationally, AFSPC is an Air Force component command subordinate to U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), a unified combatant command. It is the primary space force for the U.S. Armed Forces.
    More than 38,000 people perform AFSPC missions at 88 locations worldwide and comprises Regular Air Force, Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard military personnel, Department of the Air Force civilians (DAFC), and civilian military contractors. Composition consist of approximately 22,000 military personnel and 9,000 civilian employees, although their missions overlap.
    The Air Force left the Army so they can't complain if Space Command strikes out on its own.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #8

    Doogie Hoser

    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Will the us air force space cadets lure Danke back to fly with Chewbacca ?
    Do something Danke

  12. #10
    This sounds like a solution to all of our problems. Let's create another branch of the military to do the same stuff we are paying the other branches of the military for and claim it's not. Why didn't anyone else think of thi$???.

  13. #11
    This is probably going to do wonders for recuitment. Look at all the people who signed up to go to Mars even though it's a one way trip

  14. #12
    I predicted this back in the late 1960's. Don't remember the exact month/year.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

    "For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I predicted this back in the late 1960's. Don't remember the exact month/year.
    It’s Difficult to Make Predictions, Especially About the Future. - Mark Twain

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people too.



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    It’s Difficult to Make Predictions, Especially About the Future. - Mark Twain
    The Future Ain't what it used to be . Yogi Berra
    Do something Danke

  17. #15
    So it looks like were going to expand our empire across the universe.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This is probably going to do wonders for recuitment. Look at all the people who signed up to go to Mars even though it's a one way trip
    This is an idea I can get behind.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    ... or, "Hey! This is a great way to Waste Money and make people think they are safe from the Terrible Secrets of Space!".



    Pak Chooie Unf
    WOW!

    It has been almost 10 years since I saw that.... thanks for the trip down memory lane.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    So it looks like were going to expand our empire across the universe.
    Fascinating . I expected all along they would take the stolen tax dollars and use them to fund to take things from space that nobody would protest. I have been expecting this since Ike left office . He was the last president to not spend more than revenue in a fiscal year, that will hold true until utter collapse and a real money replaces the old paper currency .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-18-2018 at 08:49 PM.
    Do something Danke

  22. #19
    Moon base! Moon base! Moon base! Moon base!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  23. #20
    Yup he’s Ron Paul on steroids alright. Expanding government ever expanding.

  24. #21
    TWO WORDS
    Robert Heinlein
    STAR TREK
    Babylon Five
    DOCTOR WHO

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people too.



    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  26. #23
    Star Fleet Academy.
    - SUPPORT FREE TRADE, SMUGGLE -

    2 + 2 = 5.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    This is an idea I can get behind.
    I don't think we can send lefties to mars on the government dime fast enough to bring about any real political change unless we start with the politicians first, or they have some secret antimatter/fusion energy technology they want to scare the rest of the world with. I wouldn't want to go into space without a $#@! ton of water and a way to block radiation, you could probably accomplish both of those things but it would be huge, it would need a space elevator to get it into space at a reasonable cost. So lets start with the space elevator, we can call it the tower of babel, for $#@!s and giggles.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Something something Carol Rosin something something Wernher von Braun something something....
    Last edited by devil21; 06-18-2018 at 10:45 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    ... or, "Hey! This is a great way to Waste Money and make people think they are safe from the Terrible Secrets of Space!".
    Waste money? How is it a waste?

    If you mean that it will funnel money to MIC contactors for no benefit to the taxpayers, that's not a waste; that's the intended goal.

  31. #27
    Pretty sure this requires a Constitutional Amendment...

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Pretty sure this requires a Constitutional Amendment...
    The Air Farce didn't

    A1S8:
    1: The Congress shall have Power.......

    12: To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
    13: To provide and maintain a Navy;
    14: To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;


    It is a space army or navy.

    What it should need is an act of Congress.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Yup he’s Ron Paul on steroids alright. Expanding government ever expanding.
    And I’m the a-hole for recognizing it in 2015....

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The Air Farce didn't

    A1S8:
    1: The Congress shall have Power.......

    12: To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
    13: To provide and maintain a Navy;
    14: To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;


    It is a space army or navy.

    What it should need is an act of Congress.

    Just because the government does it, doesn’t automagically make it Constitutional. In order to have a US Air Force that is not the Army Air Corps, requires a Constitutional Amendment. If you seriously got an Air Force out of Article 1 Section 8, then I don’t think I’ve got anything to help you.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Alyssa Milano's Armed Guards Force NRA Member From Public Space
    By angelatc in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 10:01 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 10:05 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2018, 03:49 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2017, 07:06 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2016, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •