Thread: FATHER’S DAY: Bill Clinton ‘son’ calls for ‘dad’ to take paternity test

FATHER’S DAY: Bill Clinton ‘son’ calls for ‘dad’ to take paternity test

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/fat...aternity-test/

Danney Williams still wants to have a relationship with the man he calls his “dad.”
    This Father’s Day, Williams, who says Bill Clinton is his father, is backing calls for Clinton to undergo a paternity test to prove — or disprove — his assertion.
    “Retweet!” Williams tweeted, sharing a post from Carl Barvensky Paul, who urged President Trump to use his “presidential power” to get Clinton to do a DNA test.
    “I’m willing to pay for the test including a $20k donation on your next campaign,” he said.

He retweeted a tweet from Right Chick, who urged Clinton take a paternity test.
    “In doing so,” she wrote, “one of two things will happen:
    1. Finally legitimize & acknowledge your son @danney_williams.
    OR
    2. Put the rumors to rest forever
    She included the hashtags “#BillClintonSon” and “#ClintonKid”.
    Appearing at the National Press Club shortly before the 2016 election, Williams made an emotional plea to Clinton intern and lover Monica Lewinsky, but also to the people he says are his family.
    “I also want to take this opportunity to appeal to my step-mom, Hillary Clinton,” Williams said.

“She has the power to have Bill Clinton provide a DNA sample,” which Williams is attempting to secure through threatened legal action.
    “I heard Hillary say she spent her life helping children. If black lives truly matter to her, why not mine?” he said.
    “Why don’t you care about me, Hillary? Are you embarrassed about me? Hillary, are you ashamed of me? I am black, I am real,” he said, appearing to fight back tears.

A black, cocaine/crack addicted whore. And he frequented her often. He supported Danney until he was elected President, about 7 years. He sent State Troopers with money every month and Christmas presents.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy Fathers Day Clinton .
    Do something Danke

DNA test in the 1990's said he wasn't Clinton's. http://content.time.com/time/magazin...,18010,00.html

Bill Clinton has been dogged for years by the rumor that in Arkansas he fathered a child of an African-American prostitute. In 1992 the tale was flogged by the tabloid Globe. But it really took off last week when news leaked that the tabloid Star was conducting DNA tests to confirm or refute the rumors once and for all, provoking a frenzy of speculation in Washington after the story leapt, in the usual fashion, from the Drudge Report to the New York Post to papers around the world.

Using the Starr Report's FBI analysis of Clinton's DNA as its reference, Star paid former prostitute Bobbie Ann Williams, the source for the Globe article, and her 13-year-old son for their story and blood samples. And the result: "There was no match. Not even close," says a Star source. (The Starr Report contains sufficient data to make a valid DNA comparison to rule out paternity.) But if the tabloid was disappointed by the results, it's putting up a good, Brill's Content-ready front. Says editor in chief Phil Bunton: "We investigate dozens of stories every week, and if they don't prove to be true, we don't run them."�

I don't buy that. Even Snopes – a liberal, Clinton supporting source – gave it a verdict of 'unproven.'

A remainder of doubt

There were a couple of issues with the reliability of the paternity test, however. One was its origin: the tabloids. Despite running with the story, Time‘s only source for the Clinton paternity results was Star magazine (indeed, The Clintons’ War on Women co-author and former Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone claims there is no evidence the test was ever conducted). The other was a 1999 piece published in Slate arguing that because it was based on the limited analysis provided in the Starr Report and not a new DNA sample, the test results were inconclusive:

The FBI performed two genetic fingerprinting tests on the president’s DNA. The Starr report, for unexplained reasons, gives data only for the less specific of the two tests. In fact, this test is imprecise enough that it would probably not be persuasive to a judge. Dr. George Riley of Genelex–a well-regarded forensic DNA lab–calculates that the genetic fingerprint given in the Starr report will most likely yield a so-called “paternity index” of only 20 to 30. In other words, a positive test would mean that President Clinton is only 20 to 30 times more likely than a random Caucasian male to be Danny Williams’ father. This would be suggestive but not conclusive. (50,000 white men in Arkansas would get the same test results.) The legal threshold is 100. At best the genetic fingerprint contained in the Starr report can only yield a paternity index of 120. The actual value depends on the mother’s DNA.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bi...egitimate-son/
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

This is interesting. From an article on lewrockwell.com:

Also, troubling is the fact that the STAR tabloid that first hyped and then allegedly conducted, the flawed "test" was owned by Robert Altman – a close friend, a college classmate, political supporter, major donor and federal appointee of Bill Clinton. The Editor later admitted that no sample of DNA was ever obtained from Bill Clinton and that the incomplete DNA test included in the Starr Report had been used to compare with a sample obtained by Danney Williams. The Editor Phil Bunton would also later admit he had not seen written test results.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau