View Poll Results: Would you consider supporting Trump 2020

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • If things continue the way they're going, I would consider voting for Trump

5 35.71%
  • If things continue the way they're going, I would not vote for Trump, but would be happy if he won

1 7.14%
  • If things continue the way they're going, I would not vote for Trump and don't care if he wins

4 28.57%
  • If things continue the way they're going, I would not vote for Trump and would support an opponent

4 28.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you vote for Trump?

Cool. You deserve a sticker.
    Better yet, vote in MY poll!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Cool. You deserve a sticker.
    Better yet, vote in MY poll!
    Does it have enough options? Or too many options?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I bumped two of my recent polls just so you could vote in the one that pleases you the most!!!!!
    TheTexan voted for NEGAN and I voted for EUGENE. The poll is a 50/50 split. I have three more...

Trump is pulling 40 percent favorable on RPF's . That translates to another victory once the DNC selects the opponent .
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is at a loose 38% to 40% at the current hour however
    almost 1/3rd of us here can't stand the S.O.B/S.O.G at all.
    I have an easier time voting for Sarah Huckabee Sanders
    or Ted Cruz or Mitt Romney than I do potusDumpsterfire..

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Oh $#@!, I accidentally voted. Mine doesn't count. I was just rtying to see if The Texan got to vote more than once. Plus, I've been drinking tonight. Sorry.
    Every vote counts. Thanks for voting
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Oh $#@!, I accidentally voted. Mine doesn't count. I was just rtying to see if The Texan got to vote more than once. Plus, I've been drinking tonight. Sorry.

Homeland Security will never forget, you're in the database as a tipsy terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    On the surface, this poll fragments the anti~Trump impulse into three seperate boxes,
    it consolidates his support into one easy box. Right now, things are 7 to 5 as we try to
    find ways of constructively voicing our displeasure. He often is a fascist when he thinks.
    I thought about that, but the only way to divide it would be to separate "would consider" and "committed to voting Trump no matter what happens." Since an election over a year away is hypothetical anyway, I figured no one would even quibble. Turns out someone else on the forum is as obsessed with completeness and symmetry as I am.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I didn't say we should do it, I just said that if your goal was stimulation, that would be a better way to go about it. The tax cuts were sold as benefiting the average American but instead they benefited only the wealthy and added to the debt problem. I was against the Trump cuts because they will increase our debt plus the economy doesn't need any stimulation these days. That will only lead to more price inflation at this point.

That quote was trying to explain that tax cuts don't lead to higher tax revenues for the government.

Rand said the tax cuts should be offset by spending cuts to avoid increasing the debt but the spending wasn't cut and he voted for the tax cuts anyways.
    For the third time. Are you against progressive taxation?

I didn't say we should do it, I just said that if your goal was stimulation, that would be a better way to go about it. The tax cuts were sold as benefiting the average American but instead they benefited only the wealthy and added to the debt problem. I was against the Trump cuts because they will increase our debt plus the economy doesn't need any stimulation these days. That will only lead to more price inflation at this point.

That quote was trying to explain that tax cuts don't lead to higher tax revenues for the government.

Rand said the tax cuts should be offset by spending cuts to avoid increasing the debt but the spending wasn't cut and he voted for the tax cuts anyways.

Neg rep for ignoring question.

I hinted to Trump that the wicked state of Minnesota and Danke could be wavering in support so he had a huge rally there Wed night . Tough to make minnesota great again but Trump gave it the ol' college try . Duluth needed the love .
    Do something Danke

What I said was "if you wanted to cut taxes to spur economic growth" you are better off giving money to poorer people than rich since people at lower incomes are more likely to spend it while the rich are more likely to put it away someplace like purchasing stocks.

I am strongly in favor of tax cuts. The argument you just made is an argument I would never make for tax cuts. I have never argued for tax cuts as a stimulus which is a Keynesian argument.

The reason you cut taxes is to change incentives. If the corporate tax rate in the US is 40% and it is 10% in Ireland, certain businesses will make the rational choice and move as much of their operations to the low tax jurisdiction. Having a competitive corporate tax rate will make it less economical to move overseas. Cutting the corporate tax rate also gives investors more of the income from a business so it creates more incentive to invest, which is ultimately what fuels long run productivity.

The economic case for corporate tax rate reduction is not based on how companies “use” their tax savings. It is based on how companies change their behavior in order to obtain larger tax savings and how those behavioral changes affect the demand for workers throughout the economy.
    http://thehill.com/opinion/finance/3...porate-bonuses
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 06-21-2018 at 04:38 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What I said was "if you wanted to cut taxes to spur economic growth" you are better off giving money to poorer people than rich since people at lower incomes are more likely to spend it while the rich are more likely to put it away someplace like purchasing stocks.
    So Consumption > Investment in your paradigm?

Robert Reich says stuff like poor people will spend more so you should do things like raise the minimum wage to boost the economy. But not even Keynes would agree with you and Reich.

Here is the Keynes Aggregate Demand Equation. Investment and Consumption are equally weighed. No special economic growth for the economy by giving money to lower income earners. Consumption and investment gets equal weighting.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 06-21-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Krugminator is right , the dumbass US should never have had a corporate tax rate higher than any other country. It is retarded .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I hinted to Trump that the wicked state of Minnesota and Danke could be wavering in support so he had a huge rally there Wed night . Tough to make minnesota great again but Trump gave it the ol' college try . Duluth needed the love .
    Yes, it's strange that Tweedle Danke and Tweedle Dannno are not even considering voting for Trump.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Yes, it's strange that Tweedle Danke and Tweedle Dannno are not even considering voting for Trump.
    Dannno is thinking about it ( leaning towards yes I think ) . I am not sure that RPF's even allows Danke to vote in polls , he may be restricted .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    So Consumption > Investment in your paradigm?

Robert Reich says stuff like poor people will spend more so you should do things like raise the minimum wage to boost the economy. But not even Keynes would agree with you and Reich.

Here is the Keynes Aggregate Demand Equation. Investment and Consumption are equally weighed. No special economic growth for the economy by giving money to lower income earners. Consumption and investment gets equal weighting.
    You need investment PLUS consumption. But without adequate expected demand, companies won't invest in more production. They want to see a return on that investment. If nobody is buying your goods, it won't matter how many of them you make.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123