Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump told Shinzo Abe he’d ship 25 million Mexicans to Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Sounds like a supposition.

All I am saying is I would gladly discard one known rotten apple for an apple that might go bad.
    But we KNOW the second apple will go bad and we know it will spread the rot through the barrel faster than the first apple, the first apple has a high likelihood of shriveling up and drying out but even if it doesn't the germs rotting it don't spread as fast.

You are trading Pneumonia (which might kill you right away but you have a good chance to overcome) for AIDS. (which will cut your life short in a few decades and is incurable)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I tend to think that a law abiding hard working Mexican would lean conservative/libertarian.
    By life philosophy and practice most lawful immigrants that work hard to build a secure life tend to be conservative and against things like illegal immigration, especially if they came from a shthole country.

But politically, most don't care. The left is the loudest, the right is more reasonable and docile, probably because they don't have time for that ish.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    By life philosophy and practice most lawful immigrants that work hard to build a secure life tend to be conservative and against things like illegal immigration, especially if they came from a shthole country.

But politically, most don't care. The left is the loudest, the right is more reasonable and docile, probably because they don't have time for that ish.
    Are you saying there is a problem with the delivery of the message?

Are you saying there is a problem with the delivery of the message?
    Some people are working so hard they just don't have the time to care about politics and see it more as a show and hinderance to what they really need to be doing. Asians and other similar minorities want to just make their money, secure their future and not kick up any dirt.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Some people are working so hard they just don't have the time to care about politics and see it more as a show and hinderance to what they really need to be doing. Asians and other similar minorities want to just make their money, secure their future and not kick up any dirt.
    My wife is asian and very interested in politics. My children 50% asian and interested in politics.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Mexicans re extremely tribal. Can't trust em. Look at the polling. They love big government more than American doofus.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Mexicans re extremely tribal. Can't trust em. Look at the polling. They love big government more than American doofus.
    Sounds like racial profiling and discrimination.

Or facts.
    Immigration is a question of groups, so you have to make group judgements.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Look at their love for AMLO. He makes Bernie seem tame.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interestingly they support family values, more likely to be church going than whites, were "unsatisfied with the direction of the country" in 2016, and anti- abortion. They are only ten percent of all registered voters are are less likely to actually vote than the rest of the country (31% vs 49% for whites). http://www.pewhispanic.org/2014/10/1...erm-elections/

More than two-thirds of Hispanic eligible voters live in just six states—California, Texas, Florida, New York, Arizona and Illinois.

Maybe the statistics are based on entitlement minded Mexican's instead of honest hard working Mexican's.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Interestingly they support family values, more likely to be church going than whites, were "unsatisfied with the direction of the country" in 2016, and anti- abortion. They are only ten percent of all registered voters are are less likely to actually vote than the rest of the country (31% vs 49% for whites). http://www.pewhispanic.org/2014/10/1...erm-elections/
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

And yet they still vote Demoncrat at a higher rate than the natives.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Republicans claim they want smaller government but somehow seem to keep voting to increase spending. (in a 2012 poll, 32% of Hispanic voters described themselves as conservative compared to 34% of the general population). http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/0...src=prc-number

Much has been made about the socially conservative views of Hispanics. This is true on some specific issues (such as abortion), yet results from the survey suggest that Hispanics are no more or less likely than the general public to describe their political views as conservative. Some 32% of Hispanics and 34% of all U.S. adults say their political views are “very conservative” or “conservative.”
    Foreign-born Hispanics are more likely than native-born Hispanics to describe their political views as conservative—35% versus 28%. Meanwhile, native-born Hispanics are more likely than immigrant Hispanics to describe their political views as “very liberal” or “liberal”—34% versus 27%.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-16-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They love some NWO giving them that extra hand. Goddamn mexicans! If we don't have a host of other problems, rather than to deal with these worrisome guests.

https://www.ft.com/content/adb6fba0-...b-4acfcfb08c11

Nonetheless, he makes no secret of his admiration for the late Cuban revolutionary Fidel Castro. He named the youngest of his four sons Jesús Ernesto as a tribute to Ernesto “Che” Guevara, is a friend of UK Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and regularly promises a peaceful revolution to transform Mexico.

Republicans claim they want smaller government but somehow seem to keep voting to increase spending.
    I agree that is a huge problem, but right now open borders isn't the solution..

Republicans claim they want smaller government but somehow seem to keep voting to increase spending. (in a 2012 poll, 32% of Hispanic voters described themselves as conservative compared to 34% of the general population). http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/0...src=prc-number
    That is a big enough problem, let's not make it worse by letting in hordes of communists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a big enough problem, let's not make it worse by letting in hordes of communists.

Russians and Chinese are swarming across the borders? (actually the Chinese are- they are now the #1 source of immigration both legal and illegal- India is #2).

Mexican immigration hit net zero a few years ago (net zero meaning as many or more leave as enter the US).

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...ations-n353256

China, India Replace Mexico As Top U.S. Immigrant Origin Nations

A new review of 2013 immigration data shows that China replaced Mexico as the top country of origin for immigrants to the United States. The 2013 American Community Survey, conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau, recorded 1,201,000 immigrants. Of those, 125,000 came from Mexico, 129,000 came from India, and 147,000 came from China. The previous year, Mexican immigration (125,000) just topped Chinese immigration (124,000).

According to Eric Jensen, Statistician/Demographer with the Census Bureau's Population Division, this latest flip followed "a decade where immigration from China and India increased while immigration from Mexico decreased." Jensen reports that in 2000, 41.2 percent of all foreign-born immigrants were Hispanic, but by 2009, that number had fallen to 30.1 percent, while the rate of immigration for non-Hispanic Asian, foreign-born grew to 34.7 percent.

Asian Americans comprise the fastest-growing racial group in the U.S. at 2.9 percent, with the total population just short of 20 million. According to experts, immigration is the primary driver of that growth, "accounting for 61 percent of the total Asian population change" between 2012 and 2013. An estimated 74 percent of Asian adults in 2012 were foreign born. The 54-million strong Hispanic population is growing at 2.1 percent, with the birth rate accounting for 78 percent of that growth.
    http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/1...ng-to-the-u-s/

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

More Mexican immigrants have returned to Mexico from the U.S. than have migrated here since the end of the Great Recession, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of newly available government data from both countries. The same data sources also show the overall flow of Mexican immigrants between the two countries is at its smallest since the 1990s, mostly due to a drop in the number of Mexican immigrants coming to the U.S.

From 2009 to 2014, 1 million Mexicans and their families (including U.S.-born children) left the U.S. for Mexico, according to data from the 2014 Mexican National Survey of Demographic Dynamics (ENADID). U.S. census data for the same period show an estimated 870,000 Mexican nationals left Mexico to come to the U.S., a smaller number than the flow of families from the U.S. to Mexico.

More at links.

Mexican O'Bummer.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Russians and Chinese are swarming across the borders? (actually the Chinese are- they are now the #1 source of immigration both legal and illegal- India is #2).

Mexican immigration hit net zero a few years ago (net zero meaning as many or more leave as enter the US).

More at links.
    They are all communists.

That isn't the subject anyway, we were discussing a proposed swap of Demoncrats for Mexicans.

Nice try at moving the goal posts though.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

My wife is asian and very interested in politics. My children 50% asian and interested in politics.
    I'm asian too, but I know my own people and yes they care about politics but won't do much about it, what matters most is working for security.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

More at links.

Leaving temporarily to continue to cross annually? And what about the rest of Latin and South America?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Leaving temporarily to continue to cross annually? And what about the rest of Latin and South America?
    Before things on the border got tighter, immigrants did cross more frequently. They would come, work a few months say for summer harvest or construction seasons, save up money and go home. As things tightened up, instead of going home, they stayed because they could make better money here and might not be able to get back again. Then since they did not to get to see their families as often, they started trying to bring them into the US to be with them. So ironically, making the border tougher to cross led to a higher number of people living in the US illegally. About half of those in the US illegally entered legally and did not sneak across any border.

illegally entered legally
    Que?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Que?
    Lack of intent when entering.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Lack of intent when entering.
    Oh like they were all kidnapped and taken to America to work in the fields and manicure people's lawns and trees? Now I gotcha.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

He should have said that he'd send over our LGBTQ Feminists instead.

Maybe the statistics are based on entitlement minded Mexican's instead of honest hard working Mexican's.
    SS believes that political beliefs are genetic.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast