Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DOJ Inspector General report on handling of Clinton email probe released — live updates

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

On Thursday, conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch announced it uncovered 5 more Hillary Clinton emails containing classified information on her unsecured email server.

Judicial Watch obtained two batches containing hundreds of new Hillary Clinton emails from her non ‘state.gov’ email system in response to a FOIA lawsuit filed in May of 2015!
    The emails show Hillary Clinton meeting with George Soros and continuing to be advised from Sid Blumenthal, who was previously barred from a State Department position.
    Via Judicial Watch:
    The new documents include material classified “confidential” on negotiations between Northern Ireland and UK, as well as negotiations with Israel, Palestine, and France. They also include a reference to a Clinton meeting with controversial leftwing billionaire George Soros, and advice to Clinton from Sid Blumenthal, who was barred from a State Department position by the Obama administration and regardless continued to advise her on matters of state.

• On June 7, 2011, Clinton received classified information on her non-secure email account from former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, which Blair also forwarded to Jake Sullivan, about Blair’s Middle East negotiations with Israel, the Palestinians and the French
    • On January 26, 2010, Clinton’s Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan sent classified information via his unsecure Blackberry to Huma Abedin’s State Department email account that he’d earlier sent to Clinton’s and Abedin’s non-secure @clintonemail.com email accounts about U.K. negotiations with Northern Ireland.
    • On October 28, 2010, Clinton exchanges information with her friend Marty Torrey – a congressional aide – who asks Clinton in an email if she would advise that Torrey meet with former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf. Clinton responds through her non-secure email account approving the meeting and notes that she is emailing him from Hanoi, Vietnam.
    • An email chain dated April 8, 2010, which contains a memo from Sid Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton related to the change of government in Kyrgyzstan, contains information classified “confidential” and is redacted as “foreign government information” and “foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.” Blumenthal urges Clinton to “develop relations” with the new government in Kyrgyzstan.

All of this suggests to me the necessity for the State Department to assert itself and take the lead in developing relations with the new government.

• Abedin emails Clinton about “Invites for the week” in an undated email (but apparently written before November 1, 2011, the day Clinton’s mother died, because her mother is one of the invitees – probably written in early 2009, based on the period most of these emails seem to have been written), and notes that she (Clinton) has a “George Soros lunch from 1-3 in Southampton.”
    • On October 20, 2010, lawyer Lanny Davis writes Clinton an email saying, “Thank you H for who you are and what you do,” followed in the exchange by another with “PS. I swear you look younger and better every time I see you, Good night dear Hillary. Lanny.” Mr. Davis is currently a lawyer for Michael Cohen.
    • In an undated email, Blumenthal emails Clinton about State Department management issues suggests that Joseph C. Wilson “should be spoken with for his view of dept, personnel … is shrewd.” Wilson is a former ambassador to Gabon who went on to become an Africa consultant and deal-maker.

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...&utm_content=1

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    We are the most sanctimonious people on this planet. Just like your HR dept. Would you like to kiss my ass? It might be good for your future.
    JFK's "best" and "brightest" escalated us all deeper into Viet-nam.
    I doubt the security system DJT has around him is actually tighter
    than IKE's. Obama did not drastically change things in his 8 years.
    Many of the people who were loyal to BHO were as loyal to the W.
    DJT often wants to replace the loyal public servants with contractors
    and political hacks, he was egging on comparisons to Andy Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    JFK's "best" and "brightest" escalated us all deeper into Viet-nam.
    I doubt the security system DJT has around him is actually tighter
    than IKE's. Obama did not drastically change things in his 8 years.
    Many of the people who were loyal to BHO were as loyal to the W.
    DJT often wants to replace the loyal public servants with contractors
    and political hacks, he was egging on comparisons to Andy Jackson.
    "loyal public servants"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes, and Donald John Trump ain't no Auld Hickory or Young Hickory. Again, even
    in this, DJT has an EGO equal to that of Newt Gingrich or Rick Perry. Politics, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Yes, and Donald John Trump ain't no Auld Hickory or Young Hickory. Again, even
    in this, DJT has an EGO equal to that of Newt Gingrich or Rick Perry. Politics, yes.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ole Andy... Jist think! Our apex as an Imperial Empire happened in 2005
    After a full PAX AMERICANA that eclipsed Octavius Caesar's Pax Romana
    And the British Raj of Queen Victoria. We are the RON BURGANDY of the
    Superpowers that emerged from the ashes and camps of World War Two.

Via Judicial Watch:
    Judicial Watch today released 424 pages of FBI records, including an email revealing that recently fired FBI official Peter Strzok created the initial draft of the October 2016 letter then-FBI director James Comey sent to Congress notifying lawmakers of the discovery of Hillary Clinton emails on the laptop of disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner.
    Another email suggests that the FBI had not yet completed its review of Clinton’s emails by the time Comey sent a second letter to Congress on November 6, 2016, reconfirming his belief that Hillary Clinton shouldn’t be charged with a crime.
    The documents reveal that on October 27, 2016, Peter Strzok emailed other senior FBI officials a draft notice letter from Comey to Congress about the Weiner laptop discovery and the reopening of the Clinton investigation. The emails indicated that Strzok and another official Jon (Last Name Unknown) authored the notification to Congress. The notification, according the DOJ IG, came a full month after the emails were discovered by the FBI on the Weiner laptop.
    According to the documents, at 11:04 p.m. on Saturday, November 5, 2016, FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki sent Comey an email containing a redacted draft document which he referred to as a “New Proposal” saying: “Folks, Per our 1000pm conversation, below is a revised straw man for discussion. Again, we could use this if the review when completed supports our conclusions. My comments again in ALL CAPS and bold italics.”
    Rybicki’s “New Proposal … straw man” apparently refers to a draft of Comey’s letter to Congress concerning the FBI’s review of the 650,000 Clinton emails found Weiner’s laptop. At the time of the Rybicki email, Comey was preparing his letter informing Congress of the FBI’s findings, and according to page 390 of the June 2018 report from the DOJ Office of the Inspector General, the deliberations regarding the letter began on the afternoon of November 3 and concluded “very early on November 6.”
    REWIND…

James Comey sent a letter to the House Oversight Committee on October 28th 2016 stating the FBI reopened the Hillary email investigation after they found Clinton’s State Department emails on pervert Anthony Weiner’s laptop.

Hundreds of thousands of emails were found on Weiner’s laptop yet the FBI closed the second investigation after a few days claiming they magically read through all the emails.
    Former FBI Director James Comey previously told Congress the FBI examined all 700,000 emails found on Weiner’s laptop–it turns out that the FBI only examined approximately 3,000 out of 700,000 emails, according to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.
    It gets worse…

Clinton fixer and Trump hater, Peter Strzok was the FBI agent who actually hand-picked the 3,000 emails from the 700,000 email tranche to be examined.
    Now we find out Strzok also authored the initial Comey letter to Congress addressing Weiner’s laptop–the corruption is astounding.

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...&utm_content=1

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary Clinton had many classified emails on her private server, which she hid from even her own State Department. The sheer amount of classified material on her server speaks volumes about Clinton’s gross negligence when operating as the Obama administration’s Secretary of State.
    Judicial Watch found 288 new pages of Clinton emails Wednesday, writing: “Classified information was sent in a January 26, 2010, email from Jake Sullivan, Secretary Clinton’s top foreign policy adviser, to Clinton and her top aide Huma Abedin explaining that he has “pasted” (his word) from another document a written summary sent to him from former British Prime Minister Tony Blair. Blair’s conversations are with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Irish leaders regarding the sensitive Northern Ireland peace process. Also included is a classified April 8, 2010, email from secret Clinton adviser Sid Blumenthal (who was barred from a State Department position by the Obama administration and regardless continued to advise Clinton on matters of state) about the change of government in Kyrgyzstan. And the emails include a classified June 13, 2009, email from Sullivan to Clinton and aide Cheryl Mills regarding Sullivan’s discussions with Northern Ireland leaders. The new documents obtained by Judicial Watch also show Hillary Clinton being given speech-making advice by Blumenthal. They reveal a potential conflict of interest between the Clintons. They also contain information about a CIA team killed by al Qaeda”
    A few items of Hillary Clinton information emerged Wednesday.
    Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton used her non-secure personal Blackberry while visiting Moscow, Russia as Secretary of State in October 2009, according to photographic evidence.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/more-c...rivate-server/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12