Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Swamp strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He already has a platform to spread his message, even if he wasn't a traitor we want someone younger for SCOTUS.
    Yeah but I'm afraid not everyone is reading his books, It Is Dangerous to Be Right When the Government Is Wrong: The Case for Personal Freedom Book by Andrew Napolitano. Trump could take this message from coast to coast if he wanted to by nominating Napolitano. Unfortunately he is getting attacked though because of speaking out against the swamp. This makes his books title almost prophetic.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah but I'm afraid not everyone is reading his books, It Is Dangerous to Be Right When the Government Is Wrong: The Case for Personal Freedom Book by Andrew Napolitano. Trump could take this message from coast to coast if he wanted to by nominating Napolitano. Unfortunately he is getting attacked though because of speaking out against the swamp. This makes his books title almost prophetic.

SCOTUS is not a media platform, there are much more important considerations than who you want to give a bullhorn to when picking justices.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

SCOTUS is not a media platform, there are much more important considerations than who you want to give a bullhorn to when picking justices.
    Its not a bullhorn, it would decide what sort of platform people run on in the mid terms. It would set the standard for what political ideas are viable. It could be the spark to a real revolution, it would actually make me think that my president of my country even understands the laws of the land and would make me sleep better at night.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Napolitano has long been one of the greatest supporters of Ron Paul and has a record of impartiality, even when his analysis leads to conclusions you don't want to hear about how our government operates, corruption and loopholes and all. Does that make him infallible/invincible or incapable of not being the person he has been for more than a decade of work tirelessly defending liberty? Of course not.

With that said, assuming the worst hypothetical situation with regards to the Judge, don't we have bigger fish to fry? It just seems like a waste of time devoting much of any attention to him while our country continues trying it's best to destroy itself and the culture we live in. I don't think anyone I know in person outside of this website has ever even heard of the guy and if they have, they are indifferent since he doesn't have a major presence on Fox compared to the other heavyweight presstitutes.

In the unlikely event the day comes that the Judge does become the nominee or some other high cabinet position and we dig into his past or we find other elements and associations that expose that he is some dark traitor, who even managed to fool Ron Paul, then we should pursue the truth to the fullest. We should be willing to do this for anyone though, including the man on the banner of this website or Donald Trump and anybody else. I'm just doubting that day will come, but I've been wrong before.

It just doesn't seem like there is going to be much there since he had very little to gain for being virtually the only mainstream media voice truly trying to stand up for liberty and freedom over the past 15 years, especially when most people that were in the Ron Paul Revolution or are battling as we speak for Trump do not bother much with msm circles of information and have instead created their own.

When did you convert to Trumpacostalism? William is right. The judge is just being consistent and fair. If you define"swamp" as "doesn't suck Trump's dick hard enough," you're going to wind up with a really big "swamp." Is Ron Paul Rep. Swamp too?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    When did you convert to Trumpacostalism? William is right. The judge is just being consistent and fair. If you define"swamp" as "doesn't suck Trump's dick hard enough," you're going to wind up with a really big "swamp." Is Ron Paul Rep. Swamp too?
    You are nuts, he is being anti-law and anti-Constitution and he is being inconsistent, Ron has not been.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are nuts, he is being anti-law and anti-Constitution and he is being inconsistent, Ron has not been.
    Which law or constitutional article would you say The judge is against?
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

Which law or constitutional article would you say The judge is against?
    He has supported Mueller's violation of the 4th amendment, he has supported a criminal investigation in a case where no law was broken, he has claimed that the DOJ is not subject to Congressional oversight and he has said that citizens exercising their right to voluntary association/disassociation is "Dangerous".

There is more but that should be enough, read the rest of the thread and what he has done and said for yourself.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Cruz isn't natural born.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He has supported Mueller's violation of the 4th amendment
    When did he do that? I hadn't heard of it and it wasn't in this thread.
    he has supported a criminal investigation in a case where no law was broken
    By definition, some investigations will be conducted where no law has been broken. Has he called for charges to be filled when no law was violated?
    he has claimed that the DOJ is not subject to Congressional oversight
    Separation of powers. DOJ is part of the executive branch.
    he has said that citizens exercising their right to voluntary association/disassociation is "Dangerous".
    I didn't think that was what he was saying was dangerous, but I can see that as a reasonable interpretation, so I can give you that one.

That is not what he said, he said people using their beliefs to refuse to do business with people they didn't want to do business with was "DANGEROUS".
    It is not any more dangerous than it would be to coerce people into doing business with those they wish not to because of their conflicting beliefs. To each their own, so the saying goes.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    It is not any more dangerous than it would be to coerce people into doing business with those they wish not to because of their conflicting beliefs. To each their own, so the saying goes.
    Why would you want to coerce anybody?

Separation of powers. DOJ is part of the executive branch.
    DOJ, unlike the rest of the executive branch, is exempted from congressional oversight? I don't remember Trump claiming an executive privilege on them.
    Last edited by timosman; 06-29-2018 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why would you want to coerce anybody?
    I do not, but government ninnies do.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    I do not, but government ninnies do.
    Unless you are a big business or sucking on the government tit or usually both, the ninnies should stay the $#@! away from you.

He has supported Mueller's violation of the 4th amendment, he has supported a criminal investigation in a case where no law was broken, he has claimed that the DOJ is not subject to Congressional oversight and he has said that citizens exercising their right to voluntary association/disassociation is "Dangerous".

There is more but that should be enough, read the rest of the thread and what he has done and said for yourself.
    Judge Napolitano is probably the best person on the fourth amendment besides maybe Rand Paul he is the only person who I've seen say it is our right to be left alone, it is our right to privacy. If you can't understand Judge Napolitano's views on the fourth amendment then you don't know anything about him. I am not even going to bother reading anything else you post about him because you obviously have an axe to grind because you are twisting facts.

he has supported a criminal investigation in a case where no law was broken
    If we already know if crimes have or have not been committed before an investigation is conducted, why do we have investigations? Why have a DOJ? Let the howling mob decide.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If we already know if crimes have or have not been committed before an investigation is conducted, why do we have investigations? Why have a DOJ? Let the howling mob decide.
    In this case there wasn't a law that might have been broken so we already know that nobody broke the law, it is what is called a fishing expedition and it is illegal.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You wouldn't be allowed to post if this was the case. The mods however think it is somehow beneficial to the site goals to let morons post.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

In this case there wasn't a law that might have been broken so we already know that nobody broke the law, it is what is called a fishing expedition and it is illegal.
    Deliciously circular.

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Deliciously circular.
    No it isn't, the things that were alleged against Don jr. aren't illegal, you can't investigate someone just because you don't like them and people are capable of committing crimes, you have to have a reasonable allegation against them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    DOJ, unlike the rest of the executive branch, is exempted from congressional oversight? I don't remember Trump claiming an executive privilege on them.
    Can you show me in the Constitution where Congress has oversight over the DOJ, or Executive in general?
    Amash>Trump

Can you show me in the Constitution where Congress has oversight over the DOJ, or Executive in general?
    A1S2:

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

A1S3:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

A2S4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A1S2:

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

A1S3:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

A2S4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
    That says they have power of impeachment. When did Napolitano say they don't? Because I haven't heard him say that.
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 06-30-2018 at 11:15 AM.
    Amash>Trump

That says they have power of impeachment. When did Napolitano say they don't? Because I haven't heard him say that.
    If they have the power to impeach for various crimes they must have the power to investigate, he claimed that they didn't have the power to investigate an ongoing case in spite of the fact that it appears to be a crime in progress.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If they have the power to impeach for various crimes they must have the power to investigate, he claimed that they didn't have the power to investigate an ongoing case in spite of the fact that it appears to be a crime in progress.
    Where specifically did he say that?

And again, investigation is not a crime.
    Amash>Trump

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where specifically did he say that?
    Amid all the happy hoopla over President Donald Trump's trip to Singapore, where he began the process for what he hopes will be the normalization of relations between the United States and North Korea and the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, has come an effort by the House Intelligence Committee to interfere with the criminal investigation of the president.
    The committee's chairman, Devin Nunes, a Republican from California, and the Republican majority on the committee have demanded that the Department of Justice turn over documents pertaining to the origins of the investigation of President Trump by special counsel Robert Mueller.
    And Nunes has threatened Mueller's superior, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, with censure, contempt and even impeachment if he fails to comply. Can Congress interfere in an ongoing federal criminal investigation? Can it get its eyes on law enforcement's active files? In a word: No.

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...-rule-law.html

And again, investigation is not a crime.
    It is when it is in violation of the Constitution and the law and is part of a framing operation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Amid all the happy hoopla over President Donald Trump's trip to Singapore, where he began the process for what he hopes will be the normalization of relations between the United States and North Korea and the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, has come an effort by the House Intelligence Committee to interfere with the criminal investigation of the president.
    The committee's chairman, Devin Nunes, a Republican from California, and the Republican majority on the committee have demanded that the Department of Justice turn over documents pertaining to the origins of the investigation of President Trump by special counsel Robert Mueller.
    And Nunes has threatened Mueller's superior, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, with censure, contempt and even impeachment if he fails to comply. Can Congress interfere in an ongoing federal criminal investigation? Can it get its eyes on law enforcement's active files? In a word: No.

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...-rule-law.html

It is when it is in violation of the Constitution and the law and is part of a framing operation.
    I reread the article looking for what you said. Your original claim was that judge Napolitano said DOJ was not subject to any congressional oversight. Not only did he not say that, he said exactly the opposite:
    "the FBI and the DOJ...answered not only to the president but also to the House and Senate Judiciary committees...But the FBI's spying mission also subjected it to the scrutiny of two additional congressional committees, one in the House and one in the Senate." So then, what is his specific claim? He said "But it is not the role of Congress to do this in the midst of a criminal investigation, and it is not the role of a congressional intelligence committee to scrutinize law enforcement." So, because Napolitano believes that Congressional should wait until the investigation is not in process, and because he believes that the intelligence community isn't the one in charge of impeachment, you believe he's a swamp creature, a deep state plant, working for Clinton, and a traitor who can't be trusted? Do you realize how crazy you sound? It would seem as though you are anti-Nap merely because he doesn't sufficiently defend Trump, and because he doesn't sufficiently attack Hillary.
    Amash>Trump

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast