Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Judge Swamp strikes again

Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano says the evidence appears to increasingly show that the Donald Trump presidential campaign did collude with Russia during the height of the 2016 race and that Special Counsel Robert Mueller can prove it.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...150653763.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano says the evidence appears to increasingly show that the Donald Trump presidential campaign did collude with Russia during the height of the 2016 race and that Special Counsel Robert Mueller can prove it.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...150653763.html
    “Yes,” Napolitano agreed. “Conspiracy is an agreement to commit a crime … Whether or not the thing of value arrives. The agreement is what is the crime.”

So, lets assume the agreement was to remove the sanctions on Russia, is that a crime? Judge Nap has been acting very funny lately.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    “Yes,” Napolitano agreed. “Conspiracy is an agreement to commit a crime … Whether or not the thing of value arrives. The agreement is what is the crime.”

So, lets assume the agreement was to remove the sanctions on Russia, is that a crime? Judge Nap has been acting very funny lately.
    He has gone full TDS Russiaphobe.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He has gone full TDS Russiaphobe.
    But why? he has previously said he is close friends with Trump and in his past, he has been very rational, very accurate, unemotional, without hyperbole with his assessment of other presidents and hot button political topics. Why change his tune now?

I think if they ever get Trump for this Russia issue, it would be for lying about the non crime as opposed to committing any real crime of collusion.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    But why? he has previously said he is close friends with Trump and in his past, he has been very rational, very accurate, unemotional, without hyperbole with his assessment of other presidents and hot button political topics. Why change his tune now?

I think if they ever get Trump for this Russia issue, it would be for lying about the non crime as opposed to committing any real crime of collusion.
    I don't know if it is one of the videos Youtube took down but when talking about Kavanaugh he said he was surprised what the FBI dug up on him.(Napolitano)
    If he wasn't a sleeper who has been activated because Trump won then he is being blackmailed.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Andrew Napolitano is getting more confusing or confused by the hour.
    I used to be super careful to say Judge Napolitano for years due to the name sake of
    the hideous character know as Janet Napolitano, now I'm not so sure how
    far apart the two are.

At one time Napolitano said that he believes the Clinton Foundation is a criminal enterprise,
    but the media is still stuffed with the fantasy of 'Russia Gate' , while Hillary , admittedly guilty
    of espionage , as well as unwittingly being stated by idiot Comey himself (claiming intent wasn't there lol)
    is ignored along with the uranium for cash deal, the foundation coffers,.///// right I know , this
    is just a rhetorical quest/comment.
    We have a very dangerous woman who may become our next president running free while everyone knows
    that her rightful place is Prison, along with Comey, Mueller , Holder, Lynch , and probably Obama.....
    well lets not forget the Bush cabal......grrrrr.......ok thanks, I feel a little bit better now. eor.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456