Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 98 of 98

Thread: Judge Swamp strikes again

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    I reread the article looking for what you said. Your original claim was that judge Napolitano said DOJ was not subject to any congressional oversight. Not only did he not say that, he said exactly the opposite:
    "the FBI and the DOJ...answered not only to the president but also to the House and Senate Judiciary committees...But the FBI's spying mission also subjected it to the scrutiny of two additional congressional committees, one in the House and one in the Senate." So then, what is his specific claim? He said "But it is not the role of Congress to do this in the midst of a criminal investigation, and it is not the role of a congressional intelligence committee to scrutinize law enforcement." So, because Napolitano believes that Congressional should wait until the investigation is not in process, and because he believes that the intelligence community isn't the one in charge of impeachment, you believe he's a swamp creature, a deep state plant, working for Clinton, and a traitor who can't be trusted? Do you realize how crazy you sound? It would seem as though you are anti-Nap merely because he doesn't sufficiently defend Trump, and because he doesn't sufficiently attack Hillary.
    He is trying to protect the coup attempt from Congressional oversight and it is part of a larger pattern that I have pointed out.
    You try to only discuss one item at time so that the pattern can be ignored and you dismiss blatantly lawless and unconstitutional things he says because of your prior loyalty to him and your dislike of Trump.
    You are the one who sounds crazy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He is trying to protect the coup attempt from Congressional oversight and it is part of a larger pattern that I have pointed out.
    You try to only discuss one item at time so that the pattern can be ignored and you dismiss blatantly lawless and unconstitutional things he says because of your prior loyalty to him and your dislike of Trump.
    You are the one who sounds crazy.
    Except patterns are made of parts. You make a series of claims, I discredit those claims, and you say it doesn't matter if those specific claims are true because there is a pattern. The problem with that is you made the pattern up from the now-discredited claims.
    ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

    "Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

    "ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

    "Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

  4. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Except patterns are made of parts. You make a series of claims, I discredit those claims, and you say it doesn't matter if those specific claims are true because there is a pattern. The problem with that is you made the pattern up from the now-discredited claims.
    You discredited nothing.
    You ignored some of the parts and you dismissed the rest.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You discredited nothing.
    You ignored some of the parts and you dismissed the rest.
    I quoted the article you posted to demonstrate that you have either lied about or accidentally misconstrued Napolitano. That is neither ignoring nor dismissing. I responded to your initial lies in detail, but you ignored me. The truth is, you consider Trump being a good guy as axiomatic, and anyone who isn't sufficiently in his favor is against him in your partisan mind. Actually, you are not a partisan. Your beliefs are even more simplistic than that. You believe the entire political landscape can be defined by not two whole parties, but two individuals: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Seriously take a step back and read your posts like someone else wrote them. Your just attacking anyone who doesn't sufficiently defend Trump.
    ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

    "Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

    "ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

    "Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

  6. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    I quoted the article you posted to demonstrate that you have either lied about or accidentally misconstrued Napolitano.
    No I didn't, Congress has the right to exercise oversight on the Russiagate coup whether it is still in progress or not, if you didn't let your dislike of Trump get in the way you would admit that.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    That is neither ignoring nor dismissing. I responded to your initial lies in detail, but you ignored me.
    You have ignored many of my issues with Swampy entirely and dismissed the rest, you haven't shown one thing Swampy did to be correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    The truth is, you consider Trump being a good guy as axiomatic, and anyone who isn't sufficiently in his favor is against him in your partisan mind. Actually, you are not a partisan. Your beliefs are even more simplistic than that. You believe the entire political landscape can be defined by not two whole parties, but two individuals: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Seriously take a step back and read your posts like someone else wrote them. Your just attacking anyone who doesn't sufficiently defend Trump.
    Nope, I have attacked Trump when he is wrong and I let others attack him without argument when it is unclear whether he is wrong.

    I am the one who is being objective while you reflexively refuse to see anything wrong with Napolitano no matter how blatant because of a blind loyalty to him and a dislike for Trump.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    I quoted the article you posted to demonstrate that you have either lied about or accidentally misconstrued Napolitano. That is neither ignoring nor dismissing. I responded to your initial lies in detail, but you ignored me. The truth is, you consider Trump being a good guy as axiomatic, and anyone who isn't sufficiently in his favor is against him in your partisan mind. Actually, you are not a partisan. Your beliefs are even more simplistic than that. You believe the entire political landscape can be defined by not two whole parties, but two individuals: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Seriously take a step back and read your posts like someone else wrote them. Your just attacking anyone who doesn't sufficiently defend Trump.
    The truth is probably stranger than fiction. Companies like Cambridge Analytica are most likely doing the bidding of the deep state. I think if this is true then they are about to drop a huge figurative bombshell because they seem to be propping up Trump to Obama popularity levels using all the same ole tricks.



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    I quoted the article you posted to demonstrate that you have either lied about or accidentally misconstrued Napolitano. That is neither ignoring nor dismissing. I responded to your initial lies in detail, but you ignored me. The truth is, you consider Trump being a good guy as axiomatic, and anyone who isn't sufficiently in his favor is against him in your partisan mind. Actually, you are not a partisan. Your beliefs are even more simplistic than that. You believe the entire political landscape can be defined by not two whole parties, but two individuals: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Seriously take a step back and read your posts like someone else wrote them. Your just attacking anyone who doesn't sufficiently defend Trump.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Rebel Poet again
    There is no spoon.

  10. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I am the one who is being objective while you reflexively refuse to see anything wrong with Napolitano no matter how blatant because of a blind loyalty to him and a dislike for Trump.
    That's pure, unadulterated bull$#@!. But maybe if you say it over and over like a good little propagandist, somebody somewhere will believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Van Dyke
    Last night CNN International CNN gave me ten minutes live to talk about Bernie Sanders who has been scantily covered by them in favor of the Donald J. Trump circus. It was pre-empted completely to cover another outburst by Trump. This pandering to the scandal hungry public is a total lack of responsible journalism. I accuse CNN of extreme bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ron is wrong...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234


Similar Threads

  1. Judge Swamp: McCabe firing could be seen as obstruction of justice
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-19-2018, 03:33 PM
  2. Judge strikes down Michigan ban on gay marriage
    By Cabal in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2014, 07:39 AM
  3. Federal judge strikes down Virginia's ban on gay marriage
    By aGameOfThrones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:50 AM
  4. California Judge Strikes Down Cap and Trade Law
    By FrankRep in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 01:28 PM
  5. Federal Judge Strikes Down Part of the Patriot Act!
    By Spirit of '76 in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 05:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •