Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congress bans child sex robots

and any spectators.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wasn't HB looking into breaking into E-commerce recently? I hope it has backup plans.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    It's for the robots.

Can't have robots competing with real children.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Wow, I had no idea. What if he was watching dogs getting busy in the park?
    Double fines .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Wasn't HB looking into breaking into E-commerce recently? I hope it has backup plans.
    Yeah, but my niche was musical instruments. No toys, bots, etc. I may come back to it someday, IDK. Too busy getting into teaching and whatnot right nao and it wasn't working out like I'd hoped.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 06-16-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Make a robot of a 14 year old and leave it in the warehouse for four years - problem solved.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12