Thread: Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Price

Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Price

The summit in Singapore has made US President Donald Trump "a man of peace," according to two Norwegian parliamentary representatives (from the Frp party), and as NRK reports, they have nominated him for the most gifted award of all of them.

Representatives Christian Tybring-Gjedde (Frp) and Per-Willy Amundsen (Frp) believe it qualifies Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize.
    "What's happening now is historical. A process is underway to ensure world peace in the future. It's a fragile process, but we must of course do what we can to help this process bring good results. I think that we can do by sending a clear signal by giving Trump the peace prize."
    And amid all the left's dismay at just what was agreed, the two Norwegian parliamentarians, however, do not believe that a peace-winning nomination is too early.
    "It's not a binding agreement, but it's an initiative to visit both ways, it's an initiative to end the disaster going on and to put a damper on the military exercises the United States has with South Korea. As such, this is a push to Donald Trump to continue what he has already started," says Tybring-Gjedde.
    "It would not be the first time giving the peace prize to anyone involved in a process. It has happened before. Obviously, we will follow the process carefully, but at least you have arrived, I think is worth a peace prize, "says Amundsen.
    The Norwegian nomination follows a group of 18 GOP lawmakers led by Rep. Luke Messer of Indiana, who signed a letter formally nominating President Trump for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize in May.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...e-price-norway
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What about NK's Supreme leader, he also got nominated as man of peace?

But here at home, left wing of US media is already pushing the narrative that NK will not give up nukes and that our leader got played.

Related

Poll: Will North Korea's Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un win Nobel Peace Prize?
    Recently there has been lot of buzz about NK's KJU and Trump winning Nobel Peace prize but chances for Trump's Peace Prize seem to have diminished after controversial NYDailyNews cover about killing of large number of Palestinian civilians went viral.

Wahhabi Peace Prize

He already got one from Saudi Arabia.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

I can feel the MAGA washing over me like a cool breeze....
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The summit in Singapore has made US President Donald Trump "a man of peace," according to two Norwegian parliamentary representatives (from the Frp party), and as NRK reports, they have nominated him for the most gifted award of all of them.

Representatives Christian Tybring-Gjedde (Frp) and Per-Willy Amundsen (Frp) believe it qualifies Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize.
    "What's happening now is historical. A process is underway to ensure world peace in the future. It's a fragile process, but we must of course do what we can to help this process bring good results. I think that we can do by sending a clear signal by giving Trump the peace prize."
    And amid all the left's dismay at just what was agreed, the two Norwegian parliamentarians, however, do not believe that a peace-winning nomination is too early.
    "It's not a binding agreement, but it's an initiative to visit both ways, it's an initiative to end the disaster going on and to put a damper on the military exercises the United States has with South Korea. As such, this is a push to Donald Trump to continue what he has already started," says Tybring-Gjedde.
    "It would not be the first time giving the peace prize to anyone involved in a process. It has happened before. Obviously, we will follow the process carefully, but at least you have arrived, I think is worth a peace prize, "says Amundsen.
    The Norwegian nomination follows a group of 18 GOP lawmakers led by Rep. Luke Messer of Indiana, who signed a letter formally nominating President Trump for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize in May.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...e-price-norway
    He must get the prize. Anybody else would be political.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.