Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LGTBQ++2TIPRINCESYMBOL Community outraged at Twitter CEO eating at Chick-Fil-A

Exclamation LGTBQ++2TIPRINCESYMBOL Community outraged at Twitter CEO eating at Chick-Fil-A

Yeah, about had enough of the weirdosexuals and their Internet Outrage Squads and PC Jacobinite Enforcers.

Carry your asses back into whatever closet you came out of.

TWITTER CEO CAVES TO LIBERAL BACKLASH, SAYS HE WAS WRONG TO EAT CHICK-FIL-A

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/10/tw...-gay-marriage/

2:02 AM 06/11/2018

Peter Hasson | Reporter

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Sunday expressed regret over eating at Chick-fil-A, because of the chicken company’s CEO’s personal views on gay marriage.

Dorsey tweeted a screenshot from his phone that showed a purchase he had made at Chick-fil-A using a mobile application. After a liberal backlash, however, Dorsey apologized for eating at the popular fast food restaurant.

At issue was Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy’s 2012 support for defining marriage as between a man and a woman, which he described as “the biblical definition of a family.”

“On behalf of the whole LGBTQ community, Jack, kindly boost your head out of your ass.” (Screenshot/Twitter)

“Please delete this or follow up with how much free advertising you’re going to give GLAAD” (Screenshot/Twitter)

Former CNN anchor Soledad O’Brien was among those to call out Dorsey for eating at the self-described home of the original chicken sandwich.

O’Brien indicated that Dorsey had sinned by publicly eating at Chick-fil-A during gay pride month.

“You’re right,” Dorsey conceded. “Completely forgot about their background.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, worshipping the world's worst murderers IS a party for these people. Ranting on Twitter is just a warm up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    “You’re right,” Dorsey conceded. “Completely forgot about their background.”

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Dorsey is acting. I don't believe his excuse for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Maybe they orchestrated it in a loose way.

Fake PR = Fake Newz.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    There are no Chick-Fil-A stores near me, so I don't know first hand, but I'm told they are about the best fast food option out there.

So he just wanted some good food.

But, just like the old USSR, latter day leftists must have politics mingled into every single aspect of daily life.

In the old USSR you were never allowed to forgot that everything served the state first.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering about that. Maybe they orchestrated it in a loose way.

Fake PR = Fake Newz.
    Fake PR for whom?

I'm not following you...

Fake PR for whom?

I'm not following you...

I was just speculating for a few seconds. This facebook commercial promising their reform was all over the NBA Finals last week. Twitter is just like Fraudbook, but maybe this Twitter CEO is too cheap to buy expensive tee vee time. Hence, this is part of his marketing. I'm guessing all the big social media giants (fraudbook, screwgle, twitter, etc.) have big PR campaigns going. Maybe Twitter semi-planned it. Saw an opportunity and just ran with it. Again, just speculating.

Here's the nauseating fraudbook commercial that was all over tee vee last week:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, and I figured there'd be equal time for the Communist Party t-shirt, so looked it up. The commie t shirt has good play-on words, but I think this one is funnier:

I was just speculating for a few seconds. This facebook commercial promising their reform was all over the NBA Finals last week. Twitter is just like Fraudbook, but maybe this Twitter CEO is too cheap to buy expensive tee vee time. Hence, this is part of his marketing. I'm guessing all the big social media giants (fraudbook, screwgle, twitter, etc.) have big PR campaigns going. Maybe Twitter semi-planned it. Saw an opportunity and just ran with it. Again, just speculating.
    Oh, OK, got it.

I'm not seeing it myself.

I think it was just what it is presented as: the guy wanted a good fast food meal, forgot for the moment that Chick-Fil-A is das ist streng verboten and the 'Net Nazis landed on him, hoisting him by his own petard.

Oh, OK, got it.

I'm not seeing it myself.

I think it was just what it is presented as: the guy wanted a good fast food meal, forgot for the moment that Chick-Fil-A is das ist streng verboten! and the 'Net Nazis landed on him, hoisting him by his own petard.

Yeah; dunno. You're prolly right. I thought it was odd how he tweeted something really dumb. I know people post dumb things all the time, but this? Seems odd. Again, dunno.

Is this the entire thing he tweeted?

There are no Chick-Fil-A stores near me, so I don't know first hand, but I'm told they are about the best fast food option out there.
    The Chick-fil-A #1 Original Chicken Sandwich is literally ambrosia. The chicken is brined in holy water and descended into the deep fryer to the trumpeting of angels.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Deep fried regret... guess he shoulda ate at Cane's... also very good.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Glad to see them standing up against intolerance
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Yeah; dunno. You're prolly right. I thought it was odd how he tweeted something really dumb. I know people post dumb things all the time, but this? Seems odd. Again, dunno.

I think it was orchestrated to revive attacks on Chick-fil-A.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

As far as I can tell, yes...or that was what started it all.

Not even sure what that is...what is "Boost" anyways? I read the FAQ page on $#@!ter, but it just sounded like a bunch of gibberish to me.

OK, further reading here seems to indicate this is some type of retail savings plan, that, among other things, broadcasts everything you buy, in order to convince The Hive to buy those things as well.

He went in for chicken sandwiches and I guess forgot he was "Boosting"...which got broadcast to the world.

All it took from there was for the fairy hordes of the Internet Outrage Squads to get The Hive buzzing.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey forced to apologize for eating Chick-fil-A during Pride Month

http://www.businessinsider.com/twitt...18-6?r=UK&IR=T

Hayley Peterson
    17m 629
    Jack Dorsey
    Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey ignited a backlash after eating at Chick-fil-A. Getty
    Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey apologized Sunday for eating at Chick-fil-A during Pride Month.
    Former CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien tweeted: "This is an interesting company to boost during Pride month, @Jack."
    In response, Dorsey said, "You're right. Completely forgot about their background."
    Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy set off a fury among gay-rights supporters in 2012 after he said that the company was "guilty as charged" for backing "the biblical definition of a family."

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey ignited a backlash online after revealing that he ate at Chick-fil-A.

Dorsey posted a photo to Twitter captioned "Boost @ChickfilA" showing he had saved 10% on a $31.58 order at the fast-food chain.

Critics immediately seized on Dorsey for supporting Chick-fil-A, whose CEO has come under fire for his views on gay marriage, during Pride Month.

Jack Dorsey Twitter
    Twitter @Jack
    "You must love the taste of bigotry!" one person wrote in response.

"Why is Twitter boosting a notoriously anti-gay company during #PrideMonth?" another person wrote.

Among the critics was former CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien, who said, "This is an interesting company to boost during Pride month, @Jack."

In response, Dorsey said, "You're right. Completely forgot about their background."

Jack Dorsey
    Twitter @Jack
    Some people supported Dorsey's decision to eat at Chick-fil-A, however, saying the food is "great" and he shouldn't have to apologize for eating a chicken sandwich.

"Don't give in to these people and their complaints. I'm gay and I LOVE ChickfilA. Ridiculous. Go on and eat that Chick-fil-A and post as much as you want about it!" one person wrote.

The backlash shows Chick-fil-A still has lingering problems with its brand image following remarks made six years ago by the company's CEO, Dan Cathy, regarding his views on gay marriage.

Cathy set off a fury among gay-rights supporters in 2012 that led to nationwide protests after he told the Baptist Press that the company was "guilty as charged" for backing "the biblical definition of a family."

After Cathy's remarks, reports emerged detailing Chick-fil-A's many charitable donations to anti-gay-marriage organizations.

For months afterward, protesters rallied outside Chick-fil-A restaurants across the country and held "kiss-ins," where same-sex couples kissed in front of onlookers and TV cameras covering the backlash.

Since then, Chick-fil-A has worked to shed its controversial image and over time, protests against the chain have largely dissipated.

Given the backlash against Dorsey's Chick-fil-A meal, however, it seems the fast-food chain still has some work to do to move past Cathy's comments.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-11-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Chik-fil-A isn't too bad for fast food. Good food, as was mentioned the #1, great service. And workers get every Sunday off.

After a liberal backlash, however, Dorsey apologized for eating at the popular fast food restaurant.
    Why do people do that? No way in hell I'd apologize to a bunch of loony strangers for eating a delicious Chick-fil-a. I worked there when I was in HS, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Why do people do that? No way in hell I'd apologize to a bunch of loony strangers for eating a delicious Chick-fil-a. I worked there when I was in HS, btw.

I don't think their parking lot counts as having worked there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Best fast food for my money. Especially when the kids were young and all about chicken nuggets.

The one I frequent for lunch must have 15-20 people working the lunch shift. That place hums like a finely-tuned machine.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Danke!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I met Truett Cathy. Not in the parking lot. I did get in trouble for goofing off in the drive thru, though. I was off work and was waiting for my friend and kept riding through the drive thru to chat. We were the first freestanding Chick-fil-a. I guess they don't count The Dwarf House because their menu was a little different. I used to stop there on the way to my Grannys and buy her hot browns.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I guess they don't count The Dwarf House because their menu was a little different.
    The what?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The what?
    http://www.tampabay.com/features/tra...eorgia/2174081
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I went to a place called "The Hobbit House" in Bangkok. The menu was...different.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I went to a place called "The Hobbit House" in Bangkok. The menu was...different.

I suspect Hobbits have unusual culinary habits, much like the Injuns.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The LGBTQ community is always outraged at something.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The what?
    The first ever Chick-fil-a. It has a little midget door.

I did not know that...

At this, the birthplace of Chick-fil-A, they initially did not serve much chicken.
    Damn straight! Hot Browns rock!

Behold, the sheer artery-clogging glory of the Hot Brown!!! The !!! again are my excitable emphasis, and with good reason. Served in a hot casserole dish, lean white meat chicken is drenched in layers of gravy, mashed potatoes, cheese, bacon. It's framed by toasted points of white bread. I think I hoovered that thing — which costs $8.75, side salad included — in two bites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast