Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LGTBQ++2TIPRINCESYMBOL Community outraged at Twitter CEO eating at Chick-Fil-A

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I did not know that...

Damn straight! Hot Browns rock!
    Oh, hell, yeahs, they do! Medicinal hangover cure.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 06-11-2018 at 06:27 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The LGBTQHB community is always outraged at something.
    Correct.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Correct.
    It's just the LGBTQ on this one. I heard the HB community broke away on this issue, simply because of the love of chicken rather than politics.

Chicken can only be munched by the butchiest carpet munchers. . . men need not apply
    Last edited by Dark_Horse_Rider; 06-11-2018 at 07:31 PM. Reason: eh, i dunno

I did not know that...

Damn straight! Hot Browns rock!
    What are Hot Browns?
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    What are Hot Browns?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

The first ever Chick-fil-a. It has a little midget door.

Dwarf House?

Stand by for howls of indignation from the "Vertically Challenged" crowd.

What are Hot Browns?
    I was fixin to ask the same thing, but was skeered.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Dwarf House?

Stand by for howls of indignation from the "Vertically Challenged" crowd.
    Why? I thought Dwarf was PC.

Meh, I don't give a $#@!. Let 'em howl. All that bitchin' the gays do over Chick-fil-a doesn't seem to have hurt business. Our CFA has a two lane drive thru, a girl outside taking orders, a full lot, and cops directing traffic. It's good fast food. I don't know how they do things now but when I worked there everything was made from scratch. Even the lemonade. We had to cut frickin lemons all day. I ended up with four stitches showing off for a boy whilst cutting lemons.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Nothing stays PC for long.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People of shortness...short people.

Meh, I don't give a $#@!. Let 'em howl. All that bitchin' the gays do over Chick-fil-a doesn't seem to have hurt business. Our CFA has a two lane drive thru, a girl outside taking orders, a full lot, and cops directing traffic. It's good fast food. I don't know how they do things now but when I worked there everything was made from scratch. Even the lemonade. We had to cut frickin lemons all day. I ended up with four stitches showing off for a boy whilst cutting lemons.
    I'll have to give it a try sometime, if for nothing else but to agitate a weirdosexual somewhere.

People of shortness...short people.

I'll have to give it a try sometime, if for nothing else but to agitate a weirdosexual somewhere.
    Did I miss people of littleness....little people being politically incorrect? $#@! it, I call 'em midgets. It's more fun to say,

Did I miss people of littleness....little people being politically incorrect? $#@! it, I call 'em midgets. It's more fun to say,

I though you were a midget.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Indeed.

Jack is an interesting case. He is an outsider in some important ways. "Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, he is of English, Irish and Italian descent."

He's telegraphing some kind of message. To whom can you not send a message directly? Under what circumstances must one talk in code like this? Hmm. Interesting games afoot.

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Indeed.

Jack is an interesting case. He is an outsider in some important ways. "Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, he is of English, Irish and Italian descent."

He's telegraphing some kind of message. To whom can you not send a message directly? Under what circumstances must one talk in code like this? Hmm. Interesting games afoot.
    Maybe he is just testing the waters.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I think it was just what it is presented as: the guy wanted a good fast food meal,
    Yeah; dunno. You're prolly right. I thought it was odd how he tweeted something really dumb. I know people post dumb things all the time, but this?
    Come on. "Totally innocuous!" Yeah right. Jack runs a social media company. He's part of the panopticon. He knows the rules perfectly well.

There's more to this than meets the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Maybe he is just testing the waters.
    Maybe. Or stirring them.

I was fixin to ask the same thing, but was skeered.
    It's Welsh rarebit with turkey and bacon and Mornay. Nothing complicated, but very satisfying. I'd pair with a good Bloody Marie. It's basically an open faced breakfast sandwich...

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It's Welsh rarebit with turkey and bacon and Mornay. Nothing complicated, but very satisfying. I'd pair with a good Bloody Marie. It's basically an open faced breakfast sandwich...

That looks tasty...a Bloody Mary with bacon would do as well, or maybe just a simple Screwdriver.

That looks tasty...a Bloody Mary with bacon would do as well, or maybe just a simple Screwdriver.
    It is. I've not made one myself, though I have made a Welsh rarebit long ago. I'm glad it was brought up. Because I'm gonna attempt it next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It's just the LGBTQ on this one. I heard the HB community broke away on this issue, simply because of the love of chicken rather than politics.
    Isn't it darling how ol' @Danke can't stop thinking and posting about me no matter how much I tell him to keep his ghey to himself? (and I mean darling in the most creepy way )
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I though you were a midget.
    Nope. I'm 5'4". Mr A might be a midget, though. He says he's 5'8" but I think he's 5'5" because when we're both barefooted, touches just under his. I've been trying to get his height for a long time but he's on to me. He won't stand in the door of the gas station or browse too long in the Lowes tape measure aisle. I told him I want my divorce if he's not 5'8" because I feel like I was jipped out of 3 inches.

Luckily, our offspring tower over both of us.

I don't know what is different from the picture thread, but I can see the image you posted here. My puter must be geriatric or something. I see toast, bacon, shredded cheese and some kind of white sauce. Whats that under the white sauce, chicken? Where does the part of the name, "Brown" come from, the Toast?
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

Peace.

I don't know what is different from the picture thread, but I can see the image you posted here. My puter must be geriatric or something.
    It might be Tweets. Sometimes I can't see them until I refresh the page.

I see toast, bacon, shredded cheese and some kind of white sauce. Whats that under the white sauce, chicken?
    White sauce? That's gravy, son. Yes, it's delicious fried chicken.

Where does the part of the name, "Brown" come from, the Toast?
    I dunno. Maybe it's because most of the ingredients are brown.

Zow!... breakfast of champions... I'm in.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Okay, it looks good. If I'm ever down south I'll have to try it.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The LGBTQ community is always outraged at something.

So much for Tolerance, Diversity and Inclusion.

I don't know what is different from the picture thread, but I can see the image you posted here. My puter must be geriatric or something. I see toast, bacon, shredded cheese and some kind of white sauce. Whats that under the white sauce, chicken? Where does the part of the name, "Brown" come from, the Toast?

There are hashbrowns beneath the sausage gravy....

You can see one of them on the right hand side bottom of the image.

This story really got me hankerin for some chik fil A lately, stopped at the drive through at 10 the other night and was late by a minute. Ah well, will keep trying, extra liberal tears with my nuggets.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12