Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Withdraws Endorsement Of G-7 Communique Over Trudeau Statements

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The manly Trudeau was the guy who played QB for the Colts , the wimp trudeau runs canada .
    Are they related?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Telling ya, HEADLINE: "Trump closes US bases in Germany, EU in panic! after shutting down social programs to pay for their own defense."

Please, please let it be...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Telling ya, HEADLINE: "Trump closes US bases in Germany, EU in panic! after shutting down social programs to pay for their own defense."

Please, please let it be...

From your lips to GOD's ears.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    From your lips to GOD's ears.
    @realDonaldTrump Close bases in Germany, send EU into panic. Must pay their own way.

close enuf! LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Are they related?
    Nah , the real Trudeau ( Jack ) was born in Dankes home state and played Big Ten Football . Has a DUI and has threatened to kill a state trooper . All more fun than running canada.
    Do something Danke

What does she know we don't?

Make Canada great again?

STUNNING: Trudeau Follows Trump's Lead, Votes To Denounce Iran Regime

There are two significant parts to the motion that was passed:
    (1)
    “abandon its current plan and immediately cease any and all negotiations or discussion with the Islamic Republic of Iran to restore diplomatic relations,”

(2)
    add the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, which runs Iran’s economy, to Canada’s list of designated terrorist entities
    Anthony Furey of The Toronto Sun

Conservative Senators had previously brought forward similar legislation and it was defeated last month by Justin Trudeau-appointed Senators. So everyone figured they knew how Tuesday’s vote would go down: Conservatives in favour, Liberals mostly against.

Even Speaker Geoff Regan must have thought this. Because after he’d finished tallying the “yeas” from the Conservative side he then called to register the “nay” votes, as if he assumed the “yeas” were done.

first one to stand up was Prime Minister Justin Trudeau himself. Then the whole Liberal cabinet, followed by much of the caucus, stood up to vote in favour of the motion put forward by Conservative MP Garnett Genuis.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/12/polit...eau/index.html

Trump trade adviser Navarro sorry after saying there's a 'special place in hell' for Trudeau

Peter Navarro, a White House trade adviser, apologized Tuesday after saying "there's a special place in hell" for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who is in a trade dispute with President Donald Trump.

"In conveying that message, I used language that was inappropriate and basically lost the power of that message," Navarro said at the Wall Street Journal's annual CFO Network conference. "I own that. That was my mistake, those were my words."

Asked if he was apologizing for the comments, Navarro said, "yeah, absolutely."

Following the G7 summit in Quebec, Navarro told "Fox News Sunday" that "there's a special place in hell for any foreign leader that engages in bad faith diplomacy with President Donald J. Trump and then tries to stab him in the back on the way out the door."

He added, "Those are my words, but they're the sentiment that was on Air Force One after that."

Navarro's comments Sunday were part of the White House's continued criticism of Trudeau after the prime minister announced that Canada would impose retaliatory measures to answer Trump's tariffs and warned that Canada would not be "pushed around."

Larry Kudlow, Trump's top economic adviser, echoed Navarro during an interview on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday, saying that Trudeau's comments amounted to a "betrayal."

The following day, Navarro's remarks brought swift criticism from Republicans on Capitol Hill.

Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch told CNN on Monday that Navarro "should have kept his big mouth shut because I don't think that helps us inform policy and I think frankly it was out of line."

"It's an awful way to treat your allies," Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake told CNN, adding that he doesn't believe he's "ever seen a statement like that against any of our worst enemies, let alone our allies."

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz told CNN that he doesn't think anyone should be "using overheated rhetoric."

White House legislative affairs director Marc Short also sought to distance himself from Navarro's comments and told CNN's John Berman in an interview Monday that "those are words that I would not have chosen."

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

President Donald Trump stunned his fellow world leaders at the G7 meeting when he said he would ship “25 million” Mexicans to Japan, which would result in Prime Minister Shinzo Abe losing his next election.
    During the gathering in Quebec — which ended with Trump leaving early and refusing to sign the traditional joint communique — the president was talking about what he called Europe’s immigration problem when he turned his attention to the Japanese leader.
    “Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,” Trump said, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a senior EU official who was in the room.
    The commander-in-chief also raised eyebrows when the subject turned to Iran and terrorism.
    “You must know about this, Emmanuel, because all the terrorists are in Paris,” he told French President Emmanuel Macron.

More at: https://nypost.com/2018/06/15/trump-...cans-to-japan/

LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Breaking on Drudge:

Canadian Officials Rush to Support U.S. Envoy After Death Threat

By Josh Wingrove and Jennifer Jacobs
    June 16, 2018, 11:42 AM EDT

• Suspicious package was mailed to U.S. ambassador Kelly Craft
    • Incident comes as trade tensions run high between old allies

Top Canadian officials, led by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, rushed to express support for Ambassador Kelly Craft after a package containing a suspicious substance and a death threat was mailed to the U.S. diplomat.
    The incident came as tensions remain high in Canada over a brewing tariff fight, which erupted over Donald Trump’s criticism of Trudeau as “dishonest & weak,” the president’s refusal to endorse the final communique at the Group of Seven summit a week ago, and Canada’s outrage that tariffs have been applied under the pretext of national security.
    White powder was found Thursday in an package addressed to Craft at the U.S. embassy in Ottawa and discovered by a mail-room employee at the ambassador’s residence, an embassy official said. The police were contacted, and tests determined the substance wasn’t harmful.
    An expletive-filled letter containing death threats against Craft, Trump, and members of Trump’s family was also enclosed, said the official, who wasn’t authorized to speak publicly on the matter.
    Trudeau called Craft on Friday to check on her welfare, his office said.

‘Place in Hell’

Chrystia Freeland, Canada’s minister of foreign affairs, held a previously-scheduled meeting with Craft on Friday about U.S. tariffs. “I also expressed my support for the ambassador following the wholly unacceptable threat against her,” Freeland said on Twitter. “She does an essential and difficult job and Canada respects her service.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12