Thread: TSA Searches 96-Year-Old Woman In Wheelchair In Viral Video, Sparking Outrage

TSA Searches 96-Year-Old Woman In Wheelchair In Viral Video, Sparking Outrage

Although in the past Foxnews had supported Iraqi Freedom war, lately their coverage seems to be moving towards a libertarian bent:

10 hours ago
    TSA searches 96-year-old woman in wheelchair in viral video, sparking outrage

By Janine Puhak | Fox News

TSA search of elderly woman sparks outrage

The 96-year-old endured a six minute pat down.

Many are livid over a now-viral video of Transportation Security Administration (TSA) officials patting down a 96-year-old woman in a wheelchair at Washington Dulles International Airport in a six-minute screening being described as “totally disgusting” and “uncalled for” on Facebook.
    http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/0...g-outrage.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFc9_ctFCes

Related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce6kHG_bYGQ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just another day in AmeriKa.

Trust me on this, as a frequent flyer, outside of the one in ten thousand refusenik, nobody cares.

It's like watching a bunch of cattle down the chute...thousands of people doing the "compliance shuffle", not a one of them give a $#@! about some elderly lady getting gate raped, outside of being glad it wasn't them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Just another day in AmeriKa.

Trust me on this, as a frequent flyer, outside of the one in ten thousand refusenik, nobody cares.

It's like watching a bunch of cattle down the chute...thousands of people doing the "compliance shuffle", not a one of them give a $#@! about some elderly lady getting gate raped, outside of being glad it wasn't them.
    Know of any good rants, concerning Soccer Moms copsucking tsa agents? I could use a good soliloquy, the next time my sister-in-law tells me how safe tsa make us or how they're just doing their jobs. Osan probably has a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    I could use a good soliloquy, the next time my sister-in-law tells me how safe tsa make us or how they're just doing their jobs.
    Sometimes a meme is worth a thousand soliloquies.

Or maybe not. But at least you won't waste as much breath ...

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-09-2018 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Sometimes a meme is worth a thousand soliloquies.

Or maybe not. But at least you won't waste as much breath ...

Yep, that's pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Yep, that's pretty good.
    The Banana is right.

Yep, that's pretty good.

Yep, that's pretty good.
    Or show them a couple of videos.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Remy FTW.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.