Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Veterans’ Rights Group Discovers a Child-Trafficking Camp in Arizona, MSM SILENT

Veterans’ Rights Group Discovers a Child-Trafficking Camp in Arizona, MSM SILENT

There are shocking reports and footage now coming out of the Tucson, Arizona area where a homeless Veterans advocacy group, Veterans on Patrol (VOP), has stumbled upon what they're calling a child-trafficking camp hidden inside the Arizona woods.
    Caution: There are several videos below which may have footage that some viewers will find disturbing.
    One of the volunteers for the group, Dani Ward, says that there is no doubt that what the Veterans on Patrol organization located in a child-trafficking camp, even pointing out the various strollers, children's clothing, and toys that were left behind in a nearby campsite close to the Santa Cruz River.
    Several videos of the events have appeared on BitChute since YouTube is said to have removed much of the footage from their platform in what seems to be an effort to censor this massive finding.
    The Goldwater has uploaded some of this footage to YouTube for the below-embedded videos, we'll see if Google takes these down, and if they do we'll provide backups.

If either of the above videos is to become inoperable as a result of Google's censorship, send me a message and we'll be sure to replace them.
    Local media at NBC affiliate KVOA Channel 4 has alleged that these camps are potential abandoned homeless camps, but the Veterans on Patrol group assures the media that they've indeed uncovered what seems to be an epicenter of child-trafficking, possibly along a route which is used to camp during the transport of these children.
    In an interview with KVOA, Dani Ward speaks of restraint straps that the group found tied to nearby trees that they believe were used to prevent the children from escaping their clutches.

Victims of child trafficking can be used and abused over and over. A $32 billion-a-year industry, human trafficking is on the rise and is in all 50 states (U.S. Government) 4.5 Million of trafficked persons are sexually exploited. Up to 300,000 Americans under 18 are lured into the commercial sex trade every year, according to the Ark of Hope for Children organization.
    “Child trafficking victims, whether for labor, sex or organ trafficking, come from all*backgrounds, include both boys and girls. They span a wide age range from 1 to 18 years old. Sex trafficking victims up to roughly 25 years old most often started as young as 14,” Ark of Hope for Children says. “Children are trafficked out of, or into the United States from all regions of the world and represent a variety of different races, ethnic groups, and religions. They may be brought to the U.S. legally or smuggled in.”
    We're talking about 4.5 million trafficking victims that are sexually abused, making this a major industry in which the mainstream media doesn't want to talk about.
    As per their reasoning for denying the existence of “PedoGate,” when it's clearly not only a reality but prevalent all across the United States of America, you be the judge of why they refuse to cover it.

More at: https://thegoldwater.com/news/27864-...ona-MSM-SILENT
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Vet Group Finds Pedophile Child Sex Camp Near Tucson – Local Law Enforcement Refuses to Help

A few days ago, a group of veterans based out of Tucson, Arizona, known as Veterans on Patrol (VOP), stumbled upon what they have good evidence to believe is a child sex camp. The group was searching for homeless veterans, part of their mission in trying to prevent veteran suicides. This is a worthy mission, considering the fact that more soldiers die by suicide than by combat.

On May 29th, the group was out with another organization called American Rehab Campuses, trying to pull drug addicts off of the streets, particularly those caught up in the opiod crisis.

They stumbled upon something by chance, and it was in a known human trafficking corridor with ties to the Mexican Cartels.

When they found a structure powered by solar lights, they knew right away they had found something that certainly was not constructed by homeless people or drug addicts.

They found an underground chamber where young children apparently had been imprisoned, presumably as part of a pedophile sex trafficking ring.

The group alerted local law enforcement and Homeland Security to investigate, and to bring out "cadaver dogs" to look for bodies, but they would not respond.

VOP reports:

"After nearly 24 hours of no Investigator showing and the Department of Homeland Security making a PHONE ASSESSMENT declaring that no Human Trafficking was occurring in our area... Alpha Company invited Fox News to come get a first hand look at rape trees, an underground child prison cell, and new construction going in to expand child holding capabilities. This is occurring not on our Border... but in our own City... Tucson, Arizona.

The Child Sex Traffickers took a hit when VOP and ARC discovered their secret Camp... but they will just move on and start again elsewhere (unless we find them first, and we are looking.)

Alpha Company would like to thank Nailer of Arizona Border Recon and Craig 'Sawman' Sawyer for assisting us last evening when the Child Sex Camp was discovered.

Nothing to see here America... just innocence being raped and beaten from small children off the I-19 and Valencia exit in our own backyard. More on this to come."
    The mission was named Operation Backyard Brawl, #operationbackyardbrawl.

As of last night, Sunday June 3, 2018, Lewis Arthur and another American veteran were in a stand-off with local authorities who were trying to stop their investigation, and they fully expected government forces to execute them.

But things began turning around for them today, Monday June 4th.

Full story.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Have they found any evidence of anything other than an old abandoned homeless camp?

I looked around at their "suspected" evidence.. It may seem more to a active imagination that wants to see something.
    It may have been something.. but it is abandoned. No People.. No children (There are Homeless families),, Just an abandoned hobo camp.

Do they have anything more conclusive to even get an investigation started?

(like they are actually going to investigate when they are out shooting homeless)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Have they found any evidence of anything other than an old abandoned homeless camp?

I looked around at their "suspected" evidence.. It may seem more to a active imagination that wants to see something.
    It may have been something.. but it is abandoned. No People.. No children (There are Homeless families),, Just an abandoned hobo camp.

(like they are actually going to investigate when they are out shooting homeless)
    Local media at NBC affiliate KVOA Channel 4 has alleged that these camps are potential abandoned homeless camps, but the Veterans on Patrol group assures the media that they've indeed uncovered what seems to be an epicenter of child-trafficking, possibly along a route which is used to camp during the transport of these children.
    In an interview with KVOA, Dani Ward speaks of restraint straps that the group found tied to nearby trees that they believe were used to prevent the children from escaping their clutches.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ona-MSM-SILENT

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

bump

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    , Dani Ward speaks of restraint straps that the group found tied to nearby trees that they believe were used to prevent the children from escaping their clutches.
    It is irrelevant what they believe..

It looked like the remains of a lashed together structure.

Oh yeah,, it's Abandoned.. as in Nobody there.. and they left trash behind.
    MSM coverage..
    http://www.kvoa.com/story/38338092/t...x-trafficiking
    TPD investigators have been to the site multiple times, with detectives and officers. According to Sgt. Pete Dugan with TPD, it appears to be nothing more than an abandoned camp.

Police say they appreciate public awareness and the calls to their office, but they investigated and there does not appear to be any signs of human or sex trafficking.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-05-2018 at 12:51 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

"We don't know. But we'll find out for ya, and let 'cha know."

Not holding my breath.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Did you read the article? They found children's jewelry, clothing, and toys. Bloodied woman's pantie and bloodied knife, along with rape trees. You seem to be buying the official corporate media story. Please click through to the OP story, and watch some of the videos on site for yourself.

The property is owned by a Rothchild corporation, with ties to the Clintons. You won't read any of that in the MSM stories.

The group that found the camp is a group of veterans who pull homeless veterans off the streets every day. They know what a homeless camp looks like.

This one was powered by solar lights. How many homeless camps do you know of are powered by solar lights?
    Last edited by Created4; 06-06-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rothschilds and NXIVM Sex Cult Tied to Alleged Sex-Trafficking Land in Tucson

Land owned by CEMEX, a multinational building materials company headquartered in Mexico, is at the center of a controversy in Tuscon, AZ, where citizens say that they have uncovered a sex-trafficking bunker which local authorities have refused to examine.

After alerting local and federal law enforcement about the situation and receiving no help, Veterans on Patrol rallied local volunteers together to physically dig up the site. VOP has amassed a groundswell of support, and has vowed to keep the uncooperative law enforcement entities out of the site while they conduct a private investigation. They are hopeful to bring cadaver dogs on site to search the area.

The local news media has stopped reporting on the group’s activities.

The Rothschild connection to CEMEX is clear. Bronfman E.L. Rothschild L.P., a wealth management firm for high net value clients, owns a substantial share of the concrete giant:

The CEO of Bronfman E.L. Rothschild is Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild. She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations:

The Mayor of Tuscon is named Jonathan Rothschild, but it is unconfirmed whether he is related to the dynastic family.

The Chairman of the Board of Bronfman E.L. Rothschild is Matthew Bronfman, one of the heirs to the Seagram’s Liquor fortune:

Bronfman’s sister, Clare Bronfman is the Operations Director of the Clinton-connected NXIVM sex cult. His other sister, Sara Bronfman, is a Clinton Global Initiative member.

Now, back to why mainstream media doesn’t’ have this story front and center every day. In 2007, the New York Post reported that top executives of NXIVM and their family members donated $29,000 to Clinton’s 2008 campaign. At the time, Clinton downplayed the contributions from NXIVM but the donations don’t stop here. Clare Bronfman, Seagram Company heiress, who has called herself the operations director of NXIVM is a repeat Clinton donor. Nancy Salzman-Rainere’s partner and President of NXIVM was also a huge donor. Salzman and both Clare and sister Sara Bronfman were allowed to become members of Bill Clinton’s organization, The Clinton Global Initiative.

This is significant considering CGI membership is by invitation only and they require a pledge of $15,000 per person each year. Senator Kristen Gillibrand, U.S. Senator for New York has also received money from Clare Bronfman, reportedly giving $2,400 to the New York Democrats’ 2010 special-election campaign. This is quite interesting considering Gillibrand is the self-proclaimed #MeToo Senator. Irony anyone? With NXIVM being founded in Albany, I find it really hard to believe Gillibrand knew nothing of the cult and saw no connection between Bronfman and NXIVM. Gillibrand’s father, Doug Retnik worked as attorney for NXIVM for around 4 short months in 2004 at the rate of $25,000 per month.

Source.

After they search with cadaver dogs (if they find nothing) they should remove all unnatural material, fill in any holes returning the area to a natural state (so any returning traffickers would have to start from scratch) and then continue there work searching for vets but keeping vigilant for similar type of camps. If they commit their resources to this site, they will not find new trafficking sites.
    Alternative if they were willing...leave site as is, have someone stealthily safely check for activity, and if found video findings from distance.

Ben Swann and Truthinmedia have been silent since June 3rd. About the time this news broke out.

I hope the VOP can keep tabs on this... they seem to be the only ones ready, willing & able. These sick creeps need to be exposed.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Did you read the article?
    Yes.. And I have scavenged abandoned sites myself.. And I have lived Homeless in several cities.

Pedo rings are well funded,, High end ,, Big Money..

I doubt they are living as Homeless..

And some people see threats where there are none while ignoring the real ones.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Homeless people are very dangerous, as they've got nothing left too loose.
    Before you know it, they could start protesting or something!

I'm just happy that these hero veterans will get the chance to get their 15 minutes of fame, even if there's absolutely no evidence for any child trafficking or abuse whatsoever. But we need stories like these for distraction purposes (maybe nobody is interested in Trump fan Stormy Daniels anymore)...

CEMEX is connected to the Bronfman Rothschild partnership. But without evidence that CEMEX was actually involved in paedophilia (or worse) I don't know why that is relevant.
    There are literally hundreds of major corporations connected to Rothschild alone.

What kind of a bigmouth would call this a “rape tree”?

They claim that finding dolls is suspicious...
    It must be child trafficking!

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/1618616.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Yes.. And I have scavenged abandoned sites myself.. And I have lived Homeless in several cities.

Pedo rings are well funded,, High end ,, Big Money..

I doubt they are living as Homeless..

Then you of all people should know this is clearly not a homeless site. The police have changed their story 3 times now, with the latest version (as of yesterday) that the Mexican company leasing the property just put the structure up to make it easier on the illegal alien traffic passing through there.

Pedo rings based out of the U.S. may be well-funded, but the suspicion here is that this is a pedo ring among the cartel operating out of Mexico - a different animal - although the two are connected, obviously.
    Last edited by Created4; 06-07-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Government Investigation Confirms Children are Trafficked in the U.S. – Modern Day Slavery

A new government investigation confirms that the problem of trafficking children and modern-day child slavery is a very real problem right here within our own borders.

Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) recently published a six-month investigation looking at 125,000 unaccompanied minors who have crossed the U.S. borders into the United States since 2011, reportedly fleeing violence and unrest in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

This U.S. Senate report concluded that the Office of Refugee Resettlement, an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), has failed to protect these children from human trafficking, leaving them vulnerable to abuses at the hands of government-approved caretakers.

U.S. law requires HHS to ensure that unaccompanied alien children (UAC) are protected from human trafficking and other forms of abuse.

However, this is not happening.

The fact that the United States is a popular destination for child trafficking has been well documented:

The causes of the surge of UACs are disputed, but all stakeholders, including HHS, agree that one reason UACs come to this country is that they are ‘brought into the United States by human trafficking rings.’ According to the State Department’s 2015 Trafficking in Persons Report, ‘[t]he United States is a source, transit, and destination country for men, women, transgender individuals, and children—both U.S. citizens and foreign nationals—subjected to sex trafficking and forced labor.’ Human trafficking involves transporting or harboring human beings, often for financial gain, through the use of fraud, force, or coercion. (Report)
    Full article.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Veteran’s Group in Arizona Confront’s Police on Inaction – Finds Child’s Dead Body While Authorities Stand By

Earlier this week we reported that a local veterans group based in Tucson, Arizona, Veterans on Patrol, uncovered a child sex camp while out on patrol looking for homeless veterans to pull off of the streets. See our previous story:

BREAKING: Vet Group Finds Pedophile Child Sex Camp Near Tucson – Local Law Enforcement Refuses to Help as Tensions Rise

The corporate media, local law enforcement, and even many in social media have criticized the group for “making a big deal out of nothing.” Local police mocked them, asking them where their evidence was, and where the victims were, in spite of the fact that they had been presented with much evidence that clearly contradicted the official police story that this was a “homeless camp.”

But today, Thursday June 7th, events took a dramatic turn as VOP’s patrols uncovered a decomposing child’s skull and bones.

VOP Asks Some Questions of Tucson Police Live on Camera

By Monday this week, police were telling the local media that they had investigated the site, used a cadaver dog, and “found no evidence of child sex trafficking,” and concluded it was simply a homeless camp.

This “official story” was then fed to the local media. (See: No evidence to support child sex-trafficking claims at Tucson homeless camp, police say.)

Lewis Arthur of VOP then decided to visit the Tucson Police Department to ask them some questions about their conclusions, and to let them know of their own plans to continue “search and rescue” operations in the area.

He gives an invitation to the media who are constantly calling him:

This is what we are going to offer you. If you want to know what’s going on and what’s really happening, then you’re allowed to come down, and you can volunteer for one week. You go out and do a post. I am going to put you out on search and rescue.

The only way you are going to get the opportunity to even talk to me, is if you come down and you do one week’s volunteer service. You’re going to be in the heat with us….

So if you want to try and find a way to discredit us, the gate is wide open.
    Arthur states that the questions he wants to ask the police are:

Do you have video evidence that a cadaver dog searched the area? Do you have credentials on the dog showing it has received proper training? They want to know why the property was bulldozed. Are they or are they not securing the property?

After waiting several minutes, Lieutenant Brian Parker received the task of talking to Arthur and his group.

The entire conversation was recorded and live-streamed on their Facebook Page. Here is a YouTube copy you can also watch:

It is obvious from the interview that both parties know each other well. The Lieutenant makes it clear he does not want a vigilante group operating, and that any crime found is to be reported promptly. Arthur replies by reminding the Lieutenant that this has always been the way they operate.

The main point of contention seems to be surrounding the “evidence.” The police acknowledge that they received the evidence VOP turned over to them, but that they are still examining it and no report has been issued yet.

This is obviously in contradiction of the local media reports that state the police looked at the evidence and already determined the scene was not a child sex crime scene.

Arthur challenges their claim that this is a homeless camp, and explains that his group is the best authority on homeless camps, since that is their job: they go out and find homeless people and get them off the streets.

Who knows homeless camps better than me? We go out, and we’ve found thousands. When the city is trying to track them down, who do they send out? They send out VOP.

So you have the foremost authority on homeless camps in our city giving a report to the police that this is not a homeless camp.
    Lieutenant Parker then makes this statement which is perhaps quite revealing:

What I understand is that the people who built that camp, the bunker, and the lady or child that was in there… that the people who built had a soft spot in their hearts for the homeless, or not the homeless, I’m sorry, the people who are coming up from Mexico….

A Word to Naysayers

Besides local police who are claiming this is not a child sex camp, and the corporate “mainstream” media which in general only publishes their “official” version of the story, there are plenty of people on social media also expressing doubt, and that this is simply a media show over nothing.

Some of this doubt is understandable among those who have no real knowledge of the depth of the problem of child sex trafficking in the U.S. Arthur has stated, and other sources confirm, that unaccompanied minors coming across the border are, by far, the single most valuable commodity coming across the border, as children fetch a higher price than illegal drugs and illegal firearms combined.

First of all, child sex trafficking through cartels coming up out of Mexico is not a fact that is in dispute.

Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) published a six-month investigation in 2016 looking at 125,000 unaccompanied minors who have crossed the U.S. borders into the United States since 2011, reportedly fleeing violence and unrest in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

This U.S. Senate report concluded that the Office of Refugee Resettlement, an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), has failed to protect these children from human trafficking, leaving them vulnerable to abuses at the hands of government-approved caretakers.

U.S. law requires HHS to ensure that unaccompanied alien children (UAC) are protected from human trafficking and other forms of abuse.

However, this is not happening.

The fact that the United States is a popular destination for child trafficking has been well documented:

The causes of the surge of UACs are disputed, but all stakeholders, including HHS, agree that one reason UACs come to this country is that they are ‘brought into the United States by human trafficking rings.’

According to the State Department’s 2015 Trafficking in Persons Report, ‘[t]he United States is a source, transit, and destination country for men, women, transgender individuals, and children—both U.S. citizens and foreign nationals—subjected to sex trafficking and forced labor.’

Human trafficking involves transporting or harboring human beings, often for financial gain, through the use of fraud, force, or coercion. (Report)
    If this fact is confirmed by the U.S. government, why is hard to believe that this happening near a city in close proximity to the Mexican border?

The problem is so huge, that it is actually harder to believe that it is NOT happening anywhere near the border.

A simple search on the Internet will find many of these victims who have suffered in sex trafficking who have managed to speak out about the horrors of this lucrative sex trafficking coming across the border. Here is one report the Al Jazeera news organization has investigated and reported. There are many more.

Another child trafficking camp found. There's a mound of dirt with a bone sticking out. They don't know if it's animal or human.

https://www.facebook.com/VOP-Alpha-C...5347948612114/

Quote Originally Posted by revgen View Post
    Infowars calls this a hoax. Take it for what it's worth.

https://www.infowars.com/no-evidence...child-sex-den/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by revgen View Post
    Infowars calls this a hoax. Take it for what it's worth.

https://www.infowars.com/no-evidence...child-sex-den/
    I seriously doubt that anyone from InfoWars has looked at the actual evidence, not the stuff the media is publishing. To do that, one has to watch and listen to hours of updates that were live-streamed from the site, or have someone go onsite.

As Arthur himself states to the local police:

Who knows homeless camps better than me? We go out, and we’ve found thousands. When the city is trying to track them down, who do they send out? They send out VOP.

So you have the foremost authority on homeless camps in our city giving a report to the police that this is not a homeless camp.
    So the fact that InfoWars is stating that this is a homeless camp shows they really have not looked at the evidence very carefully, and this statement was probably published before they found the child skull.
    Last edited by Created4; 06-08-2018 at 07:49 AM.

This is definitely not pizzagate.

This story has been causing strange reactions from alternative media. I still don't know what's happened to Ben Swann this week. He hasn't said a word about anything all week. No reality checks. No tweets.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CEMEX operates nationwide. We all know that. You’ve seen the maps of their operations on my site, and elsewhere. But here’s a quick refresher:

See that cluster in the middle of Texas?
    Yeah, that giant facility is the New Braunfels quarry run by CEMEX.
    New Braunfels lies between San Antonio and Austin, which means it falls squarely within the bounds of Comal County. CEMEX has historically bought up a lot of land in the area, and constantly expanded operations there – most recently with their water reclamation plant in 2016. Clearly, this is a massive operation, occupying MILES of land.

Simultaneously, this tipster told me that in 2016, CEMEX donated to Mark Reynolds’ campaign for Comal County Sheriff.
    Now why would CEMEX want him in office?

Picture here are Mark and his wife Tina. Notably, Tina has worked at CEMEX for 19 years (at the time of the election), must currently as a Dispatch Supervisor.

Could that be why they backed him? Mere… familial familiarity?
    Reynolds ends up winning the election, soundly trouncing the competition. Those corporate dollars really help with the ads:

So what did he Reynolds do after he takes office?
    He forces ELEVEN different officers into “early retirement.”

More from the article:
    He said he hasn’t really had a transition period. Everything just abruptly changed when he took his oath as sheriff.

He said he plans with his command staff to go over the office’s policy book and make some revisions

The sheriff said he plans to also make some changes in the way deputies patrol the county. He thinks some assets can be reallocated and moved around to help instill fear into the hearts of criminals and put a dent in some of the more frequently seen crimes in Comal County, Reynolds said.

“There’s a storm coming,” he said. “When I say a storm, we’re going to bring some assets up there and we hope there will be changes with some of our drug issues and some of our theft issues. I’m talking about within the (whole) county.”
    Source: http://herald-zeitung.com/community_...ad9dc2577.html
    Among the cops lets go is one Captain Tommy Ward:

Ward is a long time veteran of the force, with over 20 years of experience. He also specializes in child exploitation cases.

That’s Ward above, running in the Turkey suit.
    (More on the suit that in a moment. Just bear with me here).
    Now, in doing my due diligence about this guy (because you can’t just trust everything an anonymous tipster leaves at your doorstep), if you search Ward’s name, you’ll find story upon story about people he’s saved, children he’s helped rescue, and so on. I’m convinced Ward’s a genuinely good guy.
    For instance:

Radio show host Pagliarulo’s teen daughter found safe

The missing 16-year-old daughter of conservative radio talk show host Joe “Pags” Pagliarulo was found safe with an older co-worker in Mexico late Friday, several days after she was reported missing, law enforcement officials said. The 29-year-old Comal County man she was with has been booked into jail in San Diego, California, on an arrest…

San Antonio Express-News

Add this to the face that to this day, Ward works with the Foundation he helped start, named: Comal Cops for Kids Foundation. It’s a foundation that raises money for Law Enforcement and other charitable organizations that help kids in need.

It’s why you see him running a 5k in the big Turkey suit here. They had a “Turkey Trot” in 2017

See, generally, criminals are lazy. So if this guy was somehow a black hat who needed to be removed from office, he probably wouldn’t be out there, running and sweating in the Texas heat, in a turkey suit to raise money for abused kids. Corrupt foundations are there to just rake in political donations for the lazy, so they can repay with favors later. You don’t see the likes of Bill Clinton running around in a turkey suit for the Clinton Foundation (though perhaps some other farm animal would be more fitting).

And it genuinely looks like their event attracted thousands of people. See https://www.comalcopsforkids.org/gallery-1/
    Add this to the fact that Ward is now Director for Children’s Advocacy Center of Comal County, Inc…

Children's Advocacy Center of Comal County
    The mission of the CACCC is to provide a neutral child-friendly facility to the community that coordinates in the investigation, detection and prevention of child abuse.

www.comalcac.org

…On TOP of being Special Investigator Program Director for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services for Region 8:

https://www.dfps.state.tx.us/Investi...stigations.asp
    Yeah… I’m willing to believe Tommy Ward is one of the good guys (until demonstrated otherwise).
    So, according to my anonymous tipster (and at least somewhat backed by a preliminary investigation, what he have here is this:

• A potentially-corrupt Sheriff in Comal County-
    • Financed by a seemingly-corrupt, Clinton-affiliated multinational-
    • (the same one involved in the #Tucson trafficking scandal right now)-
    • Disposing of anyone who might have given him resistance internally-
    • Including a seasoned veteran with an absolute ton of experience with human and child trafficking.

Now why would they want to get rid of someone with a track record like Captain Ward’s?
    It’s almost like they wanted to get rid of an expert on child trafficking…

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm….

Now, to be clear, we don’t have the campaign finance records disclosing CEMEX’s donations to Reynolds on hand. All I have is my anonymous source’s testimony here.

To obtain those records, you would have to live in Comal County and contact the Honorable Bobbie Koepp, County Clerk for Comal County, and request the publicly available 2016 campaign finance donation disclosure records for Mark Reynolds – as is your right as a resident of Comal County:

http://www.co.comal.tx.us/CC.htm
    But, you know what?
    That name, though… Sheriff Mark Reynolds…
    Where have we heard it before?
    OH YEAH!

Sheriff didn't pursue sex case against Texas church gunman
    Sheriff's deputies didn't pursue a sexual assault investigation against the man who shot and killed 26 people at a Texas church, even though the woman reporting it signed a complaint detailing the alleged attack.

Fox News

HUH! Look at that!
    He was sheriff during the Texas Church Shooting!
    WEIRD!
    Now, of course, maybe this is all just wild speculation. Forget my source’s testimony for a moment. Maybe this was all just a legitimate election, complete with legitimate donations from a legitimate business, and a completely legitimate regime change following shortly thereafter, then followed by a legitimate tragedy, playing out on the national stage.
    And to be sure, I’m not accusing ANYONE in this article of any wrongdoing here. Re-read it if you have to; there have been no accusations at all in this entire article, on my part.
    And even if we get the financial records, that won’t exactly prove anything, will it? Again, see, “legitimate donation” above.
    As for my role in this, I’m merely reporting on what my anonymous source told me, as well as juxtaposing it with plenty of publicly available information from a variety of sources.
    So you can judge for yourself.
    Speaking of which, HEY!
    Did you know the I-35 is one of the most active human trafficking corridors in the US? And that it cuts all the way from Mexico up to Canada? And that you can find Comal County/New Braunfels right next to it?

Boy, wouldn’t it be convenient if human traffickers had somewhere to stop before or after crossing the southern border?
    Somewhere safe for them, away from the prying eyes of the law?
    Wouldn’t that just be convenient?
    AND HEY!
    On a completely unrelated note, did you know that #Anons discovered a patent today for using blood as a binding agent in cement tonight?
    WEIRD, RIGHT?

Wait a second – you didn’t think #TheCabal were content with one route into the country, did you?
    You didn’t think we could just have VOP and Law Enforcement shut down what’s happening in Tucson, and that would be it, right?
    You know there are multiple routes being utilized by traffickers every single day in this country – and that I-35 is one of the big ones, right?
    We’ve got a lot of work to do, fam.
    Let’s get to it!
    #Cemex #WhereAreTheChildren #Tucson #OperationBackyardBrawl #NoCoincidences #Pizzagate

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/0...rethechildren/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Someone got to him:

VOP Response:

Look at the Brownsville Refugee Center if you want to find child trafficking.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Someone got to him:

VOP Response:

I don't think anyone got to Craig Sawyer he has a good reputation and I believe he and his organization are doing a great job.

Those VOP kind of remind me of the caliber of Chris Kyle.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I don't think anyone got to Craig Sawyer he has a good reputation and I believe he and his organization are doing a great job.

Those VOP kind of remind me of the caliber of Chris Kyle.
    Have you listened to what he said on the Hagman Report, and then how he backtracked? Both versions cannot be true. Was he lying the first time?

Do you know Craig personally? When you say he has a "good reputation" do you mean with the public, or among those who are involved in trying to save children from sex trafficking? There is a difference.....

What VOP is doing is a ministry of their local church, and none of their team receives financial support from donations coming in from the public. Unlike Sawyer's group which has a heavy overhead and lots of expenses that require a steady flow of donations from the public.

This is a primary difference between the two. VOP doesn't care what people think, because they have been doing this for years out of the public spotlight, and they will continue, even against strong opposition.

Craig's group cannot afford that. If the donations stop coming in, their business model fails.

This is happening in VOP's back yard, and they are taking control and inviting people to come down and stop the trafficking (which no-one denies is happening in these border areas.)

They are not waiting for approval from politicians or local authorities, probably knowing that many of them are corrupt and actually facilitating the very problem they are fighting. And from what I can see, they are very efficient.

Imagine if neighbors in other border towns took the same approach?
    Last edited by Created4; 06-10-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Have you listened to what he said on the Hagman Report, and then how he backtracked? Both versions cannot be true. Was he lying the first time?

Do you know Craig personally? When you say he has a "good reputation" do you mean with the public, or among those who are involved in trying to save children from sex trafficking? There is a difference.....

What VOP is doing is a ministry of their local church, and none of their team receives financial support from donations coming in from the public. Unlike Sawyer's group which has a heavy overhead and lots of expenses that require a steady flow of donations from the public.

This is a primary difference between the two. VOP doesn't care what people think, because they have been doing this for years out of the public spotlight, and they will continue, even against strong opposition.

Craig's group cannot afford that. If the donations stop coming in, their business model fails.

This is happening in VOP's back yard, and they are taking control and inviting people to come down and stop the trafficking (which no-one denies is happening in these border areas.)

They are not waiting for approval from politicians or local authorities, probably knowing that many of them are corrupt and actually facilitating the very problem they are fighting. And from what I can see, they are very efficient.

Imagine if neighbors in other border towns took the same approach?

His reputation is good throughout the veteran community. Here a little insight of his struggles: https://www.kgun9.com/news/investiga...p-at-tucson-va

He is a Christian family man and he is determined to get the bigger fish because if you get the bigger fish you can stop these things from continuing.

Former Navy SEAL Craig Sawyer: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/cab...-media-silent/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast