Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK: the most evil government on the planet, bar none.

UK: the most evil government on the planet, bar none.

More cheer from our buddies in the UK.

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

Beware of activists who may be controlled opposition. Tommy Robinson fill that mold, I would stay the hell away from supporting this creep in any way if I were you. Not everyone pretending to be an enemy of the state is actually an enemy of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

Beware of activists who may be controlled opposition. Tommy Robinson fill that mold, I would stay the hell away from supporting this creep in any way if I were you. Not everyone pretending to be an enemy of the state is actually an enemy of the state.

Valid points, but unless the entire story is faked by UK government, methinks the points made still hold.

Either way, UK is the most evil nation on the planet, hiding behind a false front that at least the crap holes of China and Iran don't bother with.

I don't know the first thing about Robinson, so I am not defending him. I am only pointing out the behavior of the UK government, which is atrocious no matter how you choose to slice it.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I support free speech rights and a free press for everybody, even controlled opposition.. not that I want them to succeed, it's just that I don't trust the government to say, "oh that guy is controlled opposition, let's arrest him.. oh but that activist/journalist over there, they are a legitimate activist/journalist for freedom so we won't arrest them.." I mean, come on, really? What kind of wet dream does that ever occur in?

Then there is the fact that the press couldn't even report on it.. I mean, wow, are you really saying we should just crawl under a rock because this guy deserved to be put in prison without due process and under a media reporting ban?!?!

You don't seem to get it, but we are supporting free speech for everybody because the government doesn't get to decide.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-01-2018 at 10:42 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ok, so far this video is retarded. There was a reporting restriction on the case, and he reported on it, so the person who made the video questioned whether he was "retarded" for reporting on it. NO!! The retarded thing was that there was A REPORTING RESTRICTION!!

A person who smokes weed illegally is not retarded for smoking weed, the person or group of people who make weed illegal are the retards.

You need to get this $#@! straight if you are going to fight for liberty.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ok, so far this video is retarded. There was a reporting restriction on the case, and he reported on it, so the person who made the video questioned whether he was "retarded" for reporting on it. NO!! The retarded thing was that there was A REPORTING RESTRICTION!!

A person who smokes weed illegally is not retarded for smoking weed, the person or group of people who make weed illegal are the retards.

You need to get this $#@! straight if you are going to fight for liberty.
    Lets follow his retarded logic here

TR: I am on a suspected sentence
    TR: There is a reporting restriction on this case (while he was reporting on the case) like a gag order

While being arrested he then says
    TR: Here I am being arrested for saying nothing, I've done nothing

saying he did nothing while admitting earlier that he was probably doing something wrong is retarded.

I support free speech rights and a free press for everybody, even controlled opposition.. not that I want them to succeed, it's just that I don't trust the government to say, "oh that guy is controlled opposition, let's arrest him.. oh but that activist/journalist over there, they are a legitimate activist/journalist for freedom so we won't arrest them.." I mean, come on, really? What kind of wet dream does that ever occur in?

Then there is the fact that the press couldn't even report on it.. I mean, wow, are you really saying we should just crawl under a rock because this guy deserved to be put in prison without due process and under a media reporting ban?!?!

You don't seem to get it, but we are supporting free speech for everybody because the government doesn't get to decide.
    I don't support traitors, I hate them more than I hate my real enemies. I would kill them myself if I could get away with it, the fact that they are being locked up is not something that doesn't bothers me at all.

Lets follow his retarded logic here

TR: I am on a suspected sentence
    TR: There is a reporting restriction on this case (while he was reporting on the case) like a gag order

While being arrested he then says
    TR: Here I am being arrested for saying nothing, I've done nothing

saying he did nothing while admitting earlier that he was probably doing something wrong is retarded.
    He said he was doing some illegal, he didn't say he was doing something "wrong". He was doing NOTHING "wrong".
    Last edited by dannno; 06-01-2018 at 12:45 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't support traitors, I hate them more than I hate my real enemies. I would kill them myself if I could get away with it, the fact that they are being locked up is not something that doesn't bothers me at all.
    I don't think you understand. He did NOTHING wrong. If it's a false flag, or if he is someone I don't otherwise support, great, I won't donate to them or support their cause BEYOND the fact that they should get out of prison and media should not have these type of blockades EVER on ANYBODY and in particular on cases involving immigrants due to their immigration status (in the name of diversity)..

So the fact that they just used him to test out their media blockading system means we should be quiet??? You realize if it's an inside job, then he isn't really being punished, right? Are you thinking this through all the way?

I mean, he's basically just paving the way for people like Lauren Southern to be arrested, have a media blockage on her trial, and put in prison for an undetermined amount of time - now that they have all the kinks worked out - so this is absolutely something we should be concerned about.

I don't think you understand. He did NOTHING wrong. If it's a false flag, or if he is someone I don't otherwise support, great, I won't donate to them or support their cause BEYOND the fact that they should get out of prison and media should not have these type of blockades EVER on ANYBODY and in particular on cases involving immigrants due to their immigration status (in the name of diversity)..

So the fact that they just used him to test out their media blockading system means we should be quiet??? You realize if it's an inside job, then he isn't really being punished, right? Are you thinking this through all the way?

I mean, he's basically just paving the way for people like Lauren Southern to be arrested, have a media blockage on her trial, and put in prison for an undetermined amount of time - now that they have all the kinks worked out - so this is absolutely something we should be concerned about.
    It is funny to watch Che take the side of the establishment.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I call bull$#@!, this guy was interfering in a court procedure taking place.

Vampires, like literal Dracula Vampires, what do you expect...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    Nope
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

No, he was outside in public streaming his thoughts on the internet.

Even IF he did something wrong, which he didn't, the media should not have been blocked from covering HIS trial. It's scary enough they can't talk about grooming gang rape trials. This incident is very scary in multiple ways.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-01-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Statist Zombies love their chains.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." -George Orwell
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They definitely believe in medical incarceration to the point where children die.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

That is not how people of the world see accroding to BBC poll:

BBC poll: Israel among world's least popular nations - Haaretz

But UK government conduct in Iraq war, that at least in part was based on racist motivations and lies, was not honorable and may have even hidden war crimes involvong evilish torture and war crimes against civilians of local races.

How many Iraqis were killed or abused by British soldiers? We may never know

Richard Norton-Taylor
    Wed 13 Jan 2016

Detained Iraqis being guarded by a British soldier that was shown at the Al-Sweady Inquiry iinto claims that British troops killed and tortured Iraqi civilians. Photograph: The Al-Sweady Inquiry/PA

https://www.theguardian.com/news/defence-and-security-blog/2016/jan/13/how-many-iraqis-were-killed-or-abused-by-british-soldiers-we-may-never-know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie7EXNUBNvA

Churchill of UK gummit allegedly had also made anti-semitic/racist statements about people of palestinain race and was never censured by UK House of Lords.

UK: the most evil government on the planet, bar none.
    Are you suggesting they are evil-doers?

The UK has issues but they're not even remotely close to being the worst government on the planet.

Cato has them ranked 10th, US 11th.

Heritage has them ranked 8th, US 18th.
    Last edited by Madison320; 06-06-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    The UK has issues but they're not even remotely close to being the worst government on the planet.

Cato has them ranked 10th, US 11th.

Heritage has them ranked 8th, US 18th.

Well, those rankings are dead wrong. UK has raked more muck than any other government by a wide margin. Were it not for those $#@!s, the US would have never entered the Great War, and there would have been no WWII as we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That is not how people of the world see accroding to BBC poll:
    So, according to the propaganda arm of the UK government, the UK government isn't all that bad....

Face it, all the Jew-hating stuff that gets pointed at Israel is really being directed from London.

Don't know if it's all directed from London ( didn't UK fight Nazi Germany?) but this letter made news recently:

Prince Charles : "Some US President has to have the courage to take on Jewish lobby in the US
    Prince Charles suggested 'influx of foreign Jews' was partly to blame for Middle East unrest and asked who will take on 'Jewish lobby' in America in letter to close friend
    Published: 11 November 2017
    Perfidious Albion created Nazi Germany and has worked hand in glove with Israel for a long time, their words mean nothing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

( didn't UK fight Nazi Germany?)
    The UK created NAZI Germany, in league with the Frogs. Those scurrilous bastards couldn't even defeat the Germans with American help, so they settled for an armistice. But that wasn't good enough, no sir. Between them and the Frogs, they had to go out of their ways to humiliate Germany, bankrupt them, and render them incapable of reasonable national defense. Gee guys, what could possibly go wrong? The conditions to which Versailles gave rise all but guaranteed the appearance of Hitler. Few people alive today have any idea what life was like there in the 1920s. My grandparents did, as well as my friend's father, who is now 98, I believe. He came from a fairly well-to-do Jewish household and will tell you straight up that things were pretty $#@!ty in those days for the common German. While he hates Hitler and everything for which the NAZIs stood, he will also tell you that the actions of the British and French lead directly to the "holocaust".

There's blame to go around for all - not just the "governments", but most especially for all the depthlessly obedient maroons on all sides who couldn't wait to sign up for some "glory". The blindly obedient Germans were outmatched only by the nitwit British who are the most slavish people of the "west". At least the Frogs had to threaten theirs with summary execution if they didn't fight, which isn't much to recommend them over the rest, but it is something. The imbecile Brits were eager and ready... pip pip, cheerio, close your eyes and think of England... And of course, the willfully stupid Americans who took umbrage to the sinking of Lusitania, one of the more transparent political setups of the twentieth century - artlessly English in design, yet apparently good enough for Americans who apparently had no interest in stopping for a moment to connect the dots. Rah rah rah... get them Huns... rah rah rah...

I can readily put the lives of all the millions killed during both world wars in the western theaters at the feet of the British government. They are no whit better than the Soviets or the Red Chinese. The English are happy to rake the muck, until their designs go sideways on them. Then they are happy to sacrifice as many lives as they must to get their elitist bacon out of fires they put there themselves. What I wish I understood was why America kowtows to those evil bastards. What does England have on the US "government" that brings us running every time the tea-sissies start whinging?

I hope that when the Muslims decide to consume the UK to its finish, America will stand silently and allow them to burn England to its keel.

Prince Charles : "Some US President has to have the courage to take on Jewish lobby in the US
    Prince Charles suggested 'influx of foreign Jews' was partly to blame for Middle East unrest and asked who will take on 'Jewish lobby' in America in letter to close friend
    Holy hell... that boy needs to learn to shut his pie hole. For one thing, if you want to go the Jewish conspiracy route, England serviced the trimmed schmeckel long before America had any relationship with it. England was likely bought and paid for by Rothschild, like a cheap street whore. The kings of England wanted what they wanted and often found themselves short on the balance sheet. The English, typically taxed to within a hair's breadth of revolution, could be squeezed no further on several occasions to which their dopey government will admit, and so His Highness turned to the bankers who, of course, gave their monies away with no thought of undue profit in the form of privilege, position, and exclusive access to things that effectively turned entire nations over to them. Andrew Jackson gave them the finger and look where we stand today. The Brits have a far longer history with "the Jews", so perhaps if a cleaning is in order, those $#@!s might shut their hubris-full yaps and start with their own house.

For one of those inbred British nitwits to make a statement such as that captioned above, defies credulity and sets a new precedent for pure and painful irony. It was the British who waved the Jews into the region and lobbied for the establishment of Israel. Now Charles the Chimp dares blame America for the mess? I have to hand it to him for brass, if also for no brains of which to speak.

How about the large numbers of Jews who'd rightly purchased land in what is now Israel, 100 years and more prior to the establishment of that nation? The Arabs decided those Jews held no property rights, so let us dispense with the bull$#@! that all the Jews came, guns ablaze to steal land from the po' PO' A-rabs. There were many thousands of them who owned property validly, yet were either expelled or threatened with expulsion by the wonderful "Palestinians". I suppose the Chimp would have us clean that up as well.

Yeah, Britain needs to be cleansed from the earth. They are as a plague upon the world's face.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonderful Prince Charles, connected to Jimmy Savile.

And also best buddies with disgraced bishop Peter Ball, who was sent to prison for 32 months in 2015 after he admitted abusing 18 teenagers and young men between the 1970s and 1990s.
    Charles sent letters to get Peter Ball off the hook: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...quiry-letters/

Big ears’ brother Andrew sexually abused Virginia Roberts, who was recruited by Jeffrey Epstein’s co-associate Ghislaine Maxwell at Trump's Mar-a-Lago.
    Donald Trump once made his private plane available for pedo Prince Andrew to meet with Epstein in Miami.

Alexander Acosta was involved in making a sweet deal with Epstein.
    Acosta was rewarded for this wonderful example of justice by making him Trump’s Secretary of Labor: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6456881
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

The UK created NAZI Germany, in league with the Frogs. Those scurrilous bastards couldn't even defeat the Germans with American help, so they settled for an armistice. But that wasn't good enough, no sir. Between them and the Frogs, they had to go out of their ways to humiliate Germany, bankrupt them, and render them incapable of reasonable national defense. Gee guys, what could possibly go wrong? The conditions to which Versailles gave rise all but guaranteed the appearance of Hitler. Few people alive today have any idea what life was like there in the 1920s. My grandparents did, as well as my friend's father, who is now 98, I believe. He came from a fairly well-to-do Jewish household and will tell you straight up that things were pretty $#@!ty in those days for the common German. While he hates Hitler and everything for which the NAZIs stood, he will also tell you that the actions of the British and French lead directly to the "holocaust".

There's blame to go around for all - not just the "governments", but most especially for all the depthlessly obedient maroons on all sides who couldn't wait to sign up for some "glory". The blindly obedient Germans were outmatched only by the nitwit British who are the most slavish people of the "west". At least the Frogs had to threaten theirs with summary execution if they didn't fight, which isn't much to recommend them over the rest, but it is something. The imbecile Brits were eager and ready... pip pip, cheerio, close your eyes and think of England... And of course, the willfully stupid Americans who took umbrage to the sinking of Lusitania, one of the more transparent political setups of the twentieth century - artlessly English in design, yet apparently good enough for Americans who apparently had no interest in stopping for a moment to connect the dots. Rah rah rah... get them Huns... rah rah rah...

I can readily put the lives of all the millions killed during both world wars in the western theaters at the feet of the British government. They are no whit better than the Soviets or the Red Chinese. The English are happy to rake the muck, until their designs go sideways on them. Then they are happy to sacrifice as many lives as they must to get their elitist bacon out of fires they put there themselves. What I wish I understood was why America kowtows to those evil bastards. What does England have on the US "government" that brings us running every time the tea-sissies start whinging?

I hope that when the Muslims decide to consume the UK to its finish, America will stand silently and allow them to burn England to its keel.

Holy hell... that boy needs to learn to shut his pie hole. For one thing, if you want to go the Jewish conspiracy route, England serviced the trimmed schmeckel long before America had any relationship with it. England was likely bought and paid for by Rothschild, like a cheap street whore. The kings of England wanted what they wanted and often found themselves short on the balance sheet. The English, typically taxed to within a hair's breadth of revolution, could be squeezed no further on several occasions to which their dopey government will admit, and so His Highness turned to the bankers who, of course, gave their monies away with no thought of undue profit in the form of privilege, position, and exclusive access to things that effectively turned entire nations over to them. Andrew Jackson gave them the finger and look where we stand today. The Brits have a far longer history with "the Jews", so perhaps if a cleaning is in order, those $#@!s might shut their hubris-full yaps and start with their own house.

For one of those inbred British nitwits to make a statement such as that captioned above, defies credulity and sets a new precedent for pure and painful irony. It was the British who waved the Jews into the region and lobbied for the establishment of Israel. Now Charles the Chimp dares blame America for the mess? I have to hand it to him for brass, if also for no brains of which to speak.

How about the large numbers of Jews who'd rightly purchased land in what is now Israel, 100 years and more prior to the establishment of that nation? The Arabs decided those Jews held no property rights, so let us dispense with the bull$#@! that all the Jews came, guns ablaze to steal land from the po' PO' A-rabs. There were many thousands of them who owned property validly, yet were either expelled or threatened with expulsion by the wonderful "Palestinians". I suppose the Chimp would have us clean that up as well.

Yeah, Britain needs to be cleansed from the earth. They are as a plague upon the world's face.
    Very well said but you failed to point out that Perfidious Albion actual created the NAZIs as an intelligence operation besides creating the conditions for their emergence.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Big ears’ brother Andrew sexually abused Virginia Roberts,
    While I would not be surprised by this, I would ask how you know it to be so.

who was recruited by Jeffrey Epstein’s co-associate Ghislaine Maxwell at Trump's Mar-a-Lago.
    Donald Trump once made his private plane available for pedo Prince Andrew to meet with Epstein in Miami.
    Not clear on your possible implications regarding the Trump connection you allege. Assuming the assertions are indeed fact, do you mean to imply that Trump has been party to rape and pedophilia? If so, you will have to do far better in terms of substantiation because if this is just Trump-hatery, it will not fly.

Acosta was rewarded for this wonderful example of justice by making him Trump’s Secretary of Labor: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6456881
    And where are these circumstances substantiated insofar as Trump having taken a witting part in all of this? It is one thing to be acquainted or even friends with someone and quite another to know all the things to which they apply themselves. I've known a few folks who in time demonstrated themselves to be less-than in terms of character. That doesn't mean my having let them borrow my car that I was part and parcel of their nefarious endeavors. If you're going to connect dots, then connect them and dispense with the innuendo.

Or not. Your choice, of course.

And where are these circumstances substantiated insofar as Trump having taken a witting part in all of this? It is one thing to be acquainted or even friends with someone and quite another to know all the things to which they apply themselves. I've known a few folks who in time demonstrated themselves to be less-than in terms of character. That doesn't mean my having let them borrow my car that I was part and parcel of their nefarious endeavors. If you're going to connect dots, then connect them and dispense with the innuendo.

Or not. Your choice, of course.
    I've already connected some dots, but I've you don't read the thread and then claim that I haven't you're a complete waste of my time...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I've already connected some dots, but I've you don't read the thread and then claim that I haven't you're a complete waste of my time...

I've read it and it is all circumstantial. I agree that appointing your relatives to key positions merits close scrutiny, but it is neither unlawful, nor have they been shown to have committed any crimes as yet. As for all the other "connections", the appointments cited also bear close scrutiny, but would it be any different otherwise? Not in my mind. Trump knows a limited number of people. He is likely to choose from the pool he knows and if those people all hail from firms such as Goldman, what can he do?

Imagine you're Trump and you're not corrupt, and are determined to set America "right". Would you not appoint those you believe to be the best for the positions in question? Would you be inclined to take chances by appointing people you don't know to such positions?

My point is that Trump may be corrupt, or he may be straight up. His appointments are not probative to that question, IMO. They certainly bear examination and monitoring, but I submit that it would be the case no matter who he appointed, especially for those who hate him merely because his name is Donald Trump.

That all aside, what has this to do with the government of the UK being the most hideously criminal on the planet?

That all aside, what has this to do with the government of the UK being the most hideously criminal on the planet?
    Big ears’ brother Andrew sexually abused Virginia Roberts, who was recruited by Jeffrey Epstein’s co-associate Ghislaine Maxwell at Trump's Mar-a-Lago.
    Prince Charles even attended Trump's wedding to nude model Melania Knauss...

Ivanka Trump once had an affair with Nat Rothschild; nephew of Elizabeth's advisor Evelyn de Rothschild, who lives in the same building as Heinz Kissinger and Wilbur Ross. Evelyn is married to one Lynn Forester, who was also a good friend of Epstein's and of Trump's!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast