Thread: Hillary Clinton Wants to Be the CEO of Facebook

Hillary Clinton Wants to Be the CEO of Facebook

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is saying she would like to be the CEO of Facebook.
    While at Harvard University last Friday, Clinton was asked which company she would like to take over and without hesitation she said Facebook.
    Clinton explained she wanted to be in charge of the social media giant because of the power it has over the world’s flow of information.
    This comes after Facebook was under fire for many controversies, including the Cambridge Analytical scandal which compromised the data of 87 million users.

“Now Facebook is trying to, you know, trying to take on the unexpected consequences of their business model, and I for one hope that they get it right, because it really is critical to our democracy that people get accurate information on which to make decisions, stated Clinton.”
    Her response drew mixed reactions as Facebook employees have donated nearly $30 million in efforts to defeat now-President Trump.
    This comes as she continues to blame Russia for spreading “fake news” on Facebook to undermine her campaign.

http://www.oann.com/hillary-clinton-...o-of-facebook/

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hitlery wants to rule the world, what else is new?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Watch out Zuckerberg. You might end up suddenly in a body bag.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Feckless $#@! running FedBook and Orangutan running Nutfix. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Watch out Zuckerberg. You might end up suddenly in a body bag.
    They might do something similar what Google did w/Alphabet. Split Facebook into Facebook proper/WhatsApp/etc.... Zuck reigns the parent company and Hillary gets to lead social engineering efforts at Facebook proper.

The most evil corporation in the history of the world?

Please make this happen now. It will usher in the revolution against the elites and FB sooner rather than later.

That's too bad, if she tried working as a janitor for a while, she might finally realize why she lost the last election.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So give hildabeast facebook maybe then she will feel powerful again. Maybe she will stop her whining.

This has all the makings of an episode of South Park, Zuckerberg and Hillary hold a secret meeting to discuss the terms of their galactic domination, but unknown to them beforehand, the inherently dense vacuums that surrounds their proximity collapses in on itself forcing them to interface perpetually, or for the next billion years as Scientologist recruits, where they devise apps to write other apps and ultimately go on to cause Web War I (or WWI) and effecting the last remaining domain in existence anywhere: www2.worldbook.com that is capable of printing its pages in 3D anywhere and at any moment throughout the entire world and eventually the entire universe!
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    This has all the makings of an episode of South Park, Zuckerberg and Hillary hold a secret meeting to discuss the terms of their galactic domination, but unknown to them beforehand, the inherently dense vacuums that surrounds their proximity collapses in on itself forcing them to interface perpetually, or for the next billion years as Scientologist recruits, where they devise apps to write other apps and ultimately go on to cause Web War I (or WWI) and effecting the last remaining domain in existence anywhere: www2.worldbook.com that is capable of printing its pages in 3D anywhere and at any moment throughout the entire world and eventually the entire universe!
    I'd watch that episode.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows