Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Size 16 - Largest model ever in SI swimsuit issue

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Were I born in the correct century, I'd probably have been a whaler.

Does anybody else see a connection here?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She looks fine. The swimsuits, not so much.

Today's fat hog "model" is tomorrow's SJW.

This:
    [Hunter McGrady, size 16]: "We need acceptance of all body sizes and diversity in general."
    plus this:
    Should we regulate too-skinny models?
    Levine’s proposal... Assembly Bill 2539. ...would trigger benefits including health insurance,...
    https://www.ocregister.com/2016/03/0...rts-are-split/

Equals this: Obamacare Part II for even more fat slobs.

`
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 06-01-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    What?

You filling in for Danke?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What?

I just think it is obvious that you have a great interest in whales, there is nothing wrong with that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This^^ They definitely do not flatter her figure. There's a sizing issue there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I'm a big man, I've always liked big girls.

It's just a laugh thread, I figured I'd have flushed @Danke out by now.

All that said, she's probably a nut case like most all woemen are these days, so it really doesn't matter much to me one way or the other.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I can see why you think she's attractive, she does have a certain gravity about her.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    I like mine like I like my coffee. Strong, black and bitter.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    She's certainly my type of woman.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What?

Speak of the Danke and he appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Sports Illustrated Features ‘Curviest Model Ever’ in 2020 Swimsuit Issue

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...wimsuit-issue/

Warner Todd Huston 27 Jul 2020

Sports Illustrated’s 2020 Swimsuit issue features someone who is being called the “curviest model ever,” plus-sized model Hunter McGrady.

“I have been so excited for this shoot to be released,” the 27-year-old model wrote on Instagram. “This trip was life changing and was so special to experience with the most special team. Sports Illustrated has given me so much and created so many incredible opportunities for me and I will forever be grateful. Every time the magazine comes out it is a ‘pinch me’ moment.”

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Fatso was holding an entire pie in her right hand. But she inhaled it before the picture was snapped.

Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 07-27-2020 at 08:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

She needs to lose a lot of weight before a relationship with me can even begin to work out.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Ha ha; it was only a matter of time before lower American, fat slob standards met SJWs/feminists in the modeling world. The SJWs are now eliminating their mate competition.

Deboning the American man. It's not just for farm chickens any more.
    I think this sums up your thoughts:

Nowadays any one of them would qualify to be an SI swimsuit model. If the fat one was also trans, to the front page of the calendar "she" goes (note to self: design and sell a degenerate themed calendar as a gag gift for sane people and maybe maybe make some extra money as a regular gift from the wokeistas)

EDIT: looks like SI was already ahead of me - Valentina Sampaio becomes Sports Illustrated's first trans model

She is no stranger to making history. In 2017 she became the first trans woman to appear on the cover of Vogue Paris. Two years later, she was the first openly transgender model to be hired by Victoria's Secret. Now in 2020, 23-year-old Valentina Sampaio continues to break barriers in the modeling industry by becoming the first transgender woman to be featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
    The Brazilian model has been named as one of the edition's 2020 "rookies," and models a white one-piece by Haus of Pink Lemonaid and a shimmery taupe bikini by Triangl.
    Sports Illustrated (SI) has become a respected brand in the modeling world. Its swimsuit issue has featured some of the industry's most successful names, since launching 56 years ago. Sampaio is joining the elite ranks alongside stars like Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks.
    A black, transgender and disabled model just landed her first major magazine cover
    In an open essay on what it means to be part of SI, Sampaio praised the magazine for creating another issue that champions "a diverse set of multitalented, beautiful women in a creative and dignified way," adding that she is "excited and honored" to take part. While it means a lot to her to model for SI, she is even more inspired by the significance it has for the LGBTQ community as a whole.

Can't draw out @Danke

People of Wal Marx....that'll do it.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't draw out @Danke

People of Wal Marx....that'll do it.

I have consistently been opposed to arbitrary bans here.
    Mods, it wouldn't be "arbitrary."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Get your hair done by someone and have a pro do your makeup. Wear a high quality bathing suit made by someone. Maybe she should get someone to eat for her too. That would help tons.

Back in the day that issue sold many copies. I can't see that happening with this issue

Sports Illustrated Features ‘Curviest Model Ever’ in 2020 Swimsuit Issue

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...wimsuit-issue/

Warner Todd Huston 27 Jul 2020

Sports Illustrated’s 2020 Swimsuit issue features someone who is being called the “curviest model ever,” plus-sized model Hunter McGrady.

“I have been so excited for this shoot to be released,” the 27-year-old model wrote on Instagram. “This trip was life changing and was so special to experience with the most special team. Sports Illustrated has given me so much and created so many incredible opportunities for me and I will forever be grateful. Every time the magazine comes out it is a ‘pinch me’ moment.”

"I would have enjoyed myself on the beach but every time I laid down, people tried to roll me into the ocean."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123