Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slapping a waitresses ass = 1 yr jail

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I gather you were in a position to make your own choices? These days service industry employees have no choice if they hope to keep working.
    LOL, no. I was working corporate at Houlihan's Park Place cocktail waitressing. I just didn't care. I never got in trouble, btw.

It was the early 1990's and it was different, I'll give ya that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That's the plea his defense attorney will use.

But in all seriousness, 1 year is ridiculous, even one month would be.
    They should let her pour a dessert in his lap.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What part of "private property" and "on the job" are you people not getting?
    I guess the part where you put an 8 year old kid in jail for a few years for putting a foot on your lawn one time.

It's the severity of the punishment.

Stealing a candy bar doesn't deserve the death penalty.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LOL, no. I was working corporate at Houlihan's Park Place cocktail waitressing. I just didn't care. I never got in trouble, btw.

It was the early 1990's and it was different, I'll give ya that.
    In your case, wouldn't that be a swing and a miss?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Screw that job, waitress or otherwise. Pour water on his pants. Dump his plate. Whatever.

Never be afraid to lose a job in any situation. Even if it's the expense of giving someone the good ass beating they deserve.

But anyway, I too, have been molested in the workplace. There was a former NFL cheerleader who worked in our office. Another woman who worked there was a rather stocky woman of Scandinavian descent. A 60 year old PhD, no less.

So one day, the burly woman and I are standing in the hall discussing a report. This woman is actually quite tall. While talking and looking at this report, she sort of brushes her tit up against me. It wasn't incidental contact either. She must have had that globular mass pressed up against me for 30 seconds. But it felt like 30 days. I was actually just a lowly intern, so I wonder if this whole "report" thing was a ruse!

Just then, the cheerleader struts by, tantalizing the entire office as usual. It was just my luck that I get molested by the NFL linebacker instead of the NFL cheerleader. It was devastating!

I felt so violated. This behemoth wasn't even good for a hand job. I am now so incensed after seeing the Denny's incident that I am thinking about filing a claim. I wonder if I missed the filing window.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They should let her pour a dessert in his lap.
    Or a pie in his face.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Screw that job, waitress or otherwise. Pour water on his pants. Dump his plate. Whatever.

Never be afraid to lose a job in any situation. Even if it's the expense of giving someone the good ass beating they deserve.

But anyway, I too, have been molested in the workplace. There was a former NFL cheerleader who worked in our office. Another woman who worked there was a rather stocky woman of Scandinavian descent. A 60 year old PhD, no less.

So one day, the burly woman and I are standing in the hall discussing a report. This woman is actually quite tall. While talking and looking at this report, she sort of brushes her tit up against me. It wasn't incidental contact either. She must have had that globular mass pressed up against me for 30 seconds. But it felt like 30 days. I was actually just a lowly intern, so I wonder if this whole "report" thing was a ruse!

Just then, the cheerleader struts by, tantalizing the entire office as usual. It was just my luck that I get molested by the NFL linebacker instead of the NFL cheerleader. It was devastating!

I felt so violated. This behemoth wasn't even good for a hand job. I am now so incensed after seeing the Denny's incident that I am thinking about filing a claim. I wonder if I missed the filing window.
    The male filing window or the female filing window?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

dude, you must be traumatized.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

At my first job a woman the same age as me grabbed my crotch in the break room. I've been seeking counseling for over a decade. My genitals will never be the same.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I guess the part where you put an 8 year old kid in jail for a few years for putting a foot on your lawn one time.

It's the severity of the punishment.

Stealing a candy bar doesn't deserve the death penalty.
    In today's climate, would you expect anything different? Life is about law enforcement. It's what the leftists want. Now they have it. The left has created a culture where those who are powerful are desperate to keep their power. The ones who are powerless are desperate to survive. Desperation gets you this.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What would we do without government protecting us from ass patters and building our roads. The roads!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "The alleged assault was caught on CCTV, and authorities were able to identify Locke shortly afterwards. He was arrested later that day around 1:30 p.m., Syracuse.com reports."

At his age he should have known better.

Always, always wear a
    disguise.
    If he had paid me 60 bucks and signed up for my aging class he would have known to avoid diners with cameras .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If he had paid me 60 bucks and signed up for my aging class he would have known to avoid diners with cameras .
    I'd try that class for 20 FRNs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    dude, you must be traumatized.
    Ya , If they have to rub those titties all over you they need to do the right thing and throw in the hand job .
    Do something Danke

Were she a he, a minor, and wearing a jersey, he could have mumbled "good game" while giving the Ol Brown Eye a swat, and it would have been perfectly acceptable.

Just sayin.

Assault is defined very broadly these days. Get a clue, especially if you are a man.
    Euphemia is right.

You cannot so much as even look cross eyed at a woeman these days.

Men, avoid them as you would cops, as they are just as dangerous.

Avoid any contact as much as possible.

When contact is impossible to avoid, be brief, arid, cool, limited and for Christ's sake keep your hands to yourself, with an ultimate goal of ending the contact as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    What would we do without government protecting us from ass patters and building our roads. The roads!
    Hopefully people would control themselves.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Euphemia is right.

You cannot so much as even look cross eyed at a woeman these days.

Men, avoid them as you would cops, as they are just as dangerous.

Avoid any contact as much as possible.

When contact is impossible to avoid, be brief, arid, cool, limited and for Christ's sake keep your hands to yourself, with an ultimate goal of ending the contact as quickly as possible.
    *taps shoulder* excuse me Miss your purse is on fire "OH MY GOD RAPE RAAAAAAPE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE"
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    *taps shoulder* excuse me Miss your purse is on fire "OH MY GOD RAPE RAAAAAAPE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE"
    Don't be ridiculous. Bill Cosby, America's Dad, is going to jail. Weinstein has been indicted. Morgan Freeman is in trouble. Workplace directives have been in place for nearly 40 years. Any man who doesn't know to keep his hands to himself in this day and time has been living under a rock, and maybe he should just stay there.

College campuses have written policies about sexual contact.

It's just as sensitive an environment for people who work with children. Churches in general, and ours in particular do not allow men to be in children's classes alone. Our church makes sure there are several adults in kids' classes.

Scorn at your own risk. You might be the next one going to jail.
    Last edited by euphemia; 05-27-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

Don't be ridiculous. Bill Cosby, America's Dad, is going to jail. Weinstein has been indicted. Workplace directives have been in place for nearly 40 years. Any man who doesn't know to keep his hands to himself in this day and time has been living under a rock, and maybe he should just stay there.

College campuses have written policies about sexual contact.

It's just as sensitive an environment for people who work with children. Churches in general, and ours in particular do not allow men to be in children's classes alone. Our church makes sure there are several adults in kids' classes.

Scorn at your own risk. You might be the next one going to jail.
    I keep my hands to myself but some other people don't. I don't scream rape and file charges if a woman touches my arm or something. You would be lolling if this was a story about a man slapping another man on the ass and going to jail for a year for it.

- Edward R. Murrow

I keep my hands to myself but some other people don't. I don't scream rape and file charges if a woman touches my arm or something. You would be lolling if this was a story about a man slapping another man on the ass and going to jail for a year for it.
    This is not a "what if." It is a "what happened and what was caught on video." Nobody has posted anything about a man being convicted of anything having to do with another man. The man in the restaurant is an idiot for not knowing what he chose to do was going to mean trouble.
    #NashvilleStrong

This is not a "what if." It is a "what happened and what was caught on video." Nobody has posted anything about a man being convicted of anything having to do with another man. The man in the restaurant is an idiot for not knowing what he chose to do was going to mean trouble.
    Ya he was an idiot but we're not allowed to treat women as special anymore, 'cause feminism. They need to man up.

- Edward R. Murrow

Ya he was an idiot but we're not allowed to treat women as special anymore, 'cause feminism. They need to man up.
    Slapping someone is not treating them special. She wasn't his to treat.
    #NashvilleStrong

Yeah the culture war is starting to get old, I think it gets stirred up to take up everybody's attention span so they don't pay attention to whats going on. If we can just argue about rude behavior at Starbucks or Dennys everything will be alright.

Agreed.

However, the girl is an idiot too for not handling it herself and for allowing it to escalate to the point it has.

Unfortunately, the gropers have only themselves to blame.

And the guy isn't done yet. His wife is going to lose everything over that bathroom visit. Husband going to jail and all their money sucked up by the legal system.
    #NashvilleStrong

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unfortunately, the gropers have only themselves to blame.

And the guy isn't done yet. His wife is going to lose everything over that bathroom visit. Husband going to jail and all their money sucked up by the legal system.
    Did you ever stop to think that if his wife kept him satisfied he might not be slapping waitress ass in a fast food joint?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Did you ever stop to think that if his wife kept him satisfied he might not be slapping waitress ass in a fast food joint?
    Did you ever stop to think that some people can't get no satisfaction?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    You don't know the wife, and I would be very careful about saying that. Some men are just jerks. They have been taught better, but they choose to be jerks. A man doesn't get to be 65 years old without learning a few home truths, one being keep your hands to yourself. Hitting other people is wrong. That's basic kindergarten right there.
    #NashvilleStrong

You don't know the wife, and I would be very careful about saying that. Some men are just jerks. They have been taught better, but they choose to be jerks. A man doesn't get to be 65 years old without learning a few home truths, one being keep your hands to yourself. Hitting other people is wrong. That's basic kindergarten right there.
    I don't know the man either but I was responding to the bolded part of your post that sought sympathy for his wife who was "going to lose everything"....
    Last edited by tod evans; 05-27-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast