Thread: Ca. kiddie diddler (5y/o) house arrest!

Ca. kiddie diddler (5y/o) house arrest!

Businessman pleads no contest to statutory rape of 5-year-old, is sentenced to just 90 days of house arrest

http://fox2now.com/2018/05/25/busine...ource=facebook

STOCKTON, Calif. - A longtime California businessman was sentenced Wednesday to just 90 days of house arrest and five years of informal probation after pleading no contest to statutory rape of a child.

The man, 79-year-old Lyle Burgess, does not have to register as a sex offender, according to KTXL.

The girl was just 5 years old at the time.

"A 5-6-year-old little girl was molested. Normally the sentence is state prison and then when you're released, you have to register as a sex offender," family attorney Ken Meleyco said.

KTXL reached out to Deputy District Attorney Kathy Murray, to find out why Burgess was charged with just statutory rape and why he wouldn't have to register as a sex offender.

Murray deferred a media person, who said to put any questions in writing online and has yet to respond.

"Future victims are not protected," Meleyco said.

KTXL also went to Burgess' home in an upscale gated community in Stockton. The person who answered the door had no comment.

"He's obviously very wealthy and it's just an example of how the wealthy people, time and time again, escape the penalty for what they did," Meleyco said.

Burgess founded Rare Parts Inc., an automotive parts manufacturer and distributor. He was a friend of the girl's family.

"They trusted this man, he was a family friend, and he took advantage of them," Meleyco said.

Meleyco says the sex assault happened after the family was invited over to Burgess' Calaveras County cabin back in 2016.

"The girl is not doing good," Meleyco said of the girl, who is now 7. "She's showing all the symptoms of somebody who's been molested. She's in counseling, and she's gonna be in counseling all her life."

The girl and her family has filed a civil suit against Burgess.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, at least the family knows he is at home. Be a shame for him to get a bullet in the brain pan.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Denny's customer arrested after allegedly slapping waitress' butt

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...ress-butt.html

One New York man is accused of slapping a Denny’s waitress on the bottom while his wife was in the bathroom. The 65-year-old may now spend up to a year in jail.

On May 22, Clarence H. Locke Jr. arrived at Denny's in Rome with his wife around noon, sat down at one of staffer Jayme Adair’s tables, and ordered beverages, Newshub reports.

"The customer and his wife came in together. I didn't recognize him by his face, but when he walked in he said, “Hello Jayme,”" the 23-year-old waitress recalled. As Locke’s wife soon left the table to user the restroom, the shocking incident unfolded.

"I get their drink order, I turn to walk away and he reaches out of the booth, almost falls out of the booth and tries, and hits my butt,” Adair told WKTV . “And I was just in shock. I never had something like that happen to me.”

She immediately informed her manager, who told the man to leave.

"It made me feel embarrassed, it was degrading, it made me feel...it made me feel like I did something wrong and I know I didn't do anything wrong," Adair further mused, adding that nothing like this has happened in the five years she's worked at Denny's of Rome.

The alleged assault was caught on CCTV, and authorities were able to identify Locke shortly afterwards. He was arrested later that day around 1:30 p.m., Syracuse.com reports.

"So many women go through this and it is not fair. I did nothing wrong and I did not deserve that,” Adair said.

Locke was charged with forcible touching, a Class A misdemeanor punishable with up to a year in jail or three years’ probation. Upon conviction, the violation does not require a person to register as a sex offender, unless the victim is younger than 18 or it is not the attacker’s first sex-related conviction, WKTV reports.

Locke was later released on an appearance ticket for City Court.

"Working women are sick and tired of being subjected to this kind of abuse," Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara told the outlet. "Why someone would think that they could touch these people like that defies logic."

[edit]

The women in my family would have broke him of that habit without managers or kops... WTF?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment