Thread: Morgan Freeman Getting Him Some...

Cool Morgan Freeman Getting Him Some...

Lawsuits!

He grabbed that Hollywood pussy, and went deep impact on his bongostani niece. Now, he's got to crawl through 500 yards of tabloid bull$#@! to freedom.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is not going to end well for women.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This is not going to end well for women.
    During the interview, Freeman told Mock, “I don’t know how you all manage to do that all the time … You got a dress halfway between your knee and your hips, and you sit down right across from me and cross your legs.”

Mock, who is also a writer and transgender activist, was offended.

“This interaction is an exhibition of the casual nature at which men in positions of power believe that everything belongs to them, including women’s bodies as they’re merely just trying to do their job,” she told “ET.”

“For me, as a young woman of color, who is a reporter and a fan of popular culture, I was deeply disappointed that someone who was seen as America’s grandfather was susceptible to such disturbing behavior and felt comfortable enough to do that as cameras were rolling, and that he could take claim of my body and look at it before even looking into my eyes,” she said.
    first of all, "America's grandfather?" gtfo. he's a freaking actor.

2nd of all, women like this need to get over themselves. there is simply no reason to wear a short skirt like the one described, other than to have men notice/be attracted too you. Especially if you are doing a job where you are going to be sitting down directly across from a man. GTFO, you wanted to attract/distract him with the view.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I can only imagine what the narration was like in his head.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This nonsense about women being "harassed" by words has to end. If you believe in free speech then you cannot say "he can't talk about my puzzy"! If you are so fragile that you can't hear offensive comments then you need to lock yourself away in a closet. People are going to say things and some of those things are going to be stuff you don't want to hear. I'm offended by things people say all the time (it's the price we pay for freedom - thank you for your service - God bless America - anarchists want to burn down society - and about a million more) but I don't try to have people put in jail for saying them.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    This nonsense about women being "harassed" by words has to end. If you believe in free speech then you cannot say "he can't talk about my puzzy"! If you are so fragile that you can't hear offensive comments then you need to lock yourself away in a closet. People are going to say things and some of those things are going to be stuff you don't want to hear. I'm offended by things people say all the time (it's the price we pay for freedom - thank you for your service - God bless America - anarchists want to burn down society - and about a million more) but I don't try to have people put in jail for saying them.
    Some people seem to think sexual harassment is any man making any comment that could possibly be defined as sexual. To me, that's not what it is. It's when a man or woman who is your boss threatens your job or withholds promotions if you don't grant sexual favors. In that context, then words could be sexual harassment.

+rep for puzzy, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

He's 80 and rich (just like Bill Cosby) and are expendable and they want them in the poor house,now. They made mistakes calling out the PC indoctrination and wanting people to think outside the box, IMHO.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We all wonder if it had amazing narration.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    first of all, "America's grandfather?" gtfo. he's a freaking actor.

2nd of all, women like this need to get over themselves. there is simply no reason to wear a short skirt like the one described, other than to have men notice/be attracted too you. Especially if you are doing a job where you are going to be sitting down directly across from a man. GTFO, you wanted to attract/distract him with the view.
    Exactly. An actor reading lines written for them. He can play God, he can play a detective, he can play a convict. It doesn't mean he is any of those.

he could take claim of my body
    This woman has mental issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LOL. Serious mental issues. Micheal Caine tells a mildly funny story, Morgan Freeman says "I wish I was there", and this woman thinks it is about her?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The future I see is men are simply going to stop bothering with women. As the VR sex and sex dolls develop it will soon be superior to real sex (for women as well as men). Why bother with the troubles that plague a human relationship when you can enjoy a simulated relationship that has no pitfalls? One can have any fantasy and not have to worry about being charged with "sexual assault"...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    The future I see is men are simply going to stop bothering with women. As the VR sex and sex dolls develop it will soon be superior to real sex (for women as well as men). Why bother with the troubles that plague a human relationship when you can enjoy a simulated relationship that has no pitfalls? One can have any fantasy and not have to worry about being charged with "sexual assault"...
    Nothing can replace my expertise. And I cost less than a robot. Calm down HB, I am taking about women.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.