Thread: Social credit system must bankrupt discredited people

Social credit system must bankrupt discredited people

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1103262.shtml

By Liu Xuanzun Source:Global Times Published: 2018/5/20

A senior official argued that without due punishment, defaulters would only feel encouraged after it was reported China's social credit system had blocked more than 11.14 million flights and 4.25 million high-speed train trips by the end of April.

An improved social credit system was needed so that "discredited people become bankrupt," Hou Yunchun, former deputy director of the development research center of the State Council, was quoted as saying by Sina Finance at an annual credit development forum in Beijing on Saturday.

"If we don't increase the cost of being discredited, we are encouraging discredited people to keep at it," Hou reportedly said.

"That destroys the whole standard."

The names of 33,000 companies which violated laws and regulations have also been published, said Meng Wei, spokeswoman for the National Development and Reform Commission, news website chinanews.com reported on Wednesday.

Hou's phrase that the "discredited people become bankrupt" makes the point, but is an oversimplification, Zhi Zhenfeng, a legal expert at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences in Beijing, told the Global Times.

"How the person is restricted in terms of public services or business opportunities should be in accordance with how and to what extent he or she lost his credibility."

The punishment should match the deed, Zhi said.

China has regulations but a national law is needed to gauge that correct punishment.

"Discredited people deserve legal consequences," Zhi said. "This is definitely a step in the right direction to building a society with credibility."
    Newspaper headline: Social credit system must bankrupt discredited people

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They need sum freedom bombs...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

The next step is to make discredited people starve.
    The step after that is to execute them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The next step is to make discredited people starve.
    The step after that is to execute them.
    @oyarde would have a very low score.
    Last edited by Danke; 10-10-2018 at 01:02 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Oyarde would have a very low score.
    I think he will take that as a compliment.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I think he will take that as a compliment.
    I think he will take joy that every time I stay in China, I am being monitored.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So what happens when a person is discredited for no other reason than challenging those who issue Social Credit?

The entire idea of Social Credit is Blame Distribution away from those in power to those who shut the front door in the faces of their former friends because the State told them to do so. People blame each other, they look down at the consequences of their destruction instead of up at their architects.

Social Credit Scores can only serve to destroy civilization by turning everyone against everyone else.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think he will take joy that every time I stay in China, I am being monitored.
    Are they checking your credit score over there? mine says 800 and I do not even use credit therefore I cannot be discredited and will be running things as usual here . We have taken the last decade to improve security ( make more arrows , sharpen tomahawks etc ) . You might as well start building an alliance with the discredited in china in case you get stuck there until I can get you smuggled back .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    So what happens when a person is discredited for no other reason than challenging those who issue Social Credit?

The entire idea of Social Credit is Blame Distribution away from those in power to those who shut the front door in the faces of their former friends because the State told them to do so. People blame each other, they look down at the consequences of their destruction instead of up at their architects.

Social Credit Scores can only serve to destroy civilization by turning everyone against everyone else.
    And they fully intend to implement the same system here and it's well under way already. Your allotment of blockchain based "money" will be tied to your "social credit score".
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    And they fully intend to implement the same system here and it's well under way already. Your allotment of blockchain based "money" will be tied to your "social credit score".
    and your social credit score will take into account the public's feedback. So if someone you meet or interact with doesn't like your look, thinking, or what you say, they can input a rating of 2-stars outta five. Social Credit as a personalized Yelp review.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    and your social credit score will take into account the public's feedback. So if someone you meet or interact with doesn't like your look, thinking, or what you say, they can input a rating of 2-stars outta five. Social Credit as a personalized Yelp review.
    Everyone is a potential Agent Smith. Brownshirts 2.0. Pick a metaphor.

In Nazi Germany it wasn't the SS that monitored people. It was the people's neighbors.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Everyone is a potential Agent Smith. Brownshirts 2.0. Pick a metaphor.

In Nazi Germany it wasn't the SS that monitored people. It was the people's neighbors.
    were screwed, nowadyas ppl can text it to the system in real time.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!