Thread: This is how we get Sharia law in the US

This is how we get Sharia law in the US

"Absolutely" a blue Muslim wave coming, says Michigan congressional candidate Rashida Tlaib

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rashida...onal-district/

Rashida Tlaib, who is running for the Congress in the 13th district in Michigan, said Wednesday she "absolutely" sees a "blue Muslim wave" in the 2018 midterm elections. Tlaib is one of more than 90 Muslim Americans, many of whom are Democrats, running for public office in 2018, a trend The Washington Post dubbed the "blue Muslim wave."

In an interview with CBSN's Reena Ninan on "Red & Blue," Tlaib called the Muslim Americans running for office "incredibly talented, inspirational neighbors of ours who happen to be Muslim."

Tlaib, a former social worker and Michigan state Representative, said "my policy stance is going to be about improving the quality of life for the families I represent, and it so happens I'm a Muslim."
    "Me being elected is a big message to the whole country that we are part of the government, we are part of society and we want to give back just like anyone else," Tlaib noted.
    No Republican candidates have filed to run in the race, but Tlaib is one of 10 Democratic candidates who has filed to run for the August primary for the full two-year term, according to the Detroit Free Press. In March, the Detroit Free Press called the race a "Democratic free-for-all."

If she wins in November, Tlaib could become one of the first Muslim American women in Congress. There are currently only two Muslim Americans in Congress, U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minnesota, and U.S. Rep. Andre Carson, D-Indiana.

When Ninan asked why there are just two Muslim Representatives in Congress among 3.3 million Muslim Americans, Tlaib noted that "it can be overwhelming" for people of color to run for leadership positions.

But now, she said, "you have people from all different backgrounds right now taking the lead of running for office the courage to stand up and say 'you know what, I can do this. Clear out the room boys, let's put some women there, let's deal with the gun crisis, let's deal with immigration, let's deal with crises we have in this country – it's about time we get an opportunity to get a stab at it.'"

Tlaib called President Trump's election a "bat signal" for many women who decided to run for office. "Not just Muslim women, but women from all backgrounds, it was a call to say we have to act," she said.

Tlaib is running for the seat vacated by longtime U.S. Rep. John Conyers, who retired last year amid sexual misconduct allegations. Conyers represented the district for 52 years, and the seat has been vacant since the beginning of this year. On Nov. 6, voters in the district will be voting in two elections -- a special election to fill the seat for the rest of the year and separately for the full two-year term.

Sound confusing? Tlaib said her campaign is worried voters will get confused, and they are "knocking on doors everyday" explaining the ballot.
    While Michigan went red in the 2016 election, Tlaib said she feels her district, which includes parts of Detroit and Dearborn, is "very progressive" and did not go for Mr. Trump.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2 for only 3.3 million is more than plenty.

i WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I CHANGED...

This is how we get SATANIST law in the US
    "Absolutely" a blue SATANIST wave coming, says Michigan congressional candidate Rashida Tlaib

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rashida...onal-district/

Rashida Tlaib, who is running for the Congress in the 13th district in Michigan, said Wednesday she "absolutely" sees a "blue SATANIST wave" in the 2018 midterm elections. Tlaib is one of more than 90 SATANIST Americans, many of whom are Democrats, running for public office in 2018, a trend The Washington Post dubbed the "blue SATANIST wave."

In an interview with CBSN's Reena Ninan on "Red & Blue," Tlaib called the SATANIST Americans running for office "incredibly talented, inspirational neighbors of ours who happen to be SATANIST."

Tlaib, a former social worker and Michigan state Representative, said "my policy stance is going to be about improving the quality of life for the families I represent, and it so happens I'm a SATANIST."
    "Me being elected is a big message to the whole country that we are part of the government, we are part of society and we want to give back just like anyone else," Tlaib noted.
    No Republican candidates have filed to run in the race, but Tlaib is one of 10 Democratic candidates who has filed to run for the August primary for the full two-year term, according to the Detroit Free Press. In March, the Detroit Free Press called the race a "Democratic free-for-all."

If she wins in November, Tlaib could become one of the first SATANIST American women in Congress. There are currently only two SATANIST Americans in Congress, U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minnesota, and U.S. Rep. Andre Carson, D-Indiana.

When Ninan asked why there are just two SATANIST Representatives in Congress among 3.3 million SATANIST Americans, Tlaib noted that "it can be overwhelming" for people of color to run for leadership positions.

But now, she said, "you have people from all different backgrounds right now taking the lead of running for office the courage to stand up and say 'you know what, I can do this. Clear out the room boys, let's put some women there, let's deal with the gun crisis, let's deal with immigration, let's deal with crises we have in this country – it's about time we get an opportunity to get a stab at it.'"

Tlaib called President Trump's election a "bat signal" for many women who decided to run for office. "Not just SATANIST women, but women from all backgrounds, it was a call to say we have to act," she said.

Tlaib is running for the seat vacated by longtime U.S. Rep. John Conyers, who retired last year amid sexual misconduct allegations. Conyers represented the district for 52 years, and the seat has been vacant since the beginning of this year. On Nov. 6, voters in the district will be voting in two elections -- a special election to fill the seat for the rest of the year and separately for the full two-year term.

Sound confusing? Tlaib said her campaign is worried voters will get confused, and they are "knocking on doors everyday" explaining the ballot.
    While Michigan went red in the 2016 election, Tlaib said she feels her district, which includes parts of Detroit and Dearborn, is "very progressive" and did not go for Mr. Trump.

READS A LIL DIFFERENT...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

It's Michigan.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

When Ninan asked why there are just two Muslim Representatives in Congress among 3.3 million Muslim Americans, Tlaib noted that "it can be overwhelming" for people of color to run for leadership positions.
    How does what religion you happen to be, make you a "person of color"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    they are blue muslim's - blue is a color. LOL
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Uh huh
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Uh huh
    Why not? Putting everyone in chains or to the sword's how Arabs conquered the ME the first time.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ya , I noticed that . $#@!ing dems , all are always racist . That and communism is the fabric that holds them together .
    Do something Danke

Personally , I am unconcerned .I will never pay Jizya tax to those evil commies . Death Before Dishonor .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It's Michigan.
    Pretty soon they should run out of extorted money .

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    There will be no blue wave until 2022 at the earliest.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Dems chances for 2018 wave are dwindling.

My prediction for today's Trump letter to N. Korea isn't that he is cancelling it, he is re-scheduling to have those talks before the mid-terms.

There is also a second round of tax cuts they are pushing for legislation before the mid terms as well.

Trump has good political instincts.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

You know how you know electing a Muslim is a bad idea? When they won't shut up about being a $#@!ing Muslim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

This was not supposed to happen, we were to spread our way of life in Iraq and beyond but what has actually happened is that US just elected first Black Muslim POTUS for 8 years with lasting legacy and there could be more blowback after 2020 elections looking at emerging trends. At one point, close to 50% of President's cabinet and 90% of SCOTUS Judges/House-Senate Chairs were non-Christians ( muslims/jews/others etc) by many protestants' standards. That was within 5-6 years of Iraqi freedom. Our other Iraqi freedom pardner UK already has Islamic mayor of London and other Islamic ministers.
    Now after Syria and Gaza bloodbath, more sharia stuff could be on the way after midterms looking at current trends.

What went wrong?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This was not supposed to happen, we were to spread our way of life in Iraq and beyond but what has actually happened is that US just elected first Black Muslim POTUS for 8 years with lasting legacy and there could be more blowback after 2020 elections looking at emerging trends. At one point, close to 50% of President's cabinet and 90% of SCOTUS Judges/House-Senate Chairs were non-Christians ( muslims/jews/others etc) by many protestants' standards. That was within 5-6 years of Iraqi freedom. Our other Iraqi freedom pardner UK already has Islamic mayor of London and other Islamic ministers.
    Now after Syria and Gaza bloodbath, more sharia stuff could be on the way after midterms looking at current trends.

What went wrong?

Gee, sounds like a great plan. Let's convert them, while they convert us. Reminds me of the monks in Age of Empires 2:

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    You know how you know electing a Muslim is a bad idea? When they won't shut up about being a $#@!ing Muslim.
    Does that rule of thumb apply to all religions? Even the objectively least religious candidates try to play up their own faith to pander to particularly credulous religious types.

Last edited by TheCount; 05-25-2018 at 01:05 PM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Sooo how do you reckon preventing that from happening?

And, how many American Muslims have caused the YUGE mess we are currently in?
    There is no spoon.