Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Danke, do something

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

American Airlines says one of its jets inbound to Las Vegas' airport was diverted to a nearby military base to refuel after experiencing weather-related delays in the area.

Airline spokesman Josh Freed said Flight 671 from Dallas landed safely Saturday at Nellis Air Force Base, which is on the outskirts of metro Last Vegas and about 13 miles northeast of McCarran International Airport.
    Freed says he didn't immediately have details about the weather-related circumstances and said the jetliner was expected to depart Nellis soon to make the short hop to McCarran.

He says the jet was an Airbus A321 and had 194 people on board, including six crew members.

https://www.fox5vegas.com/news/us_wo...c6cf69ac2.html

Danke wanted to visit some old buddies?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    American Airlines says one of its jets inbound to Las Vegas' airport was diverted to a nearby military base to refuel after experiencing weather-related delays in the area.

Airline spokesman Josh Freed said Flight 671 from Dallas landed safely Saturday at Nellis Air Force Base, which is on the outskirts of metro Last Vegas and about 13 miles northeast of McCarran International Airport.
    Freed says he didn't immediately have details about the weather-related circumstances and said the jetliner was expected to depart Nellis soon to make the short hop to McCarran.

He says the jet was an Airbus A321 and had 194 people on board, including six crew members.

https://www.fox5vegas.com/news/us_wo...c6cf69ac2.html

Danke wanted to visit some old buddies?
    Danke was probably in on this ploy . They do this when they want to swap out some passengers with alien bots .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Danke was probably in on this ploy . They do this when they want to swap out some passengers with alien bots .
    Danke likes ET females?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FYI - I had no idea that Kalitta Air was founded by drag racer Connie Kalitta.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We parked all of our 747-400s. Had 44 of them at one time. What a cockpit. Huge and sitting so high up, walked up stairs to get to it. Four engines, four independent hydraulic systems, generators etc.

Now I sit in a relatively crowded cockpit on the two engine 777 with four pilots during takeoff and landings. The crew rest area sucks, but the same lovely AARP fight attendants...just less of them complaining how they are understaffed. Earlier today while you were all still in bed and I was flying home over the North Pole, I asked for a fresh cup of coffee to return to the cockpit after my rest break, the old hag was pulling apart the paper cups stuck together...her fingers inside the cup that she ended up pouring my cup with coffee that was over an hour old. I went to the aft galley after pouring out the coffee and rinsing out the cup in the Lav for a fresh pot of brew. So yes again, Danke was proactive and did something.

Why fly another airline to visit your grandma, when you can come fly United and fly with your grandma?

PS. During my break, I was dreaming, and during my dream I was a cargo pilot. No passengers, nor dealing with passenger terminals. No customer representative agents to deal with, and best of all, no flight attendants. I was walking around the aircraft and sitting in the cockpit in my PJs.

Then I woke up from my dream to the nightmare and had to wait with a full bladder for a constipated passengers to leave the lav so I could vacated my cave...
    Last edited by Danke; 02-18-2019 at 10:16 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    We parked all of our 747-400s. Had 44 of them at one time. What a cockpit. Huge and sitting so high up, walked up stairs to get to it. Four engines, four independent hydraulic systems, generators etc.

Now I sit in a relatively crowded cockpit on the two engine 777 with four pilots during takeoff and landings. The crew rest area sucks, but the same lovely AARP fight attendants...just less of them complaining how they are understaffed. Earlier today while you were all still in bed and I was flying home over the North Pole, I asked for a fresh cup of coffee to return to the cockpit after my rest break, the old hag was pulling apart the paper cups stuck together...her fingers inside the cup that she ended up pouring my cup with coffee that was over an hour old. I went to the aft galley after pouring out the coffee and rinsing out the cup in the Lav for a fresh pot of brew. So yes again, Danke was proactive and did something.

Why fly another airline to visit your grandma, when you can come fly United and fly with your grandma?
    Hooray! Danke escaped from the female ET's saucer!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I have yet to meet an ATP that does not sing the praises of the 747.

Flying over the pole, what is the ETOPS range on the 777? Where are your alternates?

I'm sorry to hear all that, I have to say the trend is just the other direction on vessels. Habitability regulations have increased creature comforts on most new vessels.

Especially if you have one of those grandmas that bitch and wheeze and complain about everything.

PS. During my break, I was dreaming, and during my dream I was a cargo pilot. No passengers, nor dealing with passenger terminals. No customer representative agents to deal with, and best of all, no flight attendants. I was walking around the aircraft and sitting in the cockpit in my PJs.

Then I woke up from my dream to the nightmare and had to wait with a full bladder for a constipated passengers to leave the lav so I could vacated my cave...
    Why not?

I carried pax for while and hated every second of it.

How much less does it pay?

Flying over the pole, what is the ETOPS range on the 777? Where are your alternates?
    Typically 180 minutes. But some routes up to 207 minutes. In the South Pacific, up to 240 minutes. ETOPS alternates are usually garden spots up there. Like Churchill, Manitoba. Svalbard, Norway. Yakutsk, Russia.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

In another thread I made a comment it has been 10 years since a deadly major airline crash in the US.

Spoke too soon, got damn it...

Boeing 767 cargo jetliner with 3 aboard crashes near Houston

23 Feb 2019
    ANAHUAC, Texas (AP) — Authorities say a Boeing 767 cargo jetliner heading to Houston with three people aboard has crashed into a bay just east of the city.

Lynn Lunsford with the Federal Aviation Administration says the twin-engine plane crashed Saturday into Trinity Bay.

Lunsford did not know the status of the people aboard and the Chambers County Sheriff’s Office could not immediately be reached for comment.

The office said in a Facebook post the plane has been located at the north end of the bay. No other details were immediately available.

Lunsford says Atlas Air Flight 3591 had departed Miami earlier and an FAA alert was issued after officials lost radar and radio contact with the craft when it was about 30 miles (48 kilometers) southeast of George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston

In another thread I made a comment it has been 10 years since a deadly major airline crash in the US.

Spoke too soon, got damn it...

Boeing 767 cargo jetliner with 3 aboard crashes near Houston

23 Feb 2019
    ANAHUAC, Texas (AP) — Authorities say a Boeing 767 cargo jetliner heading to Houston with three people aboard has crashed into a bay just east of the city.

Lynn Lunsford with the Federal Aviation Administration says the twin-engine plane crashed Saturday into Trinity Bay.

Lunsford did not know the status of the people aboard and the Chambers County Sheriff’s Office could not immediately be reached for comment.

The office said in a Facebook post the plane has been located at the north end of the bay. No other details were immediately available.

Lunsford says Atlas Air Flight 3591 had departed Miami earlier and an FAA alert was issued after officials lost radar and radio contact with the craft when it was about 30 miles (48 kilometers) southeast of George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston
    The jumpseater who was to begin training at United next month:

The GoFundMe page for his wife and two young children has idiots like this posting:

Shawn
    2 hours ago
    can any of you please donate to my fund page. I need help gathering money to cover my testosterone bills. please any dollar help.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Donated $25

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The jumpseater who was to begin training at United next month
    Any indication of what happened?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Sounds like mechanical failure or another ever-$#@!ing computer issue.

I don't think there was any bad weather in the area at the time.

Pilots lost control of Amazon cargo plane 18 seconds before crash

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2019...4541551830215/

By Danielle Haynes

Memory boards from the cockpit voice recorder of Atlas Air Flight 3591 are inspected for signs of damage and water intrusion by an NTSB engineer at the NTSB laboratory in Washington, D.C., on Saturday. File Photo courtesy of the NTSB

March 5 (UPI) -- A preliminary analysis of the voice recorder data from a cargo plane that crashed last month indicates the pilots lost control of the Boeing 767 18 seconds before going down in marshland near Houston, the National Transportation Safety Board said Tuesday.

The aircraft crashed Feb. 23 into the marshland of Trinity Bay about 40 miles from Houston's George Bush Intercontinental Airport, killing all three people on board.

Investigators recovered the cockpit voice recorder Friday and have been reviewing the audio recordings, which the NTSB described as "poor."

"There are times during the recording when the content of crew discussion is difficult to determine, at other times the content can be determined using advanced audio filtering," the NTSB said in a report.

The agency said the data indicated crew members communicated with air traffic control in Houston to prepare for landing. Those communications indicated the loss of control lasted for about 18 seconds before the end of the recording.

On Sunday, investigators recovered the flight data recorder, which they disassembled, cleaned and dried before downloading the data. The recorder had 54 hours of data, including about 350 parameters detailing the motion of the airplane and the operations of its systems.

Atlas Air Flight 3591 was operating for Amazon Prime Air on a flight from Miami to Houston.

Five deceased in plane crash Friday in Lake Okeechobee . The remains have been recovered from the fuselage . Flight was from Tampa to Pahokee airport . Woman suffers arm injuries after being attacked by a jaguar in an Arizona zoo while trying to take a selfie and crossing the barrier into the jaguar lair . Jaguar was swatting at the camera and denied permission for selfie with HB's neighbors .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-10-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    Do something Danke

No Survivors as Ethiopian Airlines Crashes with 157 Aboard

https://www.breitbart.com/news/no-su...th-157-aboard/

10 Mar 2019

Bishoftu (Ethiopia) (AFP) – An Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 crashed Sunday morning en route from Addis Ababa to Nairobi, killing all 149 passengers and eight crew on board, state media reported as African leaders offered condolences.

“We hereby confirm that our scheduled flight ET 302 from Addis Ababa to Nairobi was involved in accident today,” the airline said in a statement, later confirming a report by Ethiopia’s FANA Broadcasting Corp that there were no survivors.

“It is believed that there were 149 passengers and eight crew on board the flight,” it said.

The airline has not provided information on passengers’ nationalities but there are reports people from 33 countries were on board. The crash came on the eve of a major, annual assembly of the UN Environment Programme opening in Nairobi.

State-owned Ethiopian Airlines, Africa’s largest carrier, said the plane had taken off at 8:38 am (0538 GMT) from Bole International Airport and “lost contact” six minutes later near Bishoftu, a town some 60 kilometres (37 miles) southeast of Addis Ababa by road.

The weather in the capital, according to an AFP reporter, was clear when the brand-new Boeing plane, delivered to Ethiopia last year, plane took off.

The Boeing came down near the village of Tulu Fara outside Bishoftu.

An AFP reporter said there was a massive crater at the crash site, with belongings and airplane parts scattered widely.

Rescue crews were retrieving human remains from the wreckage.

Police and troops were on the scene, as well as a crash investigation team from Ethiopia’s civil aviation agency.

In the Kenyan capital, family members, friends, and colleagues of passengers were frantically waiting for news at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA).

“I am still hoping that all is fine, because I have been waiting for my sister since morning and we have not been told anything,” Peter Kimani told AFP in the arrivals lounge over an hour after the plane was scheduled to land at 10:25 am local time.

His sister is a nurse who he said had gone to Congo. “She travels a lot on missions.”

“We are still expecting our loved one from Addis… we have just received news that there is a plane that has crashed. We can only hope that she is not on that flight.”

– Hoping for the best –

Among those waiting, Khalid Ali Abdulrahman received happy news about his son, who works in Dubai.

“I arrived here shortly after 10:00 am and as I waited, a security person approached me and asked me which flight are you waiting for. I answered him quickly because I wanted him to direct me to the arrivals, so I told him Ethiopia, and then he said: ‘Sorry, that one has crashed’.”

“I was shocked, but shortly after, my son contacted me and told me he is still in Addis and did not board that flight, he is waiting for the second one which has been delayed,” Khalid told AFP.

“I am waiting for my colleague, I just hope for the best,” added Hannah, a Chinese national.

African Union commission chief Moussa Faki Mahamat said he had learnt of the crash “with utter shock and immense sadness.

“Our prayers are with the families of the passengers + crew as authorities search for survivors. I also express our full solidarity with the Govt & people of Ethiopia,” he said on Twitter.

Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed’s office tweeted it “would like to express its deepest condolences to the families of those that have lost their loved ones.”

Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta said he was “saddened” by the news, adding: “My prayers go to all the families and associates of those on board.”

Mahboub Maalim, executive secretary of the IGAD East African bloc, said the region and the world were in mourning.

“I cannot seem to find words comforting enough to the families and friends of those who might have lost their lives in this tragedy,” he said in a statement.

For its part, the plane’s maker, US giant company Boeing, said it was “aware” of the accident “and is closely monitoring the situation.”

Ethiopian Airlines said it would send staff to the accident scene to “do everything possible to assist the emergency services.”

It would also set up a passenger information centre and a dedicated telephone number for family and friends of people who may have been on the flight, while Kenya’s transport minister said officials would meet and council loved ones waiting at JKIA.

The Boeing 737-800MAX is the same type of plane as the Indonesian Lion Air jet that crashed last October, 13 minutes after takeoff from Jakarta, killing all 189 people on board.

The last major accident involving an Ethiopian Airlines passenger plane was a Boeing 737-800 that exploded after taking off from Lebanon in 2010, killing 83 passengers and seven crew.

According to reports, Boeing delivered the plane to Ethiopian Airlines last November.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Who were the victims of the Ethiopian Airlines crash?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-that-crashed

11 Mar 2019

UN ‘in mourning’ as 22 people affiliated with it and 32 Kenyan citizens are among the dead

Passengers from more than 35 nations were among the 157 people killed after an Ethiopian Airlines flight from Addis Ababa to Nairobi crashed six minutes after takeoff on Sunday morning.

The Boeing 737 Max 8 plane was believed to be carrying 149 passengers and eight crew when it hit the ground. The passengers included 32 Kenyan citizens, 18 from Canada, nine from Ethiopia, eight from Italy, China and the US, and seven from the UK and France.

UN assembly attendees
    Many of the people onboard were en route to the UN environment assembly in the Kenyan capital.

Officials said at least 22 people affiliated with the organisation were killed in the crash, with some of the names yet to be disclosed.

At the opening of the UN assembly, delegates paid their respects with a moment of silence.

Siim Kiisler, the Estonian environment minister, said: “We have lost fellow delegates, interpreters and UN staff.”

“I express my condolences to those who lost loved ones in the crash.”

Inger Andersen, the incoming UN environment chief, said the organisation was “devastated”.

She added: “This is a house in mourning, but a house that doesn’t yet know all the facts.”

The African Diaspora Youth Forum in Europe said its co-chairman Karim Saafi had been a passenger on the flight and was due to represent them at a meeting with the African Union in Nairobi.

Save the Children said its child protection in emergencies adviser, Tamirat Mulu Demessie, was among the dead.

A spokesman for the UN secretary general, António Guterres, said he was “deeply saddened at the tragic loss of lives”.

He added: “He conveys his heartfelt sympathies and solidarity to the victims’ families and loved ones, including those of United Nations staff members, as well as sincere condolences to the government and people of Ethiopia.”

UK
    At least seven Britons were on the flight, the Foreign Office said, including Joanna Toole, a 36-year-old environmental campaigner from Exmouth, Devon, who worked for the fisheries and aquaculture department of the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).

The department’s director, Manuel Barange, tweeted that he was “profoundly sad and lost for words”. He said she had been travelling to Nairobi to represent the FAO at the UN environment assembly.

Barange said Toole, who lived in Rome, where the FAO is based, was “a wonderful human being who loved her work with a passion. Our love to her family and loved ones.”

Her father, Adrian, told Devon Live: “Joanna’s work was not a job, it was her vocation. She had never really wanted to do anything else but work in animal welfare since she was a child.

“Everybody was very proud of her and the work she did; we’re still in a state of shock.”

Sarah Auffret, 30, another victim, was believed to be a French-British dual citizen. The Plymouth University graduate was an environmental agent for the Norway-based Association of Arctic Expedition Cruise Operators, and had been travelling to the same UN event.

Theresa May said she was “deeply saddened to hear of the devastating loss of life following the plane crash in Ethiopia”.

The prime minister wrote on Twitter: “At this very difficult time, my thoughts are with the families and friends of the British citizens onboard and all those affected by this tragic incident.”

Nigeria
    Abiodun Oluremi Bashua, an ambassador from Nigeria, was also killed in the crash. The Nigerian foreign ministry said it received the news of his death “with great shock”.

After joining the Nigerian foreign service in 1976, Bashua served at embassies in cities around the world, including Vienna, Abidjan and Tehran.

He also served as secretary to the conference of the parties to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change. At the time of his death, Bashua was on contract with the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa.

Pius Adesanmi, a Nigerian professor at Carleton University in Ottawa, also died on the flight.

Adesanmi, the author of Naija No Dey Carry Last, a collection of satirical essays, was described as a “towering figure in African and postcolonial scholarship” by Benoit-Antoine Bacon, Carleton’s president and vice-chancellor.

Ireland
    One Irish national, Michael Ryan, was killed. Ryan worked for the UN World Food Programme (WFP) as a global deputy chief engineer, and had been on a work trip in Ethiopia.

The Irish prime minister, Leo Varadkar, paid tribute to him on Twitter, saying: “Our thoughts tonight are with families of all those lost in the Ethiopian Airlines crash, including Irish engineer Michael Ryan.

“Michael was doing life-changing work in Africa with the World Food Programme. Deepest sympathies to family, colleagues & friends.”

Germany
    The German national Anne-Katrin Feigl was named as a victim of the crash by the International Organisation for Migration.

She was en route to a training course in Nairobi as part of her role as a junior professional officer at the organisation.

German pastor Reverend Norman Tendis, 51, was also among the victims. He was based in Austria and was travelling to the UN environment summit.

Italy
    Three members of the humanitarian organisation Africa Tremila, based in Bergamo, were onboard.

The aid group’s president, Carlo Spini, his wife, Gabriella Viggiani, and its treasurer, Matteo Ravasio, were among the eight Italians killed.

Virginia Chimenti and Maria Pilar Buzzetti, who worked for the WFP, also died.

Sebastiano Tusa, 66, a renowned underwater archaeologist, was killed, the Italian government said. He had been flying to Kenya for a project with Unesco.

In a tweet, the Italian prime minister, Giuseppe Conte, said: “We are united with the relatives of the victims and offer them our heartfelt thoughts.”

Kenya
    Senior Capt Yared Mulugeta Gatechew, who was of Kenyan and Ethiopian heritage, was the main pilot on Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 and had been working for the airline since November 2007.

Other victims from Kenya included Hussein Swaleh, a former secretary general of the Football Kenya Federation, who was due to return home on the flight after working as the match commissioner in an African Champions League game in Egypt on Friday.

Another Kenyan on the flight was Cedric Asiavugwa, a law student at Georgetown University in Washington DC. Asiavugwa, who was born and raised in Mombasa, was on his way to Nairobi after the death of his fiancee’s mother. Before he came to Georgetown, he worked with groups helping refugees in Zimbabwe, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania, the university said.

The family of Joseph Waithaka, 55, a Kenyan and British dual national, said he had died in the crash.

His son Ben Kuria told the BBC his father, who lived in Hull for more than a decade before moving back to Kenya, was a “generous” man who “loved justice”.

Waithaka, who had worked for Humberside probation trust, saw his son on Saturday in Croydon, London, before flying to Kenya via Addis Ababa.

“I gave him a hug and shook his hand, because in my culture it’s more about the handshake than it is about the hug,” Kuria told BBC News. “I said we’ll probably see you at some point soon. We usually spend a bit more time saying goodbye, but yesterday it kind of just felt routine.”

Former Kenyan journalist Anthony Ngare, who was working for the UN’s cultural agency Unesco as a deputy director of communications, also lost his life.

The 49-year-old had recently represented Kenya at a UN conference in Paris and was on his way to Nairobi.

Ethiopia
    Sara Gebre Michael, the lead hostess on the plane, was a caring mother who would be sorely missed, said neighbour Tesfaye Mamo, an Ethiopian artist.

Michael is survived by her husband and three children.

Togo
    Dr Kodjo Glato was a professor at the University of Lomé.

Ryan Brown, Johannesburg bureau chief for international news organisation CS Monitor, tweeted that Dr Glato had “a passion for sweet potatoes and how they could be used to improve food security in west Africa”.

Austria
    The Austrian foreign ministry spokesman, Peter Guschelbauer, said three doctors in their early 30s were onboard. The men were on their way to Zanzibar, he said, but he could not confirm the purpose of their trip.

Slovakia
    A lawmaker from Slovakia said his wife, Blanka, daughter, Michala, and son, Martin, were killed in the crash. Anton Hrnko from the nationalist Slovak National Party said he was “in deep grief” over their deaths.

The Slovakian president, Andrej Kiska, offered his condolences to Hrnko.

Sweden
    Three Swedish nationals are believed to have been on the plane. Tamarind Group, a hospitality company, announced “with immense shock and grief” that its chief executive, Jonathan Seex, was among the victims.

Norway
    Karoline Aadland, 28, was a programme finance co-ordinator for the Norwegian Red Cross.

The Norwegian Red Cross wrote on Twitter: “Our thoughts are with her next of kin. Our focus is on providing them with assistance in this difficult time.”

Russia
    Yekaterina Polyakova, Alexander Polyakov and Sergei Vyalikov, all tourists, were among the Russians on the flight, said the Russian embassy in Ethiopia.

United States
    Baltimore-based Catholic Relief Services announced that four of its colleagues died in the crash.

The aid group said Sara Chalachew, Getnet Alemayehu, Sintayehu Aymeku and Mulusew Alemu had been travelling to Nairobi for training.

Canada
    Danielle Moore, 24, was travelling to the UN environment conference. She was working as a member of the clean ocean advocacy group Ocean Wise and as an education lead for charity Canada Learning Code.

Justin Trudeau, the Canadian prime minister, said he joined the international community in mourning the lives of so many victims. The Canadian government is providing consular assistance and working with local authorities to gather further information, his statement added.

Long, but good article on 737 MAX aircraft:

https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/20...ted&yptr=yahoo
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So they are going to back to analog or linear logic?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So they are going to back to analog or linear logic?
    Paper records?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Paper records?
    Yeah, computers must not be green enough.

I can't do anything, but retire...someday.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

So woke...

I'd bitch about it, but what's the $#@!ing point?

Every other airline will now fall all over themselves to kiss weirdosexual ass as well.

This battle is over and lost, the fagggots and trans-queeers have won the field.

I want to see them push the next front, the one that they are already gearing up for: normalizing prepubescent pedophilia.

I want to see if sane, normal folks have any spine left at all, or if they'll roll over and take that one up the ass, so to speak, as well, since they are so scared of being labeled "intolerant" or "prejudiced".

God knows they have accepted just as worse, sodomites running amok in the streets, protected weirdosexuals in schools and churches, and pretty much open acceptance of infanticide as a "woemen's right".

No reason not to tolerate nasty old queeers diddling 6 year olds I suppose.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-22-2019 at 08:45 PM.

So woke...

I'd bitch about it, but what's the $#@!ing point?

Every other airline will now fall all over themselves to kiss weirdosexual ass as well.

This battle is over and lost, the fagggots and trans-queeers have won the field.

I want to see them push the next front, the one that they are already gearing up for: normalizing prepubescent pedophilia.

I want to see if sane, normal folks have any spine left at all, or if they'll roll over and take that one up the ass, so to speak, as well, since they are so scared of being labeled "intolerant" or "prejudiced".

God knows they have accepted just as worse, sodomites running amok in the streets, protected weirdosexuals in schools and churches, and pretty much open acceptance of infanticide as a "woemen's right".

No reason not to tolerate nasty old queeers diddling 6 year olds I suppose.
    When they push it far enough there will be a reaction that will cost them all of the ground they have taken.
    If not:

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/sta...68436565807105

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast