Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Danke, do something

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Here's one for AF.
    They could have made a song about the TSA's flawless safety record since its inception but I guess that's not as entertaining of a video
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oliver Klohzoff - LOLOLOLOLOLOL

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

This thread could also become an excellent place for other members to post the things that Danke has not done , needs to do , self improvements or general disappointments in all the times Danke has let you down .
    Do something Danke

Danke didn't get engaged. I can't believe he let that (mod edit) get away.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...aged-but-close
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Pretty sure Horseplay and shenanigans are against guidelines .......
    Do something Danke

AF, do something.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So, late yet again.

This time, it was due to an MIA flight attendant.

Pitched a bitch through the website and hunted up what may be Munoz's email.

Regarding Flight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

This flight was first late due to operations overfilling the air craft with fuel, thus exceeding maximum allowed landing weight at xxx. This required a lengthy delay to set up and pump off required fuel. After finally boarding, I got to the boarding gate only to find my Economy Plus seat xxx had been taken from me, and I was reassigned to the last row middle seat xxx I pay top dollar to fly this route, and have been for years, in order to make it to work on time. This delay caused significant issues, in addition to being uncomfortably seated for no good reason. What system do you have in place that allows for unrequested seat re-assignment without notification or permission?

Regarding Flight xxxxxxxx.

Then, to make matters worse, I was delayed again on my return flight to Boston due to operations, a flight attendant that did not arrive for the flight. I changed my connection from flight xxxxxxxx in order to make sure I made it on time, only time find out upon arrival they swapped planes and were using the xxx inbound I just came off of.

Delays, frustration and headache due to nothing other than United operations.

Oh yes, and one last thing: I am not pleased with CEO Munoz pulling NRA discount rates. If United does not want to make "political" contributions or offer discounts, then fine. Do it across the board, and cease these freebies for ANY political groups.

You are making me pine for a Gordon Bethune run Continental Airlines more and more every day.

Tighten up, or lose a million mile flyer.

How the $#@! did I miss that?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I dunno but it was hilarious. I can't even begin to describe the (mod edit).

I was at Papas Grill today and had two draft beers . Looked around for Danke for help paying the tab and he was nowhere to be found , as usual. Very disappointing . Yesterday I was in a shop on town , some old lady was trying to pawn a necklace for 40 FRN's to pay for a prescription , I just gave her the 40 and told her a story about Danke letting everyone down . It seemed to make her feel better.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I was at Papas Grill today and had two draft beers . Looked around for Danke for help paying the tab and he was nowhere to be found , as usual. Very disappointing . Yesterday I was in a shop on town , some old lady was trying to pawn a necklace for 40 FRN's to pay for a prescription , I just gave her the 40 and told her a story about Danke letting everyone down . It seemed to make her feel better.
    IDK if this public shaming will work on danke. He does not have a lot of shame...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    IDK if this public shaming will work on danke. He does not have a lot of shame...
    While true that publicly shaming Danke may not be the most effective tactic due to his blatant , glaring lack of shame , I still do it for my own entertainment . Then I realized how much joy it could bring others . Like that down on her luck lady . When we started I could tell she was depressed , only a few moments later she seemed happy she was not Danke . Every culture has its very own troll under the bridge , here in modern America we are blessed with Danke .
    Do something Danke

Danke? Will this spur you into action?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Danke? Will this spur you into action?

That should get him . He can cash a check next door , get a burger at ruby tuesday and save all his ones for tips at Showgirl III for midgets and whatnot .
    Do something Danke

HB cut his hair and now works for Spirit Airlines?

Spirit flight attendant entertains passengers with stand-up comedy during delay

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/0...ing-delay.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder what Danke would do?

Belarusian Pilot Crashes and Gets Impaled By Tree, Poses For Pictures And Shouts To Doctors “I am Groot!”

Getting impaled was one of the most gruesome ways to die during the middle ages. It was especially popular in Central and Eastern Europe. However this time it was not on purpose but it was an pilot crashing and getting impaled by a massive tree branch. One Belarusian pilot, Ivan Krasouski, took impaling to another level entirely when his paratrike crashed into woodland and he found himself the proud owner of what is probably the biggest splinter in the world. Ivan Krasouski enjoys the adrenaline when he flies his paratrike, especially over Belorussian pretty countryside not far from Minsk, but then it happened, a strap snapped and he span out of control reports Mirror.

https://www.slavorum.org/belarusian-...rs-i-am-groot/

Something?

Groot is not gonna be as happy when he sees how well that shoulder works when he is 50 .
    Do something Danke

Ouch!

Holy $#@!ing $#@! Suz...warn a brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    HB cut his hair and now works for Spirit Airlines?

Spirit flight attendant entertains passengers with stand-up comedy during delay

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/0...ing-delay.html
    LOL Nah, he's blonde and has very que3r (why is RPFs filtering that word?) mannerisms unlike yours truly. That was funny though. Your people's comedy is hilarious sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    No more stroopwaffles on domestic flights!!!!! Bastards.
    http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/0...from-menu.html
    I look forward to having the Byrd Cookie Company Maple Wafer over those stupid Dutch stroopwafels.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

@Danke , do something!

Meanwhile, in the subcontinent...

Viral video shows terrified airline passengers vomiting as cabin fills with mist

ALARMING footage has captured the moment airline passengers in India started vomiting as they were blasted with clouds of mist from the air conditioning in an attempt to force them out.

https://www.express.co.uk/travel/art...ssengers-vomit

By HARRIET MALLINSON
    PUBLISHED: 13:00, Thu, Jun 21, 2018 | UPDATED: 15:00, Thu, Jun 21, 2018

Alarming footage has captured an aircraft cabin on board an AirAsia flight to India filling with mist as the captain blasted the air conditioning on full power in a bid to make the passengers leave the plane.

The flight, departing from Kolkata was delayed by over four hours for its journey to Bagdogra, West Bengal.

When passengers began growing frustrated, the aircraft’s captain told them to disembark the plane without any explanation.

However, when they refused due to heavy rain outside, he forced them out by turning the air conditioning on high, it is claimed.

A clip from inside in the plane shows the passengers shouting loudly and complaining as the mist swirls around the cabin nearly obscuring the people.

The frightened passengers can be heard coughing loudly, with some vomiting.

Passenger Dipankar Ray - who filmed the shocking footage - told Press Trust of India (PTI) that the airline staff had been very “unprofessional and rude.”

"The flight was scheduled to depart at 9 am and was initially delayed by 30 minutes,” he said.

“After boarding, we kept sitting inside the aircraft for one-and-a-half hours with no food or water at all.”

"When passengers refused to deboard due to heavy rains outside, the captain put the air-conditioning blower on full blast to hound the passengers out.

“It created a scary scene as heavy fog was created inside the plane and it was very suffocating (sic).”

Ray said that the plane had returned to the gate as a result of a “technical snag” before the captain ordered the passengers out.

On Facebook, Ray commented on the clip: "This is the way Aviation industry works in India. This #AirAsiaservice was particularly scary ... Avoid Air Asia (sic).”

AirAsia India acknowledged the delay in a statement and explained that the air conditioning had been turned on as a result of “high humidity conditions.”

The airline said: "AirAsia India would like to confirm that flight i5583 from Kolkata to Bagdogra was delayed by 4.5 hours due to a technical requirement.

@Danke , do something!

Viral video shows terrified airline passengers vomiting as cabin fills with mist

ALARMING footage has captured the moment airline passengers in India started vomiting as they were blasted with clouds of mist from the air conditioning in an attempt to force them out.

By HARRIET MALLINSON

Alarming footage has captured an aircraft cabin on board an AirAsia flight to India filling with mist as the captain blasted the air conditioning on full power in a bid to make the passengers leave the plane.

The flight, departing from Kolkata was delayed by over four hours for its journey to Bagdogra, West Bengal.

When passengers began growing frustrated, the aircraft’s captain told them to disembark the plane without any explanation.

However, when they refused due to heavy rain outside, he forced them out by turning the air conditioning on high, it is claimed.

A clip from inside in the plane shows the passengers shouting loudly and complaining as the mist swirls around the cabin nearly obscuring the people.

Passenger Dipankar Ray - who filmed the shocking footage - told Press Trust of India (PTI) that the airline staff had been very “unprofessional and rude.”

"The flight was scheduled to depart at 9 am and was initially delayed by 30 minutes,” he said.

“After boarding, we kept sitting inside the aircraft for one-and-a-half hours with no food or water at all.”

"When passengers refused to deboard due to heavy rains outside, the captain put the air-conditioning blower on full blast to hound the passengers out.

“It created a scary scene as heavy fog was created inside the plane and it was very suffocating (sic).”

Ray said that the plane had returned to the gate as a result of a “technical snag” before the captain ordered the passengers out.

On Facebook, Ray commented on the clip: "This is the way Aviation industry works in India. This #AirAsiaservice was particularly scary ... Avoid Air Asia (sic).”

AirAsia India acknowledged the delay in a statement and explained that the air conditioning had been turned on as a result of “high humidity conditions.”

The airline said: "AirAsia India would like to confirm that flight i5583 from Kolkata to Bagdogra was delayed by 4.5 hours due to a technical requirement.
    AirAsia India must have lured Danke in with a higher salary
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Got an infraction from God on that post.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

@Danke , do something!

By HARRIET MALLINSON

There is so much wrong with that story, where to begin?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Wild pussy accidentally taken in by nice family. Why didn't he do something?

Family takes in stray kitten that turns out to be a bobcat

GARRISON, MINN. —
    A Minnesota family thought they took in a stray kitten -- but it turned out to be a baby bobcat.

Jared Yost told WPLG that he was working at his landscape job when he found the animal hiding on the edge of a parking lot.

Even though he said he’s not a “cat person,” Yost said he took it home, WCCO reports.

After listening to the animal meowing, the family suspected it wasn’t a domestic cat.

The family took the cat to the Minnesota Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, which confirmed it is a bobcat in a Facebook post:

“(now that you're done “oooohing” over this adorable photo, here's the story

“A very observant client heard a kitten crying for help in a car lot the other night. After bringing home the stray kitten and listening to it, he started suspecting it wasn't a domestic breed.

“24 hours later and we have our first bobcat kitten of the summer. We're thankful he found the tiny bobcat before it was hit by a car.

“The kitten appears to be in good health but was dehydrated. She'll spend a few days with us stabilizing then we'll transfer her to another rehabber who works with bobcats. We're so thankful to have a great network of rehabbers and clients who make the time to help animals in need!”
    https://www.ajc.com/news/national/fa...lgfdmUfoEPhbJ/

Maybe Danke has been doing something

FBI: Sexual Assault on Planes Up 'Alarmingly'

"Sexual assault on an aircraft is a federal crime," the FBI warns in its new Be Air Aware campaign—and it's a crime that the agency says has increased "at an alarming rate" in recent years. The bureau says there has been a steady rise in reported mid-air incidents, with the 38 investigations it opened in 2014 rising to 63 last year; the true number of incidents could be much higher, reports CNN. The FBI says it's not sure what's behind the increase, but it urges passengers to "hit that call button" and notify the flight crew immediately when there is an incident. Too often, passengers either fail to report the assault or only report it long after the flight, when it is harder to investigate and prosecute offenders, the bureau says.

The FBI says sexual assault is more common on long-haul, overnight flights and often happens when a passenger is asleep. Brian Nadeau, assistant special agent in charge of the Baltimore division, tells the Washington Post that alcohol is often involved, and it is common for victims to be in either the middle or window seats. "We find offenders will often test their victims, sometimes brushing up against them to see how they will react or if they will wake up," Nadeau says. "Do not give these offenders the benefit of the doubt."

http://www.newser.com/story/260911/f...larmingly.html

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast