Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Danke, do something

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Should I get a ticket for @oyarde ?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Passenger Who Prompted Emergency Landing Was Upset He Couldn’t Use First-Class Bathrooms

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/09...over-bathroom/

September 27, 2019 at 7:30 am

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A flight that left John F. Kennedy International Airport had to make an emergency landing Thursday after an angry passenger allegedly started making threats.

The Alaska Airlines flight was headed to Los Angeles but had to be diverted to Kansas City, where the unruly traveler was arrested.

As CBS2’s Aundrea Cline-Thomas reported, the man got mad about the line for the bathroom.

“You wrong. By making seven people wait here to use the bathroom, while the whole bathroom up there is empty, it’s wrong,” he was heard saying on cellphone video.

The coach passenger, decked out in Jets gear, was upset when he couldn’t use the empty first-class bathrooms.

“They rather let the bathroom be empty up there and let eight people wait in line to use the bathroom while two bathrooms are empty in the front,” he said. “He’s going to come to me telling me he’ll call the police – call the (expletive) police.”

His rant didn’t let up. In fact, other travelers said he started making threats.

“He said he was going to kill the pilot, he was going to beat people up,” one woman said.

The captain addressed passengers over the loud speaker about the man’s midair meltdown, saying “I understand there’s a gentleman in the aisle making kind of a fuss.”

People cheered as police came on board and took him into custody in Kansas City. The flight eventually landed in Los Angeles – four hours late.

“It was horrible,” said one woman.

“I don’t know if he was on something or what, but he just went from night to day,” another woman added.

The man’s name has not been released, and it’s unclear what charges he faces
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Passenger Who Prompted Emergency Landing Was Upset He Couldn’t Use First-Class Bathrooms

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/09...over-bathroom/

September 27, 2019 at 7:30 am

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A flight that left John F. Kennedy International Airport had to make an emergency landing Thursday after an angry passenger allegedly started making threats.

The Alaska Airlines flight was headed to Los Angeles but had to be diverted to Kansas City, where the unruly traveler was arrested.

As CBS2’s Aundrea Cline-Thomas reported, the man got mad about the line for the bathroom.

“You wrong. By making seven people wait here to use the bathroom, while the whole bathroom up there is empty, it’s wrong,” he was heard saying on cellphone video.

The coach passenger, decked out in Jets gear, was upset when he couldn’t use the empty first-class bathrooms.

“They rather let the bathroom be empty up there and let eight people wait in line to use the bathroom while two bathrooms are empty in the front,” he said. “He’s going to come to me telling me he’ll call the police – call the (expletive) police.”

His rant didn’t let up. In fact, other travelers said he started making threats.

“He said he was going to kill the pilot, he was going to beat people up,” one woman said.

The captain addressed passengers over the loud speaker about the man’s midair meltdown, saying “I understand there’s a gentleman in the aisle making kind of a fuss.”

People cheered as police came on board and took him into custody in Kansas City. The flight eventually landed in Los Angeles – four hours late.

“It was horrible,” said one woman.

“I don’t know if he was on something or what, but he just went from night to day,” another woman added.

The man’s name has not been released, and it’s unclear what charges he faces
    Valid complaint. 4 rows in front get exclusive use of forward bathroom, 5th row has to walk all the way to the back of the plane.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Valid complaint. 4 rows in front get exclusive use of forward bathroom, 5th row has to walk all the way to the back of the plane.
    Check with @Danke but I'm pretty sure that's a requirement of security policies.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Check with @Danke but I'm pretty sure that's a requirement of security policies.
    I believe it varies by airline on domestic flights.

Aubrey O'Day is accusing an American Airlines flight attendant of forcing her to take off her shirt "in front of the entire plane" before allowing her to fly.
    O'Day, 35, claims that after she boarded her flight, a male attendant "didn't like my shirt and made me turn it inside out in order to fly."
    "I was SHOCKED. I literally had to have my breasts in a bra out in front of everyone around me in order to not get kicked off," O'Day wrote on Twitter. "The girl next to me held up her blanket [because] she felt bad."

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/aubrey-oday-c...144713585.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Aubrey O'Day is accusing an American Airlines flight attendant of forcing her to take off her shirt "in front of the entire plane" before allowing her to fly.
    O'Day, 35, claims that after she boarded her flight, a male attendant "didn't like my shirt and made me turn it inside out in order to fly."
    "I was SHOCKED. I literally had to have my breasts in a bra out in front of everyone around me in order to not get kicked off," O'Day wrote on Twitter. "The girl next to me held up her blanket [because] she felt bad."

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/aubrey-oday-c...144713585.html
    She could have stepped into the restroom.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is only one restroom in front on a 737. The only restriction is no congregating around the cockpit door (which is where the front restroom is). The flight attendant may have pulled the curtain after that was happening to limit who could go up front and use the restroom.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tsa bomb.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	813.7 KB 
ID:	7115
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Should I get a ticket for @oyarde ?
    I am very busy through New Years. Have fun. Don't forget your vest , weapon , extra mags . Keep an eye on your phone and wallet .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-29-2019 at 07:44 AM.
    Do something Danke

In case anyone had any doubts the $#@!ing TSA is out to get them.
    Do something Danke

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

This is at least 10 years old.

Naturally.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Apparently the pilots did something, not like drunk sailors.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

What did they do that caused the engine cover to detach mid-flight?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Pffft...

This needs Yakity Sax.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

‘They’ve Put My Life At Risk’: Reckless Motorcyclists Causing Concern Throughout The City

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/10...motorcyclists/

By Jim Williams October 1, 2019 at 5:49 pm
    Filed Under:Chicago, Chicago News, Michigan Avenue, Motorcyclists, South Loop

CHICAGO (CBS)– Groups of hundreds of motorcyclists in Chicago are putting themselves and others at risk as they blow red lights, stop signs and ride on sidewalks.

As CBS 2’s Jim Williams reported Tuesday, these incidents have been reported in numerous places — from the South Loop at 13th Street and Wabash Avenue to the Magnificent Mile and Jackson Park — often late at night.

Hundreds of motorcyclists disobey traffic laws and roar down the street forcing pedestrians to scramble.

“It’s just amazing and frightening, actually,” said Kim, who wants to remain anonymous.

Kim speaks for many of her neighbors in describing the reckless motorcyclists.

“Two hundred, 300 motorcyclists barreling down the road,” she said, “disregarding all traffic lights, stop signs, speed limits, pedestrians on sidewalks.”

The motorcyclists’ own videos show it all: Wheelies on the Kennedy Expressway, as they weave from lane to lane.

In another video, they blow red lights on a busy North Michigan Avenue, right in front of pedestrians.

In Jackson Park, a motorcyclist can be seen riding on the sidewalk for blocks near the Museum of Science and Industry, close to parents and their children.

“The frightening thing is just the sheer number of them,” Kim said. “You have no control. Everybody jumps out of the way.”

Kim has also seen motorcyclists stop traffic at intersections.o

It’s problem in other parts of the country as well. In Florida, police are using helicopters to track mobs of reckless motorcyclists.

New York is monitoring social media accounts of motorcyclists.

A Chicago Police spokeswoman told CBS 2 that in the last 90 days, she could only find 911 calls regarding the motorcycle on the sidewalk near the museum. But people in the South Loop insist they’ve called police too.

Kim and her neighbors want action now.

“Walking across the street and fearing they’re going to hit me — they’ve put my life at risk without me having any choice,” Kim said.

Tuesday afternoon, Ald. Pat Dowell (3rd) told CBS 2 she’s calling for public hearings with the police department and the Office of Emergency Management to hear the concerns and to come up with solutions to crackdown on the reckless motorcyclists.

‘They’ve Put My Life At Risk’: Reckless Motorcyclists Causing Concern Throughout The City

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/10...motorcyclists/

By Jim Williams October 1, 2019 at 5:49 pm
    Filed Under:Chicago, Chicago News, Michigan Avenue, Motorcyclists, South Loop

CHICAGO (CBS)– Groups of hundreds of motorcyclists in Chicago are putting themselves and others at risk as they blow red lights, stop signs and ride on sidewalks.

As CBS 2’s Jim Williams reported Tuesday, these incidents have been reported in numerous places — from the South Loop at 13th Street and Wabash Avenue to the Magnificent Mile and Jackson Park — often late at night.

Hundreds of motorcyclists disobey traffic laws and roar down the street forcing pedestrians to scramble.

“It’s just amazing and frightening, actually,” said Kim, who wants to remain anonymous.

Kim speaks for many of her neighbors in describing the reckless motorcyclists.

“Two hundred, 300 motorcyclists barreling down the road,” she said, “disregarding all traffic lights, stop signs, speed limits, pedestrians on sidewalks.”

The motorcyclists’ own videos show it all: Wheelies on the Kennedy Expressway, as they weave from lane to lane.

In another video, they blow red lights on a busy North Michigan Avenue, right in front of pedestrians.

In Jackson Park, a motorcyclist can be seen riding on the sidewalk for blocks near the Museum of Science and Industry, close to parents and their children.

“The frightening thing is just the sheer number of them,” Kim said. “You have no control. Everybody jumps out of the way.”

Kim has also seen motorcyclists stop traffic at intersections.o

It’s problem in other parts of the country as well. In Florida, police are using helicopters to track mobs of reckless motorcyclists.

New York is monitoring social media accounts of motorcyclists.

A Chicago Police spokeswoman told CBS 2 that in the last 90 days, she could only find 911 calls regarding the motorcycle on the sidewalk near the museum. But people in the South Loop insist they’ve called police too.

Kim and her neighbors want action now.

“Walking across the street and fearing they’re going to hit me — they’ve put my life at risk without me having any choice,” Kim said.

Tuesday afternoon, Ald. Pat Dowell (3rd) told CBS 2 she’s calling for public hearings with the police department and the Office of Emergency Management to hear the concerns and to come up with solutions to crackdown on the reckless motorcyclists.
    You are daring him to stop you?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The person complaining...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

@Danke, please identify @dannno in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JJFBtHcBnM

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The mayor of Minneapolis, a Democrat, is trying to "antagonize" and "bully" President Trump to discourage him from coming to the historically blue state, a police union leader said Tuesday.
    Lieutenant Bob Kroll, president of the Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis, said on "Fox & Friends" that Mayor Jacob Frey is discriminating against Trump ahead of his upcoming rally at the Target Center on Thursday.
    Kroll's claims are in line with Trump's campaign manager, Brad Parscale, who accused Frey of "abuse of power" over a proposed $530,000 security fee to use the arena.
    "It's disparate treatment," Kroll said. "They have not charged nearly that much for other events..."
    A campaign press release states: "The radical leftist mayor of Minneapolis, Jacob Frey, is abusing the power of his office and attempt to extort President Trump's re-election campaign by conjuring a phony and outlandish bill for security in an effort to block a scheduled Keep America Great rally."

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/media/minnea...p-rally-police

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

President Donald Trump thanked the Minnesota Police Department Federation on Tuesday for selling “Cops for Trump” T-shirts after the radical Minneapolis Mayor blocked police from wearing uniforms to the upcoming Trump rally.

President Trump thanks Lt. Bob Kroll for his kind comments on FOX and Friends this morning.

Thank you to Lt. Bob Kroll of the great Minneapolis Police Department for your kind words on @foxandfriends. The Police are fighting the Radical Left Mayor, and his ridiculous Uniform Ban. Actually, I LOVE the Cops for Trump shirts. Want to bring some home. I am with you 100%!!!!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 8, 2019
    And then President Trump called on his supporters to purchase “Cops for Trump” T-shirts.

Get your great T-Shirts, “Cops for Trump,” at https://t.co/pmhDDXsIlx REALLY NICE! Thank you to Minneapolis Police Officers & Union! @foxandfriends
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 8, 2019
    That didn’t go over well with the radical left.
    They will not allow dissent in their America.

The Police Federation website was suspended earlier this morning.

UPDATE— The website is back up and you can purchase the T-shirts here.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rump-t-shirts/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    @Danke, please identify @dannno in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JJFBtHcBnM
    Maybe it was this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBtF3I7fDfU

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast