Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Danke, do something

Exclamation Danke, do something

Delayed two hours at IAH last week after operations overfilled an A-319 with fuel for a short haul to MSY, thus exceeding MGLW.

Then, they took away my premium seat and bumped me back to the last row, middle seat, without permission or advance notice.

Now, I get to read this:

WTF, Rickshaw Airlines?

United Airlines CEO: No Regrets, Cutting Ties with NRA Was Personal

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-nra-personal/

23 May 20181

United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz expressed no regrets for cutting ties with the NRA, stressing the decision to do so was “personal,” during the United Continental Holdings Inc.’s annual meeting on Wednesday.

Munoz described the decision as “personal” after a meeting attendee asked why United took a position that ran the risk of alienating every gun owner and/or pro-Second Amendment citizen in America.

Bloomberg reports that Munoz responded by saying, “Sir, it wasn’t political. It was personal with regard to my family at United.”

Munoz explained that one of the individuals killed in the Parkland school shooting was the daughter of a United airlines pilot. He added, “That’s why we made the decision. We aren’t here to make political conversation or strike political debate. We’re here to serve customers.”

He did not explain what the NRA had to do with the Parkland shooting or how cutting ties with that organization provided a service to customers.

On February 24, 2018—just ten days after the Parkland shooting—Breitbart News reported that over a dozen companies caved in the face of anti-NRA protests. United was one of those companies. Others included First National Bank of Omaha, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Symantec, Metlife, Delta Airlines, Best Western, Hertz, North American Van Lines, Paramount Rx, SimpliSafe, and TrueCar.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-24-2018 at 06:07 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I might just have to put an NRA sticker on my rollerboard bag.
    Last edited by Danke; 05-24-2018 at 06:43 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I might just have to put an NRA sticker on my roller bag.
    I have a couple spares, I'll send you one.

I also have an NRA overnight bag.

United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz expressed no regrets for cutting ties with the NRA
    What purpose could this possibly serve?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

My thanks in advance to AF , Great American Patriot for such an outstanding thread title . Oscar Munoz ? Is he even american ? Also , do not use united unless you have to . Everyone knows that is a $#@!hole airline .
    Do something Danke

Danke do Something gets five stars .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I have a couple spares, I'll send you one.

I also have an NRA overnight bag.
    NRA? I really thought you'd be a GOA guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
    NRA, GOA, JPFO and New Hampshire Firearms Coalition...a member of all four.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
    Around here most guys belong to them all .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    NRA, GOA, JPFO and New Hampshire Firearms Coalition...a member of all four.
    Why do I feel like cracking a "four wives" joke?

He let a personal bias influence a business decision?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    He let a personal bias influence a business decision?
    He is not very smart . The NRA did not kill anyone .
    Do something Danke

Someone one starred this thread . Probably some pimply face , masturbating TSA employee .......
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Someone one starred this thread . Probably some pimply face , masturbating TSA employee .......
    Could've been that SwordSmyth fella. He can be a nasty little bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Could've been that SwordSmyth fella. He can be a nasty little bitch.
    Not me, I would never 1 star AF.

You on the other hand...............
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Not me, I would never 1 star AF.

You on the other hand
    What about me? I've never 1 starred AF. I rarely even bother to rate threads. I believe the only person I've 1 starred is Roy L.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wasn't me, I gave it two stars.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I 5 starred it.

Danke should do something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I 5 starred it.

America is never going to be Great Again unless Danke Does Something . Everyone knows that . Five stars is the only acceptable response to that slogan .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I 5 starred it.

Here's one for AF.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Here's one for AF.

What is this?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What is this?
    Its called youtube video.
    btw, we flew last week and they didn't make anybody do the shoeless shuffle, or empty all our $#@! into a dozen bins. It was damn refreshing, I thought maybe they figured it was ok to stop with the security theatre. But then on the way back home we had to do all that $#@! again.

Its called youtube video.
    btw, we flew last week and they didn't make anybody do the shoeless shuffle, or empty all our $#@! into a dozen bins. It was damn refreshing, I thought maybe they figured it was ok to stop with the security theatre. But then on the way back home we had to do all that $#@! again.

doesn't show anything for me...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    here ya go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQJ7E140-SQ

its a new remy tsa video.

It shows for me, I haven't watched it but it looks like it is a video making fun of the TSA.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

here ya go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQJ7E140-SQ

its a new remy tsa video.
    works on my phone but not my laptop...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It shows for me, I haven't watched it but it looks like it is a video making fun of the TSA.

I like security in China, young gals patting me down..I always put my cellphone in my front pocket.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Rumors today were a fight broke out between passengers on an american airlines flight to Miami today. Remember , american airlines is also a $#@!hole company . Probably ran out of beer .
    Do something Danke

Here's one for AF.
    +rep

Hilarious

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast