Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Danke, do something

Man dead after medical emergency on United flight
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-18-2020 at 05:11 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i try not to use taxis in india and just walk with the lower castes like Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    i try not to use taxis in india and just walk with the lower castes like Danke
    Last I heard, he landed a job test driving tuk tuks in Singapore.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-19-2020 at 03:13 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Excellent , Danke needs a little sun anyway

The CEO United Airlines said companies should require employees to get vaccinated for COVID-19, according to a transcript of a Thursday townhall with company employees provided to the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The airline is considering a vaccine mandate for employees, but there are “logistical challenges that we need to work through” before that happens, a company spokesman told the DCNF.

“I think the right thing to do is for United Airlines, and for other companies, to require the vaccines and to make them mandatory,” United Airlines CEO Scott Kirby said in the townhall, according to the transcript.

Kirby said the company has to overcome “logistical challenges” for the endeavor, according to the transcript. The company also noted that Kirby disclosed the information to the company’s workers “in the interest of transparency.”

The CEO said he doesn’t think the company will be alone in mandating employee vaccinations.

“We need some others. We need some others to show leadership. Particularly in the healthcare industry,” Kirby said, according to the transcript.

“And in this case, I know the vaccines are safe. I know that it’s the way to ensure the safety of our employees, ensure the safety of our customers, as we fly around the world,” Kirby said, according to the transcript.

“So, if others go along and are willing to start to mandate vaccines, you should probably expect United to be amongst the first wave of companies that do it,” Kirby said, according to the transcript.

More at: https://truepundit.com/ceo-of-united...covid-vaccine/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

i let scott kirby know today i wont fly unless they have all the shots.
    Do something Danke

I already got mine.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This is a sensitive diplomatic situation. Biden and his neocon cronies want war in the Ukraine, while the jihadists have captured these innocent Ukrainian girls. It would be tragic to send them to the Ukraine when they get out on parole. We should work to bring them to America for asylum. These girls are not the usual type that find themselves in Danke’s wayward home, but perhaps Danke could fly them to California where they belong.
    @Danke, do something...

Eleven Ukrainian women and a Russian male photographer have reportedly been arrested over the naked photoshoot on a Dubai balcony — as raunchy photos emerged of some of the participants.

Among the charges the group faces is public debauchery for allegedly violating the country’s uber-strict decency laws, the BBC said.

The penalty for the rap is up to six months behind bars and a fine of nearly $1,500.
    https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/nude-d...aunchy-photos/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

@Danke

Southwest Pilot Michael Haak Accused Of Exposing Genitals In Flight

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/04/05/...als-in-flight/

April 5, 2021 at 1:37 pm

DALLAS (CBSDFW/AP) – Federal authorities have charged a former Southwest Airlines pilot with indecent exposure for an incident they say occurred during a flight last August.

Michael Haak was the pilot in command of the plane during a flight from Philadelphia to Orlando, Florida, according to a one-page filing in federal district court in Maryland.

According to the document, which was dated Friday, Haak exposed his genitals in acts that began, continued and ended while flight 6607 on Aug. 10 was in the air. The document did not indicate the circumstances and who might have witnessed the incident.

It could not be determined if Haak has a lawyer.

A Southwest spokeswoman said Haak left the airline before the company was aware of the incident. Since learning of it, she said, Southwest cooperated with investigators.

Southwest is headquartered in Dallas.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I knew someone was going to post this.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I knew someone was going to post this.
    Just someone?

LOL - They can barely manage being good passengers...
    @Danke

United Plans for Half of Pilots in Training Program to Be Women and Minorities

https://www.breitbart.com/education/...nd-minorities/

Amy Furr 7 Apr 2021

United Airlines announced Tuesday it is accepting applications as it plans to train 5,000 pilots by 2030, “at least half of them women and people of color.”

“Backed by scholarship commitments from United Airlines and JPMorgan Chase, United Aviate Academy will create opportunities for thousands of students, including women and people of color to pursue a career as a commercial airline pilot, one of the most lucrative careers in the industry,” the company’s press release read.

The airline’s flight deck “should reflect the diverse group of people on board our planes every day,” United said in a tweet along with a video advertising the academy:

Our flight deck should reflect the diverse group of people on board our planes every day. That’s why we plan for 50% of the 5,000 pilots we train in the next decade to be women or people of color. Learn more and apply now: https://t.co/VbOFvFOksB pic.twitter.com/r0ScH6MQAJ

— United Airlines (@united) April 6, 2021

United said it will fund $1.2 million in scholarships, and its credit card partner, JPMorgan Chase, committed the same amount to those accepted into the program.

“We are proud to partner with United to support the Aviate Academy’s mission to enable thousands to pursue their dream as a commercial airline pilot,” Ed Olebe, president of Chase Co-Brand Cards, stated.

“Investing in this program directly aligns with our efforts to advance racial equity by expanding career development opportunities and making tangible progress in a field where women and people of color are underrepresented,” Olebe continued.

Meanwhile, United was among 200 corporations that issued a joint statement opposing election integrity legislation similar to Georgia’s recent voter ID law, even though many of them require people to show identification before using their services, Breitbart News reported Monday.

“The signed letter includes PayPal, Major League Baseball (MLB), United Airlines, Microsoft, Uber, and Cisco, who called on ‘elected leaders in every state capitol and in Congress to work across the aisle and ensure that every eligible American has the freedom to easily cast their ballot and participate fully in our democracy,'” the article read.

United addressed the issue in a tweet on Monday:

pic.twitter.com/7VHIRzpU9N

— United Airlines (@united) April 5, 2021

“We believe that leaders in both parties should work to protect the rights of eligible voters by making it easier and more convenient for them to cast a ballot and have it counted,” the airline concluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL - They can barely manage being good passengers...
    @Danke

United Plans for Half of Pilots in Training Program to Be Women and Minorities

https://www.breitbart.com/education/...nd-minorities/
    https://twitter.com/Crapplefratz/sta...62764609155073

BREAKING: United Airlines now hiring blind people to be pilots

https://genesiustimes.com/breaking-u...-to-be-pilots/

11 seconds ago Rafi Metz

US—United Airlines announced today that it’s now hiring blind people to be pilots. The announcement comes amid fierce competition among corporate conglomerates, all vying to be the most woke and diverse corporation in America.

“We want our staff to reflect the diversity of and cultural changes in America,” United’s spokesman Jonathan Guerin said. “For over a hundred years it’s been accepted orthodoxy that only people with vision can fly aircraft, stigmatizing the blind. This preconceived notion on piloting aircraft has also stigmatized the trans-blind – those who are blind but identify as having full vision.

“We’re seeking to change people’s attitudes on this, and strongly believe that allowing the blind to operate aircraft is a good step in the right direction.”

Local progressive man Danny McCranefield told a reporter he’s excited by the announcement. “I feel so much better knowing that a blind person could be my next pilot,” McCranefield said. “Blind people are part of the intersectional victim hierarchy, and they’ve been oppressed for far too long by our ableist society. So I’m glad they’re gaining more representation in the airline industry.”

Capitalizing on United’s announcement, the FCC announced later in the day it’ll be allowing deaf people to be emergency dispatchers nationwide.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    BREAKING: United Airlines now hiring blind people to be pilots

https://genesiustimes.com/breaking-u...-to-be-pilots/

11 seconds ago Rafi Metz

US—United Airlines announced today that it’s now hiring blind people to be pilots. The announcement comes amid fierce competition among corporate conglomerates, all vying to be the most woke and diverse corporation in America.

“We want our staff to reflect the diversity of and cultural changes in America,” United’s spokesman Jonathan Guerin said. “For over a hundred years it’s been accepted orthodoxy that only people with vision can fly aircraft, stigmatizing the blind. This preconceived notion on piloting aircraft has also stigmatized the trans-blind – those who are blind but identify as having full vision.

“We’re seeking to change people’s attitudes on this, and strongly believe that allowing the blind to operate aircraft is a good step in the right direction.”

Local progressive man Danny McCranefield told a reporter he’s excited by the announcement. “I feel so much better knowing that a blind person could be my next pilot,” McCranefield said. “Blind people are part of the intersectional victim hierarchy, and they’ve been oppressed for far too long by our ableist society. So I’m glad they’re gaining more representation in the airline industry.”

Capitalizing on United’s announcement, the FCC announced later in the day it’ll be allowing deaf people to be emergency dispatchers nationwide.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

We are also going green...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    For what it is worth, most of our pilots believe in and are getting the So-called “vaccine”. So there is that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

OK, Danke is doing something. I share a file too big to post here, but it includes Ivermectin, D3, Zinc, Quercetin, etc.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Be outta business before that I imagine
    Do something Danke

Be outta business before that I imagine
    Do something Danke

For what it is worth, most of our pilots believe in and are getting the So-called “vaccine”. So there is that.
    That just means they didnt just start hiring questionable people , they've been at it for awhile.
    Do something Danke

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1387138142826864643

Is Danke moonlighting at Southwest ... ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR7dDLuWY7I

I’m doing my best to bite my tongue.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/Crapplefratz/sta...62764609155073
    I feel safer already.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I feel safer already.
    Yes just shoot me, you keep the gun.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-18-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22FE0AF6-8069-4312-95F8-4E2099F1E93C.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	450.2 KB 
ID:	8133
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast