Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: Danke, do something

Customs officers seize 9 million captagon tablets inside fake oranges at Beruit airport. It was to be en route to Kuwait.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Bloodthirsty, Psycho squirrel attacks 18 in Christmas rampage. Danke and his pet could be hiding in the small Welsh town of Buckley .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K16fG1sDagU

US Navy seizes 4 million in heroin in Arabian sea from 9 iranians on fishing boat. Danke was not found . Two weeks earlier Navy rescued 5 Iranians from an exploded ship and seized a cargp of meth , heroin and two tons of hash in the Gulf of Oman . Danke was not found .
    Do something Danke

Tomorrow night I hope you will join me in a glass of 100 proof bourbon and a New Years Resolution for Danke to Do Something .
    Do something Danke

Five Minnesotans charged with voter fraud . Some are Hassan Abdilkadir ( still on probation for terrorism I'll assume not GOP). Calia Z. Bynum still on probation for financial card fraud transactions , Bradley Haugen , false statements on adsentee ballot applications while on probation for passing hundreds of dollars in fake checks at the gas station where he worked, Jill Kelley , voting multiple times , Sarah Nesenson , still on probation . Evidently in Minnesota you are not allowed to vote while on probation. That probably makes for a lot of illegal votes . No word yet if Danke will be charged for crimes against humanity.
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-31-2021 at 12:05 PM.
    Do something Danke

A drake Mandarin duck has been spooted in a Kansas Creek. Has been named Danke .
    Do something Danke

Super Yacht rear ends tanker in Bahamian waters piercing the stern and sinking the tanker into 2K feet of water . Danke was not found .
    Do something Danke

A driver of a VW Passat in Worcestershire with 174 bottles of liquor in the vehicle has been arrested on suspected theft charges . In Sept 384K of vodka stolen in Scotland and 406K in wine from a celler. These have not yet been linked to Danke but it is just a matter of time .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On Dec 29 in Texarkana it rained four and five inch small white bass. Danke suspected.
    Do something Danke

Cancelled flights top 2200 this morning.
    Do something Danke

Danke may have done something.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Long Beach beaches closed due to 8 million gallons of sewage on them .
    Do something Danke

In Kabul the General Directorate of Intl ( taliban stasi ) arrested liquor sellers to be turned over to judiciary and dumped 3K liters of liquor into a canal. No word yet if Danke escaped.
    Do something Danke

Mayor in Northern Niger and his driver ( Jules) epprehended with 440 lbs of Cocaine on a desert highway leaving out of Agedez . Danke was not taken.
    Do something Danke

Second man arrested in Mall of America shooting in Minnesota .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Wouldn't it be cowardly to not display it? Regardless, I'm guessing the pilot is unjabbed and less likely to die or have a seizure mid-flight. I'd love to see a tag like that if I ever get on a plane again.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Has there been any update on the missing Danke?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Christmas tree lit with lighter likely cause of fire that killed 12 . United Airlines cutting more flights.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Has there been any update on the missing Danke?
    There have been reports of missing prostitutes along the east coast.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Ohio fish declared extinct found alive in the Ohio River . These two were the first captured since 1939 when 7 were captured in the Walhonding River. Longhead darter. Danke has been found responsible for the decline of the longhead in his abscence and as tribal leader I have been awarded a sum to be pd by Danke.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-12-2022 at 08:43 PM.
    Do something Danke

Has anybody checked the morgues in Phuket?

Tomorrow night I hope you will join me in a glass of 100 proof bourbon and a New Years Resolution for Danke to Do Something .
    I'll drink to that
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Artist formerly known as Kanye West under investigation for criminal battery, Danke not picked up in the sweep at Soho . Montenegrin police seize 23 million in cocaine in banana shipment from Ecudor . Police believe a syndicate with elements from Montenegro , Ecudor and Slovenia are behind the shipment. The Banana has not been questioned , Danke is wanted .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Colleyville Synagauge taken hostage. No word yet on Dankes safety.
    Do something Danke

I do not accept and hope united is out of business no later than monday.
    Do something Danke

Four people including an infant freeze to death being smuggled into US over Canadin border. Meatloaf passes away at age 74 .
    Do something Danke

Four people including an infant freeze to death being smuggled into US over Canadin border. Meatloaf passes away at age 74 .
    Louis Anderson at 68, also. Bet they both took shots in order to continue performing....

eta: Meat loaf is being reported as "anti-vax" but whether he still took them for venue requirements hasn't been revealed.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-21-2022 at 05:03 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

For @Danke on behalf of @Anti Federalist:

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast