Thread: SJWs are Corrupting Our Video Games

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

SJWs are Corrupting Our Video Games

Disabled Super Women with the fighting prowess of John Rambo rescued Europe from the Nazis, among other laughable assertions found in this trailer.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Does anyone really care about the Campaign in Battlefield games?

Yeah, its $#@!ing hilarious. Burn baby, burn! I even saw a serious article recently about how the protagonist of Wolfenstein, BJ Blazkowicz, wasn't overtly Jewish enough, like if he hasn't got a hook nose and a sack of gold, the dumb goy will never guess the natural superiority of the khazarim.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-23-2018 at 07:32 PM.

CoD>Battlefield.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

What's telling is Eastern European and Japanese game studios don't understand the tide of social justice. Or maybe they do and they just aren't participating like American and other Euros do.

An average woman would last about 45 seconds in the Western Front at the peak of hostilities. This fantastical revisionist history is extremely dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    An average woman would last about 45 seconds in the Western Front at the peak of hostilities. This fantastical revisionist history is extremely dangerous.
    If you actually knew anything about WWII, you would have known that women actually fought in some theatres and they were mainly snipers. In the teaser, we can see that the lady had a sniper rifle in her hands and you ask about front lines.

I think at this point, it seems like people are just crying wolf anytime a female or minority is placed as one of the main characters in a video game.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    If you actually knew anything about WWII, you would have known that women actually fought in some theatres and they were mainly snipers. In the teaser, we can see that the lady had a sniper rifle in her hands and you ask about front lines.

I think at this point, it seems like people are just crying wolf anytime a female or minority is placed as one of the main characters in a video game.
    When I was a Special Ops guy I of course would have been opposed to females in combat roles . Now that I am old I have to rethink it . It would have kind of been nice at times to send someone to do laundry and get sandwiches .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

This started because according to Video Game Journos (think about that term), there weren't enough stronk women in video games. There weren't enough minorities or *****s. Nobody was bitching before, and plenty of homosexuals and women have worked in the industry in all it's 50 years. In other words, the nerd culture was too... masculine, is their argument. Patriarchal. Seriously. So who cried wolf?

Then to top it off, you actually have even more mainstream media blaming nerds for misogyny in the #gamergate years, which according to their narrative lead to the rise of Trump. The Left have been blaming basement dweller charicatures for their oppression, far longer than the 13 Russian trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    This started because according to Video Game Journos (think about that term), there weren't enough stronk women in video games. There weren't enough minorities or *****s. Nobody was bitching before, and plenty of homosexuals and women have worked in the industry in all it's 50 years. In other words, the nerd culture was too... masculine, is their argument. Patriarchal. Seriously. So who cried wolf?

Then to top it off, you actually have even more mainstream media blaming nerds for misogyny in the #gamergate years, which according to their narrative lead to the rise of Trump. The Left have been blaming basement dweller charicatures for their oppression, far longer than the 13 Russian trolls.
    The left won't be satisfied as long as there is any place left for men to be men, once they capture and destroy every male cultural element they will probably start lobbying for mandatory Tranny operations.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The most dominant female tennis player in history can't even compete with an average male professional player and now they're telling us that women & their limited physiology can compete with men in the surly realm of combat? Horse$#@! and dangerous horse$#@! to boot. This isn't even a conversation about sexism because nature is the one that rolled the dice in that direction. File a complaint to mother nature if you don't like the outcome.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-24-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Stop giving them money.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-25-2018 at 10:21 AM.