Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parents In Court To Evict 30 Year Old Son

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    excellent points were made.

more excellent points were made.

I do and that is another great observation. my boy absolutely hates/resists being told to do something. you can ask him or suggest he do the same damn thing and he will do it without objection, but being ordered instantly raises his ire.
    Sorry. Nope. Nope. and Nope.

First, the idea that we should treat him like the state treats women is just more nanny-state BS. If anything, we should treat women the way we treat men! The idea is not to administer government protections equally - it's to end them.

Finally, it is not up to anyone else to take care of you. If we want to talk non-aggression, let's extend it to his parents and say they shouldn't be forced to support this guy against their will. We all have to suffer the consequences of our decisions. This guy makes bad ones, and then wants other people to be forced to cover them.

I have a son as well. And yes, he doesn't like to be ordered. But he also doesn't like to be an obligation on someone else. Let's stop the excuses for this behavior.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    This establishment is making a big mistake. They are opening themselves up to lawsuit from every new hire that did not receive sign on bonus.
    Not to mention a lawsuit from this guy when they fire him for not showing up to work.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Sorry. Nope. Nope. and Nope.
    First, the idea that we should treat him like the state treats women is just more nanny-state BS. If anything, we should treat women the way we treat men! The idea is not to administer government protections equally - it's to end them.
    I wasn't suggesting that anybody should be treated like they currently treat women and I don't think Kahless was either; but rather pointing out the double standard and the opposite spin that was put on this story. You don't know all the facts here, neither do we. would it be better for him to go to jail, if he couldn't afford the child support?

Last edited by donnay; 05-25-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I wonder if Oyarde has a room for him on his reservation to learn some skills and get back on his feet?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Screw these courts. Clean your own dirty laundry.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Do you have young boys? If you do, how do you think they will react when they have a gun pointed to their head to produce rather than left to produce on their own? Which one do you want them to live in? A society that believes in the non-aggression principle or what we have now?
    I have two young grandsons. They are creative, productive boys now. I can't imagine they will still be living with their parents when they are 30.

The issue is really private property rights. The parents can do what they want with their own property and they don't want a deadbeat son living there. He won't move out, the parents are ineffective and haven't been able to physically move him out. They have used the means at their disposal to get him out of the house.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Back when I was 17 my dad just threw me out. I didn't know that there was a government to intervene! SMDH.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.
    Too bad my parents didn't do that to my sister. Nao she's 35 and still lives in her childhood bedroom for no good reason. She's just too damn lazy to get a full time job or second part time and an apartment. #perpetualadolescence
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Part of the reason Rotondo says he hasn't left for a new place is because he's jobless. But Andrew Steinberg, chief operating officer of the quick-service pizza chain Villa Italian Kitchen, wants to take a chance on him because he knows millennials have it "tough out there."
    "At Villa, we feel for millennials, across the board," Steinberg said. "With that said…Michael, hey dude. We are offering you a store-level gig, complete with extensive training to get you up to speed, at any one of our 250 locations worldwide."
    Steinberg's offer also comes with a "signing bonus" of sorts as an extra incentive.
    "We heard your parents offered you $1,100 to get out. We'll do you one better. Literally, one. Offer from us is on the table for $1,101 to come join our team. Consider it a signing bonus. We gotchu, bud."

More at: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pizzeri...ed-by-parents/
    They are out of their mind taking the chance with this parasite.

$340,000 lawsuit for discrimination for being "required" to work Saturdays at a retail store?

Best Buy probably does 25% of their total sales on Saturdays.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    HB isn't real to you?
    Or the rest of RPFs? Everyone knows RP fans live in their mothers' basements. It's on the webbernets.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I wonder if Oyarde has a room for him on his reservation to learn some skills and get back on his feet?
    Uh , no , he better take the offer from the pizza guy . Too soft . Never hang here .
    Do something Danke

oops, n/m. Uncle O got here first.

We can talk about the son all we want. It's really a private property issue. The only person entitled by law to a share of private property would be the spouse. The parents own the home. They can determine who lives there.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Must not o' been raised right... used to be a natural thing to want to leave the nest & be on yer own.
    Thats what my Dad and Uncle Don would say . If you had been working them hard enough they would be gone .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wow a real life 30 year old basement dweller.
    Republicanguy next year .
    Do something Danke

It is possible to have a healthy multi generational household, this doesn't sound like one.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    They are out of their mind taking the chance with this parasite.

$340,000 lawsuit for discrimination for being "required" to work Saturdays at a retail store?

Best Buy probably does 25% of their total sales on Saturdays.
    Ya , probably the biggest sales day of the week easily .
    Do something Danke

Best Buy job would have been like pd vacation when I was a kid . Wait until the cream puff has to do some real work .
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I have two young grandsons. They are creative, productive boys now. I can't imagine they will still be living with their parents when they are 30.

The issue is really private property rights. The parents can do what they want with their own property and they don't want a deadbeat son living there. He won't move out, the parents are ineffective and haven't been able to physically move him out. They have used the means at their disposal to get him out of the house.
    We can talk about the son all we want. It's really a private property issue. The only person entitled by law to a share of private property would be the spouse. The parents own the home. They can determine who lives there.
    All true. Ultimately however what you and some others here are supporting is the statist society of rather than family handle their son it is now left to the state and the rest of us to pay for. Some of which as I pointed out is a result of state laws regarding child support and anti-discrimination laws. The state directly contributing as a primary factor of why he will not leave the property.

If you really want to promote the statist society we currently live in then I would expect people here to echo the states propaganda of anti-discrimination laws in the workplace for which he was denied.

Bottomline Libertarians can't have it both ways. You need to make up your minds which side of the fence you are going to be on, but perhaps you and a few others are not libertarian.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Millenials were basically thrown to the wolves with no roadmap. With that said, at some point, you have to start assembling the facts through trial and error.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

å
    That is sad.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Those first four minutes are killers.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Probably a MGTOW.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Michael Rotondo, 30, of Camillus, was preparing his move by going to Lowe’s to buy boxes for packing.

He said he was offered free packing supplies by a Home Depot employee but turned her down, saying it did not feel right, the Post-Standard of Syracuse reported. When asked by the paper why he declined the woman’s offer but took $3,000 from radio show host Alex Jones he said, “Alex Jones makes money for having me on his show, but the woman does not.”

The paper followed Rotondo as he packed before Friday, the legal deadline. During that time, a person called the man on a restricted number and said “loser” before hanging up. Rotondo called police following the call.

"I can't have my phone getting jammed up with nonsense like that," Rotondo said. "I can't have that happen."

He told the Post-Standard he was not too sure how long it would take to pack his room but noted that his belongings would go into a self-storage unit.

"Looking around my room and stuff - how much more is all this going to take to pack?" he asked.

"There's no more urgency after that," he added. "Everything else is just finding a long-term place."

Rotondo said he was still looking for the perfect place, which he described as “someplace inexpensive, with internet.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/31...ing-plans.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/05/...nbeard-family/

Police: Man Killed Parents, Himself, After Learning They Planned To Kick Him Out

Police in west suburban Winfield say a 50-year-old man killed his elderly parents, and then himself, after he learned they were going to make him move out of their home.

Karl Clinkenbeard and his parents, 77-year-old Nancy Clinkenbeard and 76-year-old Clyde Clinkenbeard, were found dead in their home in the 500 block of Jefferson Avenue in Winfield around 6 a.m. on May 21.

Autopsies determined all three suffered “multiple sharp force injuries,” according to the DuPage County Coroner’s office.

Investigators said Tuesday Karl Clinkenbeard killed his parents sometime between noon and 1:15 p.m on May 20, and then committed suicide.

“Information obtained from multiple sources indicates the incident most likely began after Karl learned that Clyde and Nancy intended to remove him from the Jefferson Street residence,” Winfield Police Chief David Schar said in a statement.

New York millennial finally leaves his parents' home, but first calls cops on his dad over Legos

A 30-year-old man who made headlines last week after he was ordered by a judge to vacate his parents’ New York home has officially left the residence, but not before calling the police on his father regarding some missing Legos.

Michael Rotondo waved to journalists as he loaded his creaky station wagon with his belongings. The millennial told reporters he called police Friday morning because he believed his 8-year-old son’s Legos were in the basement and his father would not let him look for them. Instead, the father offered to look for specific items and, if he found them, bring them out. The Legos were found after police arrived.

"This isn't a game show," Rotondo told the Post-Standard of Syracuse regarding the Legos. "I don't have to guess what's behind Door No. 1."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/01...ver-legos.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So I heard on the radio this morning that he's left his parents house but hes going to move in with one of his cousins.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    All true. Ultimately however what you and some others here are supporting is the statist society of rather than family handle their son it is now left to the state and the rest of us to pay for. Some of which as I pointed out is a result of state laws regarding child support and anti-discrimination laws. The state directly contributing as a primary factor of why he will not leave the property.

If you really want to promote the statist society we currently live in then I would expect people here to echo the states propaganda of anti-discrimination laws in the workplace for which he was denied.

Bottomline Libertarians can't have it both ways. You need to make up your minds which side of the fence you are going to be on, but perhaps you and a few others are not libertarian.
    Except what we are arguing is the right of the parents to secure their private property. Court is how private property issues are resolved. There is nothing statist about it.
    #NashvilleStrong

Except what we are arguing is the right of the parents to secure their private property. Court is how private property issues are resolved. There is nothing statist about it.
    Again true but now the taxpayers are going to be responsible for supporting for him rather than his parents which is expected in a statist society. Rather when it should be expected that parents prepare their children for life and this eventuality even if it means arranging his living arrangements and transition outside the family home so it would not be left to others.

If the expectation in life is that it is ok to procreate in poverty because the state will take care of your children then you should not be bringing kids into this world in the first place.

loveshiscountry

I feel bad for the kid. His dads a pussy and people know it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast