View Poll Results: How Many Eagle Scouts?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm an Eagle Scout

4 44.44%
  • I was enrolled in Boy Scouts, not an Eagle Scout

1 11.11%
  • Never was a Boy Scout

2 22.22%
  • I'm a girl

2 22.22%

Thread: How Many Eagle Scouts Do We Have?

How Many Eagle Scouts Do We Have?

Poll.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never was a Boy Scout has a total of one . ( That was not me and I voted )
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Never was a Boy Scout has a total of one . ( That was not me and I voted )
    ya know, with the BSA going all SJW. I would think there would be a business opportunity for injun tribes to create such a program for non-injun kids.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-22-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    ya know, with the BSA going all SJW. I would think their would be a business opportunity for injun tribes to create such a program for non-injun kids.
    Ever Hear of "Indian Guides?"

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Nope, never had. Thanks.

Nope, never had. Thanks.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...918-story.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Been around since the twenties I think . Helped started in St Louis by the chapter leader there and Joe Friday if I recall . Joe was an Ojibwe hunting guide .
    Do something Danke

I voted.

I'm a girl.

Poll had enough options but I'm not sure why dannno wants to know.

I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout for a few months. I hated it. It was all crafts which I'm not good at. I wanted to burn something but they didn't do that in GS. Losers. My brothers did Boy Scouts and I got to go on some trips with them when my dad went.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I voted.

I'm a girl.

Poll had enough options but I'm not sure why dannno wants to know.

I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout for a few months. I hated it. It was all crafts which I'm not good at. I wanted to burn something but they didn't do that in GS. Losers. My brothers did Boy Scouts and I got to go on some trips with them when my dad went.
    Ya , campfire cooking is more fun than crafts.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya , campfire cooking is more fun than crafts.
    Some of that cooking was pretty sketchy, if you ask me. I never cared for those tinfoil packs of meat and under cooked baked potatoes. I did like the hot dogs on a stick and burnt marshmallow skins, though. Plus, it was fun knocking other peoples hot dogs into the ash. Sand Dogs!!!hahaha! I was kind of a dick.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I was kind of a dick.
    Just busy practicing your "LIFESKILLS."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Just busy practicing your "LIFESKILLS."
    YES

Sand dogs are an important rite of passage.

ya know, with the BSA going all SJW. I would think their would be a business opportunity for injun tribes to create such a program for non-injun kids.
    That is really a pretty good idea .
    Do something Danke

Nope, never had. Thanks.
    Remember to keep an eye out for Falling Rock
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."