Thread: Deep State Coup Exposed: CIA Infiltrated Trump Campaign

Deep State Coup Exposed: CIA Infiltrated Trump Campaign

Deep State Coup Exposed: CIA Infiltrated Trump Campaign

Do we have actual elections in the US, or does the CIA and deep state do the deciding? The news that longtime CIA operative Stefan Halper infiltrated the Trump campaign at the behest of the FBI should be the biggest news in the country. To the extent that the media is covering it, they are furious that the CIA infiltrator was exposed in the media. Do we even care anymore that we are manipulated by the secret government?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stefan Halper was an FBI informant, not CIA, wasn't he?

At least that's what all the news articles I can find say.

It doesn't change the point, but Ron Paul Liberty Report should get facts like that right before putting out a video like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post

It doesn't change the point, but Ron Paul Liberty Report should get facts like that right before putting out a video like this.

Two months before the 2016 election, George Papadopoulos received a strange request for a meeting in London, one of several the young Trump adviser would be offered — and he would accept — during the presidential campaign.

The meeting request, which has not been reported until now, came from Stefan Halper, a foreign policy expert and Cambridge professor with connections to the CIA and its British counterpart, MI6.

Halper’s September 2016 outreach to Papadopoulos wasn’t his only contact with Trump campaign members. The 73-year-old professor, a veteran of three Republican administrations, met with two other campaign advisers, The Daily Caller News Foundation learned. -Daily Caller
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-and-mi6-asset
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

And either way, you believe that there is an impenetrable wall between the FBI and CIA?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

When are you going to start asking - who was the CIA mole in my staff - Ron?

We are only at the tip of the iceberg (Swamp).
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And either way, you believe that there is an impenetrable wall between the FBI and CIA?
    You believe Superfluous Man is here to have a discussion?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Former white house chief of staff assistant for Alexander Haig , Rumsfeld and Cheney . Then as a bank chairmen transferred monies to swiss accounts for North and set up funding for his defense . Then for 15 years wrote newspaper columns before getting about one million dollars over 6 years from the Dept of Defense in roughly 200k lump sum yearly amounts . His CIA connections pre date his paid fbi informant status I think .