Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enhancing your body's stem cell production!

Enhancing your body's stem cell production!

I've come across a new product that stimulates stem cell production. The potential is to heal just about any condition! I am seeing it work for friends and have started using it myself. I have a $100 discount coupon to give away for a 3-month supply. PM me if interested.

a brief introduction -- three and a half minutes:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You should talk to Alex Jones. He sells a lot of these products.

Let us know how it works for you.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Is it that much better/worth it compared to something like this?

https://www.amazon.com/ACTIF-STEM-CE...70_&dpSrc=srch
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

For the stem cells, are you using a first trimester formula, or a second trimester formula?

I've tried a few third trimester formulas but I didn't find it as effective.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Only 394 views since Oct 2017?

Certainly not very popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    I've come across a new product that stimulates stem cell production. The potential is to heal just about any condition! I am seeing it work for friends and have started using it myself. I have a $100 discount coupon to give away for a 3-month supply. PM me if interested.

a brief introduction -- three and a half minutes:

Sadly, this is seems like quack science. The stems cells in your marrow just differentiate to make blood cells(they cannot divide) and nothing more. The cells dividing to make say new skins cells didn't comes directly from any stem cells, the present cells just keep dividing to replace the dying cells. Nobody really knows how to make stem cells differentiate into organ cells, so if your blood counts are within normal ranges then you shouldn't really worry. So taking supplement to improve your bone marrow production doesn't really mean that you would have healthy organs.

Also, evolution works best to produce organisms that are capable to proliferating their genome. And after procreation and maybe offspring rearing to the point they can produce their own offspring, evolutionary effect plays little or no effect. This is maybe why your organs and other body system start to encounter all sorts of problems after age 40-50 ish. So after that point, just know you are living on borrowed time and try to make the best of it.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Sadly, this is seems like quack science. The stems cells in your marrow just differentiate to make blood cells(they cannot divide) and nothing more. The cells dividing to make say new skins cells didn't comes directly from any stem cells, the present cells just keep dividing to replace the dying cells. Nobody really knows how to make stem cells differentiate into organ cells, so if your blood counts are within normal ranges then you shouldn't really worry. So taking supplement to improve your bone marrow production doesn't really mean that you would have healthy organs.

Also, evolution works best to produce organisms that are capable to proliferating their genome. And after procreation and maybe offspring rearing to the point they can produce their own offspring, evolutionary effect plays little or no effect. This is maybe why your organs and other body system start to encounter all sorts of problems after age 40-50 ish. So after that point, just know you are living on borrowed time and try to make the best of it.

Looks like a total scam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I make a lot of bone broth (100% grass-fed animals and wild caught fish) and that is excellent for the immune system and great for hair, skin and nail growth.

“A University of Michigan-led study shows that the fat tissue in bone marrow is a significant source of the hormone adiponectin, which helps maintain insulin sensitivity, break down fat, and has been linked to decreased risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and obesity-associated cancers. The findings appear in today’s online-ahead-of-print issue of Cell Metabolism.”
    https://www.uofmhealth.org/news/arch...elps-body-stay
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Looks like a total scam.
    Mother nature is a cruel mistress, she really stops caring about you once you can no longer produce for her. She is the worst kind of pimp you can imagine, works you to dead in your prime and then cuts you off once the johns stop calling.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I make a lot of bone broth (100% grass-fed animals and wild caught fish) and that is excellent for the immune system and great for hair, skin and nail growth.

https://www.uofmhealth.org/news/arch...elps-body-stay
    That is from you eating other animal's bone marrow, the benefits aren't coming from stimulating your own bone marrow. The same way I eat live because it contains a lot of nutrients and minerals good for your health. Not the same as what the OP is talking about.

That is from you eating other animal's bone marrow, the benefits aren't coming from stimulating your own bone marrow. The same way I eat live because it contains a lot of nutrients and minerals good for your health. Not the same as what the OP is talking about.
    Did you miss the study?

Why Bone Broths Are Good for You

Bone broths are extraordinarily rich in protein, and can be a source of minerals as well. Glycine supports the bodies detoxification process and is used in the synthesis of hemoglobin, bile salts and other naturally-occurring chemicals within the body. Glycine also supports digestion and the secretion of gastric acids. Proline, especially when paired with vitamin C, supports good skin health.

Bone broths are also rich in gelatin which may support skin health. Gelatin also support digestive health which is why it plays a critical role in the GAPS diet.

And, lastly, if you’ve ever wondering why chicken soup is good for a cold, there’s science behind that, too. Chicken broth inhibits neutrophil migration; that is, it helps mitigate the side effects of colds, flus and upper respiratory infections (read it here). Pretty cool, huh?
    https://nourishedkitchen.com/bone-broth/

You look at the WWII generation who ate marrow on a regular basis. They are living a lot longer (many are hitting 100 years old) and they nearly never look their age.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Did you miss the study?

https://nourishedkitchen.com/bone-broth/

You look at the WWII generation who ate marrow on a regular basis. They are living a lot longer (many are hitting 100 years old) and they nearly never look their age.
    I am not doubting eating bone marrow can be beneficial for your health, what I am saying is that you are talking about ingesting bone marrow and the OP is talking about ingesting supplements to stimulate your bone marrow cells. Two different approaches if you asked me.

I am not doubting eating bone marrow can be beneficial for your health, what I am saying is that you are talking about ingesting bone marrow and the OP is talking about ingesting supplements to stimulate your bone marrow cells. Two different approaches if you asked me.
    Dr. Axe has a great bone broth powder that works in the same way. It's for people who do not have time to make their own. I don't see anything wrong with it.

https://store.draxe.com/products/bon...h-protein-pure

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Is it that much better/worth it compared to something like this?

https://www.amazon.com/ACTIF-STEM-CE...70_&dpSrc=srch
    I notice several of the ingredients in that product contain stimulants. One reviewer said it made their heart rate jump 40 beats per minute. It has a long list of ingredients, some of them very good. The one I am taking only has three ingredients, all of which have been clinically tested and proven to enhance stem cell production.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    For the stem cells, are you using a first trimester formula, or a second trimester formula?

I've tried a few third trimester formulas but I didn't find it as effective.
    The product does not contain any stem cells. It is said to stimulate production of new stem cells from your own body. I don't offer what you need (a course in reading comprehension).

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You should talk to Alex Jones. He sells a lot of these products.
    He doesn't sell anything like this one.

The product does not contain any stem cells.
    Of course it doesn't. *wink* *wink*
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Of course it doesn't. *wink* *wink*
    To be clear: Stem cell "treatment" is done via injection. What I am talking about is a product taken by mouth, and it is entirely plant-based. Now please STFU. Thank you.

The video presenter didn't look 17.

I notice several of the ingredients in that product contain stimulants. One reviewer said it made their heart rate jump 40 beats per minute. It has a long list of ingredients, some of them very good. The one I am taking only has three ingredients, all of which have been clinically tested and proven to enhance stem cell production.
    After one week - my resting heart rate went from average normal of 85 BPM to 125 BPM. Doctor visit showed too much caffeine in product.
    There is no caffeine.. which of the ingredients do you consider stimulants? Green tea extract?

600mg Aphanizomenon flos-aquae concentrate, Cordyceps sinensis, Gotu Kola Extract, Indian Gooseberry Extract, Turmeric Extract, Blackcurrant Extract, Bromelain (from Pineapple), Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone, naturally fermented), Cranberry Powder Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12

Which ingredients are in the ones your company has that are not in this formula?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    There is no caffeine.. which of the ingredients do you consider stimulants? Green tea extract?
    Yes.

600mg Aphanizomenon flos-aquae concentrate, Cordyceps sinensis, Gotu Kola Extract, Indian Gooseberry Extract, Turmeric Extract, Blackcurrant Extract, Bromelain (from Pineapple), Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone, naturally fermented), Cranberry Powder Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12

Which ingredients are in the ones your company has that are not in this formula?
    You can read about them here:
    http://mystemcellpower.com/stem-cell...ngredients.pdf

The website seems to hide their prices pretty well. That is a red flag.

You can get a whole pound of bulk blue green algae (which is what Aphanizomenon flos-aquae is) from Walmart for $20. https://www.walmart.com/ip/NuSci-Spi...&wl13=&veh=sem

A multi level marketing selling program.

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/cer...uitment-focus/

One of the worst things you can do in an MLM compensation plan is leave out retail commission details.

Retail commissions are conspicuously absent from Cerule’s official compensation plan documentation. Affiliate rank criteria is also absent but more on that later.

I’m highly suspicious of any MLM company that doesn’t lead with retail sales, as usually it’s a strong indication of a company-wide lack of retail focus.

Sadly this seems to be the case in Cerule.

Compensation red flags include affiliate recruitment commissions and a reduction in monthly PV through affiliate autoship orders.

In MLM paying affiliates to recruit new affiliates is straight up pyramid recruitment.

There is absolutely no legitimate reason a new Cerule affiliate would require sixty-five bottles of product.

I can let twenty slide, but not with the attached recruitment commissions.

Cerule’s Fast Start Mega Pack in particular seems to exist for no other reason than to generate a whopping $1350 in recruitment commissions (just less than half the fee paid by a newly recruited affiliate).

After a massive upfront recruitment commission, Cerule do keep autoship PV and retail PV at the same level for the first few ranks.

When an affiliate hits 3K though for no justifiable reason monthly autoship PV requirements are half that of non-autoship PV requirements.

Again there’s no reason for this, other than to encourage Cerule affiliates to qualify for commissions monthly via autoship.

To me the core focus of the Cerule MLM opportunity seems clear: Sign people up and earn a large upfront commission, then keep earning on their monthly autoship order.

This would see an FTC investigation of Cerule likely wind up the same as the regulator’s recent settlements with Vemma and Herbalife.

The good news is establishing whether this is the case yourself is easy. Just ask your potential upline whether they’re PV qualifying each month via retail sales or personal purchase.

If it’s through personal purchase (autoship in particular), it’s highly likely they’re just focused on recruiting other affiliates who do the same.

You can suss this out based on how you were approached, or by asking what you need to do to succeed in Cerule. Pay attention to what your potential upline focuses on.

Retail sales should be part of the equation, and if they’re not – well you have your answer.

As for the blue-green algae products, if that’s your thing then have at it. Cerule do manufacture their own products and so have complete control over what is or isn’t included in their product lines.

How different Cerule’s algae is to the competition or whether that matters the algae supplement niche is up for debate. I had a quick look on eBay and Amazon and found quite a few brands going for less than half of what Cerule are asking for.

Personally I think the retail viability of algae-based supplements might be suspect at Cerule’s $79 price-point, otherwise I can’t see why the company wouldn’t have a stronger retail focus.
    Joining Cerule

Cerule affiliate membership requires the purchase of an Affiliate Pack:

Starter Kit – $69 (one bottle of product)
    Fast Start Pack – $269 (six bottles of product)
    Fast Start Ultra Pack – $1000 (twenty bottles of product)
    Fast Start Mega Pack – $3000 (sixty-five bottles of product)
    Selected product bottles can be any combination of Cerule’s three offered product lines.
    So $70 for a bottle of 60- take two to four a day. Three months supply: three to six bottles- $210 to $420. But you can save $100 off.

Sued for breach of contract: http://behindmlm.com/companies/stemt...ance-supplier/
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-21-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Stemtech Into Bankruptcy

BY TED NUYTEN
    DECEMBER 16, 2017

Stemtech International, is an USA based network marketing company and offers “innovation, wellness and prosperity” in the global marketplace with a patented and patent-protected line of all-natural nutritional products that can be purchased only from Independent Business Partners.

In 2015 the company had a revenue of $52 million in 2016 $43 million.

According to Stemtech reasons for the bankruptcy is a long lasting and lost lawsuit against Andrew Paul Leonard a photographer of stem cells, as a lawsuit against a supplier of raw materials Cerule. Total amount creditors is approx. $5 million.

In August 2015 Inc. Magazine has included Stemtech International Inc. on its List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for the third consecutive year. Stemtech has now appeared on this prestigious list three years in a row and a fourth time in six years, a feat unmatched by any other company in the direct selling industry.

https://www.businessforhome.org/2017...to-bankruptcy/

Update:

http://behindmlm.com/companies/stemt...7-liquidation/

StemTech Chapter 11 bankruptcy now a Chapter 7 liquidation

A year later, StemTech’s “positive” Chapter 11 bankruptcy is now a Chapter 7 liquidation.

For those unfamiliar with US bankruptcy law;

The main difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy is that under a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing, the debtor’s assets are sold off to pay the lenders (creditors) whereas in Chapter 11, the debtor negotiates with creditors to alter the terms of the loan without having to liquidate (sell off) assets.
    The debtor in this case is StemTech, who after failing to negotiate a Chapter 7 bankruptcy with their creditors are now in liquidation.

The decision to liquidate was made following three evidentiary hearings held in Florida’s Southern District bankruptcy court across January and February.

The hearings sought to resolve several motions filed by the Official Committee of StemTech’s Unsecured Creditors.

As per a March 6th order, the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors met the burden of proof to convert StemTech’s Chapter 11 bankruptcy into a Chapter 7.

This was based on the fact that StemTech International ‘is substantially insolvent and has been for some months‘.

StemTech’s Monthly Operating Reports for October, 2017, November, 2017, and December, 2017, reflect (a) cash on hand of $269.05, $80.28 and $63.52.
    StemTech’s accrued and unpaid administrative expenses for the same period were $460,477, $499,119 and $557,540 respectively.

Since filing for Chapter 11 in February, 2017, StemTech had also failed to file a disclosure statement or plan on how it would attempt to pay back creditors.

Based on the Official Committee’s motion and testimony of StemTech co-founder and CEO Ray Carter (right), the court agreed the StemTech estate had been “grossly mismanaged”.

Carter also failed to convince the court StemTech would be able to come up with a Chapter 11 Plan within legally required time-frames.

The court has ordered a Chapter 7 Trustee be appointed, who will presumably set about liquidating StemTech to pay off creditors.
    Good luck with things! I certainly would not send them any money for anything.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-21-2018 at 02:22 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What I meant was that you could read about the ingredients on that page. Not that this company is StemTech.

ETA: I read those articles posted by ZippyJuan. It appears that StemTech had a contract to buy from the company (Cerule) whose product I am offering, and to be their exclusive customer, then StemTech breached its contract. How this might reflect negatively on Cerule, I haven't a clue.
    Last edited by Suzu; 05-21-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    You can get a whole pound of bulk blue green algae (which is what Aphanizomenon flos-aquae is) from Walmart for $20.
    The product you link to at Walmart is spirulina, not Aphanizomenon flos-aquae.
    https://www.livestrong.com/article/2...e-green-algae/

A multi level marketing selling program.

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/cer...uitment-focus/
    I don't know anything about the mlm aspect. I only signed up to get the wholesale price along with a $100 discount offered by the friend who recommends the product.

The product you link to at Walmart is spirulina, not Aphanizomenon flos-aquae.
    https://www.livestrong.com/article/2...e-green-algae/
    It is all blue green algae. One is considered "wild" and one grown under controlled conditions.

From the link:

Blue-green algae products are popular for weight loss, being taken to lower cholesterol and for cancer prevention. The blue-green species in its natural dried state is used as a food source in some parts of the world. In supplement form, it is used as a nutritional boost. Spirulina is a naturally occurring blue-green algae that is commercially grown in a controlled environment. Another natural blue-green algae, Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA), is grown commercially in the wild, allowing for potential contamination. Blue-green algae are a phylum of bacteria and not true algae. Claims concerning the health benefits of supplemental blue-green algae are not scientifically verified.
    The University of California at Berkeley reports that equivalent nutrition can be obtained in greater quantities and less expensively from foods than from spirulina. The report goes on to say that AFA, which is grown and harvested in the wild, is often contaminated. AFA is grown commercially in the unique conditions of Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon. According to Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, algae products often use both spirulina and AFA, leading to the potential for toxic contamination.

Warning

Heavy growth areas of blue-green algae, called blooms, occur in the wild due to fertilizer and waste runoff. This has been associated with toxic events in animals that drink the water, according to Lembi of Purdue. Spirulina apparently contains no toxins in itself; however, many species of blue-green algae may be contaminated with natural toxins called microcystins. Anatoxin is also a contaminant in several blue-green species. Unfortunately, only some states have strict guidelines for limits of microcystins in algae products.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-21-2018 at 11:50 AM.

///
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 05-21-2018 at 05:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Claims concerning the health benefits of supplemental blue-green algae are not scientifically verified.

According to who? The quack websites you google?

I found scientific evidence in less than five minutes.

1. Health benefits of blue-green algae: prevention of cardiovascular disease and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
    By: Ku CS; Yang Y; Park Y; Lee J, Journal Of Medicinal Food [J Med Food], ISSN: 1557-7600, 2013 Feb; Vol. 16 (2), pp. 103-11

Excerpt: Blue-green algae (BGA) are among the most primitive life forms on earth and have been consumed as food or medicine by humans for centuries. BGA contain various bioactive components, such as phycocyanin, carotenoids, γ-linolenic acid, fibers, and plant sterols, which can promote optimal health in humans. Studies have demonstrated that several BGA species or their active components have plasma total cholesterol and triglyceride-lowering properties due to their modulation of intestinal cholesterol absorption and hepatic lipogenic gene expression. BGA can also reduce inflammation by inhibiting the nuclear factor κ B activity, consequently reducing the production of proinflammatory cytokines. Furthermore, BGA inhibit lipid peroxidation and have free radical scavenging activity, which can be beneficial for the protection against oxidative stress. The aforementioned effects of BGA can contribute to the prevention of metabolic and inflammatory diseases.

2. Modulation of DNA damage and alteration of gene expression during aflatoxicosis via dietary supplementation of Spirulina (Arthrospira) and Whey protein concentrate.
    By: Hassan AM; Abdel-Aziem SH; Abdel-Wahhab MA, Ecotoxicology And Environmental Safety [Ecotoxicol Environ Saf], ISSN: 1090-2414, 2012 May; Vol. 79

Excerpts: ---Spirulina (SPN) and Whey protein (WPC) are being touted as functional foods with a number of health benefits. SPN is blue green algae...

---The aim of the present study was to evaluate the antioxidant potentials of SPN and WPC...

---The results demonstrated that supplementation of SPN and/or WPC reduced the oxidative stress induced by AFs as indicated by decreased lipid peroxidation level, increased glutathione content and up-regulated PHGPx gene expression. Both agents succeed to inhibit DNA damage as indicated by the down-regulation of Fas gene expression, and decreased the percentage of DNA fragmentation and micronucleated erythrocytes.

3. The role of seaweed bioactives in the control of digestion: implications for obesity treatments.
    By: Chater PI; Wilcox MD; Houghton D; Pearson JP, Food & Function [Food Funct], ISSN: 2042-650X, 2015 Nov; Vol. 6 (11), pp. 3420-7
    Excerpts:

There are four groups of seaweed algae; green algae (Chlorophyceae), red algae (Rhodophycae), blue-green algae (Cyanophyceae) and brown algae (Phaeophyceae). Seaweeds are rich in bioactive components including polysaccharides and polyphenols. ***
    These components have been shown to reduce the activity of digestive enzymes, modulating enzymes such as α-amylase, α-glucosidase, pepsin and lipase. ...focusing on the effect of alginate on pancreatic lipase activity and its potential health benefits.

4. Cyanobacteria and cyanotoxins: from impacts on aquatic ecosystems and human health to anticarcinogenic effects.
    By: Zanchett G; Oliveira-Filho EC, Toxins [Toxins (Basel)], ISSN: 2072-6651, 2013 Oct 23; Vol. 5 (10), pp. 1896-917

Excerpts: Cyanobacteria or blue-green algae are among the pioneer organisms of planet Earth. ***
    On the other hand, many cyanobacterial genera have been studied for their toxins with anticancer potential in human cell lines, generating promising results for future research toward controlling human adenocarcinomas. This review presents the knowledge that has evolved on the topic of toxins produced by cyanobacteria, ranging from their negative impacts to their benefits.

Source: Medline
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast