Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVE Active Shooter Event in Santa Fe High School

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

LIVE Active Shooter Event in Santa Fe High School

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ramping up our amygdalae, into higher and higher gear. It's a good thing.

Gotta look on the bright side!

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

8 reportedly dead.

You can't get on a plane with a bottle of water but you can just walk in and out of these shooting galleries willy-nilly. Of course the answer to the problem is going to be gun control. SMDH.

Rons old district?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Rons old district?
    Yep.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-18-2018 at 10:18 AM.

There was a drill. Always a drill.

May wanna save this quote - probably won't end up being the official narrative

Angelica Martinez, a 14-year-old student, told CNN she and her schoolmates were being evacuated at one point "like it's a fire drill.""We were all standing (outside), but not even five minutes later, we started hearing gunshots," she said. "And then everybody starts running, but like the teachers are telling us to stay put, but we're all just running away."

"I didn't see anybody shooting, but like (the gunshots) were kind of spaced," Angelica said, adding she heard about four shots.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's funny, I've spent probably .0001% of my life doing drills, but 99% of these shooting/terrorist incidents that the media blows up happen during drills.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

May wanna save this quote - probably won't end up being the official narrative

I believe in other shooting situations, students didn't break windows to escape since that's what they were trained/conditioned to do.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Let me guess.... the shooter used an AR-15?

- ML

May wanna save this quote - probably won't end up being the official narrative...
    It's been reported that the shooter pulled the fire alarm to get the students into the hallways.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    Let me guess.... the shooter used an AR-15?

- ML
    Shotgun, evidently.

the teachers are telling us to stay put, but we're all just running away.
    Holy crap....

I've said this before and I'll say it again: Journalists don't cover suicides much, and when they do it's very delicately as to prevent copycat suicides. Putting these things all over Facebook and the 24-7 news spinners only encourages more of the behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You can't get on a plane with a bottle of water but you can just walk in and out of these shooting galleries willy-nilly. Of course the answer to the problem is going to be gun control. SMDH.
    Gun control will be far more acceptable for voters than same type of policing at schools.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    It never stops.

[
    url]*****cnn****/2018/05/18/us/texas-school-shooting/index.html[/url]
    Warning: 5 seconds after clicking the CNN link in the OP, I was alerted that it was requesting permission to record audio on my device. Thank you Firefox and privacy plugins!

Antifa?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Holy crap....

I've said this before and I'll say it again: Journalists don't cover suicides much, and when they do it's very delicately as to prevent copycat suicides. Putting these things all over Facebook and the 24-7 news spinners only encourages more of the behavior.
    I agree. I also noticed a lot of Twitter comments asking news sources not to publish his name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Antifa?

A photo of his shirt taken off his FB.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5FstSZ0ZY

It appears he's a communist, Canadian, Nazi, Cthulhu worshiper who's into pocket watches.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 05-18-2018 at 02:24 PM.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    A photo of his shirt taken off his FB.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5FstSZ0ZY

It appears he's a communist, Canadian, Nazi, Cthulhu worshiper who's into pocket watches.
    Is that Canada or Japan?

Satanic button too?

Is this from his fedbook?

My prayers are with the Sante Fe police, may they all return home safely
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Yes, the TSA has a flawless safety record. Just imagine how many lives would be saved if we installed TSA at our schools.

(Not to mention the jobs and salary increases for our brave and deserving employees at the TSA)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Is that Canada or Japan?
    My poor vision thought it was a maple leaf but I could easily be wrong.

Satanic button too?
    I dunno. I'm not up on my Satanic insignia.

According to The Daily Mail.

What a ***.

He perfectly embodies Modernity.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-18-2018 at 03:02 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dick Cheney's Young Republicans

Seems more like a Young Dick Cheney Republican than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

What a ***.

He perfectly embodies Modernity.

Then the answer is obvious. SSRIs.

Then the answer is obvious. SSRIs.
    Also: social media.

He built a fedbook exhibition all for himself, and whatever tumbleweeds saw his tweeters and $#@!. It should die.

We know those sites do not promote free speech./They are Federal plants.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-18-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Is that Canada or Japan?
    Or Israel? edit: It is missing the blue stripes though. Looks like Japan after closer examination. Japan is the 'rising sun'. Sun worship. Many Freemason lodges named 'Rising Sun Lodge #XXX'.

Satanic button too?

All of the symbols are of significance to secret societies.

Cthulhu https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypt_of_Cthulhu

Maltese Cross (Knights of Malta)

Israeli flag (Seal of Solomon) (edit: may not be Israeli flag, Japan is 'rising sun', sun worship)

Inverse pentagram, Satan

Hammer and Sickle Pentagram, Communism

I'm not aware of any particular pocket watch symbolism. Could be something akin to "the clock is ticking".

I interpret that photo as being a calling card and warning to those who find meaning in the symbols.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-18-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

You can find those same symbols, or similar ones, in tribal paintings with no connection to this ******. The sickness of the postmodern age taking host in malleable idiots and malcontents, in the healthy and "reasonable" minds of our educated, drinking them dry of their humanity and using them, to crawl to their graves through material filth like worms, is Satanism though.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-18-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Here come the Dems calling for gun control.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast