Thread: FL-Golf pro's wife beats him up, calls him a pussy, threatens to take kids, over golf score

Exclamation FL-Golf pro's wife beats him up, calls him a pussy, threatens to take kids, over golf score

Police: Golf champ's wife attacked him after he bombed at tournament

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertain...211189779.html

BY JOSE LAMBIET
    jose@gossipextra.com
    May 15, 2018 04:15 PM

Former U.S. Open champion golfer Lucas Glover missed the secondary cuts at last weekend’s Players Championship near St. Augustine — and his wife greeted him home with a shower of insults and, allegedly, a beat-down.

Krista Glover, 36, was arrested by St. Johns County Sheriff’s deputies at Sawgrass TPC in Ponte Vedra Beach and charged with domestic battery and resisting arrest.

Lucas told deputies Krista gets violent every time he doesn’t play well in a major PGA tournament, according to the incident report.

And since he had a bad day live on national television alongside the likes of Tiger Woods, Dustin Johnson and Justin Rose, she allegedly went off on him when he got home. The fight degenerated into something physical, all of it in front of their two underage children and Lucas’ momma.

Such fights, Lucas told the deputies, aren't unusual, the report shows. He described how “when he plays a bad round of golf, Krista proceeds to start an altercation with him and telling him how he is a loser and a p---y, how he needs to fire everyone, and how he’d better win or her and the kids would leave him and he would never see the kids again,” the report reads.

Saturday night, Lucas allegedly told deputies he couldn’t take it anymore. At the same time, he tried to dissuade deputies from arresting Krista and claimed there was no physical altercation.

Deputies, however, noted in their reports that there were fresh lacerations to Lucas’ right arm and “multiple lacerations” to both his 62-year-old mother Hershey Glover’s arms, as well as blood on her clothes.

Neither Lucas nor his mom asked to be treated by paramedics.

The 38-year-old golfer, best known for his 2009 win at the U.S. Open and the 2011 Wells Fargo Open, said his wife had been drinking all day, the report shows.

Krista claimed she was attacked by her mother-in-law during an argument with her husband. The report noted, however, she had no visible injuries.

When Lucas’ mother was interviewed, she told deputies she tried to stop the argument between husband and wife, but Krista turned against her and hit her repeatedly.

Lucas’ injuries reportedly occurred when he stepped between his wife and his mother.

The drama, however, didn’t stop once Krista was handcuffed.

The deputies wrote in their report that she resisted them and refused to get into the back seat of a squad car by trying “to tense her body and blocking herself from sitting down in the car.”

She allegedly tried to wrap her legs and feet around the frame of the open car door, and once inside, Krista allegedly damaged the car by kicking the door.

“Wait till the tour [PGA] hears about this,” she yelled at the deputies, according to the report. “You will lose your job. This is why cops get shot in the face. Wait till I talk with the judge, you will be f---ing fired over this.”

When reached on her cellphone Tuesday, Krista hung up abruptly. Lucas didn’t return a call for comment left on his cellphone.

Krista was released Sunday on $2,500 bond. She has a date with the judge May 31.

A former Clemson University golf star, Lucas Glover has been on the PGA tour since 2001. Since then, he has made $20.1 million in prize money.

He and Krista live in Jupiter and were married in 2012. They have a 6-year-old girl and a 3-year-old boy.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Completely stable.

Time to escape dude .

Maybe his score would improve if he stopped using miniature golf clubs..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    if looks could kill, eh?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I bet she's on a cocktail of antianxiety/depression medication.

EJECT!
    EJECT!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His carrier earnings exceed $20 million. But, the $#@! ain't happy with that. Ditch her. It'll be the best $10 million ever spent.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

There is this thing called perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    There is this thing called perspective.
    What's your handicap?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What's your handicap?
    I am not a pro.

Makes his hands look bigger, bro.

I am not a pro.
    Pros don't typically have handicaps, a handicap is your average score multiplied by a pre-determined course multiplier minus par. So if you typically score par or under, your handicap does not exist (technically it could be calculated as negative, but I don't think they do that)

If your handicap is 10, then you typically score 10 over par. If you play in a tournament with a handicap, then you can subtract your handicap from your score at the end in order to put all golfers on a level playing field. Sounds like some leftist commie bull$#@!, but it allows people of different skill levels to compete against each other.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-18-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Makes his hands look bigger, bro.
    That's why Trump's hands look so small, because he has a giant

+
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I bet she's on a cocktail of antianxiety/depression medication.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-18-2018 at 10:58 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pros don't typically have handicaps, a handicap is your average score multiplied by a pre-determined course multiplier minus par. So if you typically score par or under, your handicap does not exist (technically it could be calculated as negative, but I don't think they do that)

If your handicap is 10, then you typically score 10 over par. If you play in a tournament with a handicap, then you can subtract your handicap from your score at the end in order to put all golfers on a level playing field. Sounds like some leftist commie bull$#@!, but it allows people of different skill levels to compete against each other.
    I know what a handicap is. It sounded like you were expecting me to say I don't have a handicap.

Pros don't typically have handicaps, a handicap is your average score multiplied by a pre-determined course multiplier minus par.
    Really good golfers, like the pros, have plus handicaps, i.e. +5, add 5 strokes to their score to get to par. Bastids.

Anyone who thinks the result of the police investigation has nothing to do with him being a celebrity, and that if he wasn't he wouldn't be out on his ass with NO money and no kids, is deluding himself.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Anyone who thinks the result of the police investigation has nothing to do with him being a celebrity, and that if he wasn't he wouldn't be out on his ass with NO money and no kids, is deluding himself.
    Would you like to share your story?

I know what a handicap is. It sounded like you were expecting me to say I don't have a handicap.
    It was actually just a way of saying, "Do you really believe I thought he uses 18" golf clubs?"

I've been scorecard carrier for Vijay Singh..

It was actually just a way of saying, "Do you really believe I thought he uses 18" golf clubs?"

I've been scorecard carrier for Vijay Singh..
    Cool and I don't. It was more toward those watching at home.

Would you like to share your story?
    No story, just statistics.
    If it's "he said" vs "She said", then the only way to have any attention paid to what "he said" is for "him" to have money and preferably fame, too.
    The entire legal system knows that if they don't do the right thing for a guy who is regularly on TV, they run the risk of the way they actually do things getting put on TV, too.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fisharmor again.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do you tell a golfer with two black eyes?

Nothing, his wife has already told him twice
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

No story, just statistics.
    If it's "he said" vs "She said", then the only way to have any attention paid to what "he said" is for "him" to have money and preferably fame, too.
    The entire legal system knows that if they don't do the right thing for a guy who is regularly on TV, they run the risk of the way they actually do things getting put on TV, too.
    Don't hate the player.

She looks like she has no soul.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge