Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will US recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

I said no such thing,
    Ok,,because that timeline is set. Judgement is coming.. not soon enough for me,, but I don't decide such things.

We should have not been involved long ago,, but we have been.. We should not be protecting them now,, but we are.

I think I would not mind at all if a fleet of Russian Bombers wiped the Golan heights of Zionist infection.
    I would likely grin a bit.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When he returns the remaining Jews who don't get destroyed will be returned to the fold,
    This is confusion.. where did you learn something so false?

(edit: Darbyism)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    This is confusion.. where did you learn something so false?

(edit: Darbyism)
    There are prophecies throughout the bible that promise the recovery of Israel after the wicked have been destroyed, I'm a Mormon and not a Darbyist, there won't be a "Rapture", GOD will destroy the wicked at Armageddon and recover his people.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

There are prophecies throughout the bible that promise the recovery of Israel after the wicked have been destroyed, I'm a Mormon and not a Darbyist, there won't be a "Rapture", GOD will destroy the wicked at Armageddon and recover his people.
    You do realize that before the Armies gather at Megedo,, the US has to cease to be a world power.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You do realize that before the Armies gather at Megedo,, the US has to cease to be a world power.
    Yes, we need to withdraw the Empire before we are forced to.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes, we need to withdraw the Empire before we are forced to.
    That was the hope Ron Paul gave,,

doesn't seem to be happening,, My hope is in Yellowstone now. Harsh but effective.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

That was the hope Ron Paul gave,,

doesn't seem to be happening,, My hope is in Yellowstone now. Harsh but effective.
    My current hopes are pinned on Trump and Rand, if they fail I expect a civil war that brings the troops home or strands them overseas.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

My current hopes are pinned on Trump and Rand, if they fail I expect a civil war that brings the troops home or strands them overseas.
    Rand voted for Us Tax Funding of the Iron Dome Hoax. no joy
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Makes no difference . They are never giving it back . If they did it would be used to mount artillery against them .
    Do something Danke

More proof that they are the only non-apartheid, non-racist democracy in mideast. Wh should US not give billions of dollars a year and stand with such civil rights loaded nation?

Widely respected non-AIPAC funded non-neocons like Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham,Mik Lee etc would probably be leading such efforts.

Israel adopts divisive Jewish nation-state law
    By Maayan Lubell
    ReutersJuly 18, 2018

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel passed a law on Thursday to declare that only Jews have the right of self-determination in the country, something members of the Arab minority called racist and verging on apartheid.
    The "nation-state" law, backed by the right-wing government, passed by a vote of 62-55 and two abstentions in the 120-member parliament after months of political argument. Some Arab lawmakers shouted and ripped up papers after the vote.
    "This is a defining moment in the annals of Zionism and the history of the state of Israel," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the Knesset after the vote.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/israel-ado...003343136.html

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DitDXNVX0AANlw2.jpg

48 Buses With Militants And Their Families Left Syria's Al-Quneitra Province: State Media

https://southfront.org/48-buses-with...e-state-media/

https://twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/statu...62100557074432

https://twitter.com/maytham956/statu...87284991168514

Jihadists set ablaze UN post in Golan Heights ahead of evacuation
    https://aml.ink/buG1Q

https://twitter.com/SyriawatanNews/s...93051706232835

=========

tidbits...

Chief of Staff of Iran's Armed Forces Mohammad Bagheri:
    "Today we face the most severe threats by an unpredictable enemy.
    The US government does not openly say it, but it is trying to force the US military into a confrontation with us.
    Economic sanctions are just the spearhead"

U.S. launches campaign to erode support for Iran's leaders
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1KB0UR

"We will stop regime change policy". Right.

SouthFront
    US To Create Several New US military Bases In Argentina
    https://southfront.org/us-to-create-...-in-argentina/

The US has no plans to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, President Donald Trump’s National Security Advisor John Bolton said Wednesday.
    Speaking with the Reuters news agency during a visit to the Jewish state, Bolton said there are currently no plans to recognize Israel’s 1981 annexation of the Golan, or discussions within the Trump administration regarding the possibility of recognition.
    “I’ve heard the idea being suggested but there’s no discussion of it, no decision within the U.S. government,” Bolton said.
    “Obviously we understand the Israeli claim that it has annexed the Golan Heights - we understand their position - but there’s no change in the U.S. position for now.”

More at: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/250897

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12