Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Code Name Crossfire Hurricane

Code Name Crossfire Hurricane

Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation

...Their assignment, which has not been previously reported, was to meet the Australian ambassador, who had evidence that one of Donald J. Trump’s advisers knew in advance about Russian election meddling. After tense deliberations between Washington and Canberra, top Australian officials broke with diplomatic protocol and allowed the ambassador, Alexander Downer, to sit for an F.B.I. interview to describe his meeting with the campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos.

The agents summarized their highly unusual interview and sent word to Washington on Aug. 2, 2016, two days after the investigation was opened. Their report helped provide the foundation for a case that, a year ago Thursday, became the special counsel investigation. But at the time, a small group of F.B.I. officials knew it by its code name: Crossfire Hurricane.
    The mood in early meetings was anxious, former officials recalled. Agents had just closed the Clinton investigation, and they braced for months of Republican-led hearings over why she was not charged. Crossfire Hurricane was built around the same core of agents and analysts who had investigated Mrs. Clinton.
    More: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/u...stigation.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The main purpose of the article is propaganda to inoculate the players and to take the initiative in framing the story. In doing so, the unavoidable revelation is that yes, there was a secret cabal at the FBI on a political mission to destroy a potential and eventual POTUS.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I was born in a crossfire hurricane...

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I was born in a crossfire hurricane...

+rep baby!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...47325988884480

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...76407674195968

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...93196553777153

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A meeting of the Hurricane Crossfire team?

Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump
    Posted on March 14, 2017

Mere days before Gen. Michael Flynn was sacked as national security advisor, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe gathered more than a dozen of his top FBI disciples to plot how to ruin Flynn’s aspiring political career and manufacture evidence to derail President Donald Trump, according to FBI sources.

McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “$#@! Flynn and then we $#@! Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.

This was one of several such meetings held in seclusion among key FBI leaders since Trump was elected president, FBI sources confirm. At the congregation where McCabe went off the political rails and vowed to destroy Flynn and Trump, there were as many as 16 top FBI officials, inside intelligence sources said. No lower-level agents or support personnel were present.
    More: https://truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi...flynn-trump-2/

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/996863273357242370

===========

So we now call it 'Crossfire Hurricane'.
    We flesh out more details of Who (Brennan & Five Eyes etc), How, When and What was in play to compromise a Trump presidency...
    but
    the TRILLION dollar decades long, nuclear/uranium/drug/weapon international criminal infrastructure behind the question of 'Why'
    continues to remain covered up and given the laughable cover of 'political intrigue' and dems v pubs etc. Complete rubbish.

I introduce a key puzzle piece...
    needed to understand where we are....
    It is ferreted from the evolving revelation/timeline/player details: (without taking you step-by-step)

It's an old 'game'.
    What starts out as completely illegal and criminal but VERY lucrative... grows.
    After it reaches gigantic proportions....
    It then seeks to become legitimized and it's TRUE 'origins' scrubbed.
    All the murders, the smuggling, the treason, the plunder is buried.
    It uses government and 'licensing' and 'privilege' and is then given the 'cover of law'.

The criminal international nuclear network is huge and 'hidden in plain sight'.
    One of those 'plain sites' is a group of small islands and ports off the coast of Iran.
    There's at least 5... Kish Island and Kesh Island are 2 of them. (Google Earth confirmed)
    They are clandestine 'free zones' that were developed complete with C-130 capable runways and infrastructure.

Originally in Libya, then UAE among various other 'secret' locations...
    They became the receiving hubs and assembly points for the smuggled exfiltration of nuclear hardware and technology transfer.
    German engineers, Russian Engineers, US engineers, French engineers, Ex-Pat military, Contractors are all involved.

At some point they realized that the 'fun times' were soon coming to a close.
    What to do?
    Let's LEGITIMIZE the operation. Give it a name and 'justify' its 'purpose'.
    Let's call it the 'Nuclear Marshall Plan'.... bringing 'nuclear technology to the huddled masses' across the ME and N. Africa!

Let's form a 'group'. Let's use Mike Flynn to 'sell' it.

Last edited by goldenequity; 05-19-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

Let's form a 'group'. Let's use Mike Flynn to 'sell' it.
    Great review of
    ►the compromised spying and complicity of 'insider' Mike Flynn,
    ►the iterations of several 'hurricanes' LONG before the 'dossier'
    ►and WHY the 'Five Eyes Production' against Trump ultimately failed. (nothing worked)

Last edited by goldenequity; 05-21-2018 at 07:59 AM.

On a related note, was 'Crossfire Hurricane' the reason scandals like Harvey Weinstein's decades old sex assulats suddenly started to come out after current POTUS came to power?

According to some earlier conspiracy theories, now POTUS's son-in-law / other people in his circle may have tried to get ex Mossad/Israel intel spies to help their campaign to combat tax payers funded FBI invesrigations.

Mueller Probe Expands to Israeli Entrepreneur With U.A.E. Ties

Investigation has sought testimony regarding work of Joel Zamel, founder of several private consulting firms

The work of two of Mr. Zamel’s companies—Wikistrat and the Psy Group—has increasingly drawn the interest of the special counsel as part of the continuing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
    Little is known publicly about the work of the Psy Group. According to a person familiar with the firm’s operations, it did mainly private intelligence gathering work. One of its main rivals was Black Cube—another Israeli firm which has achieved notoriety after it used by Harvey Weinstein to counter probes into his alleged sexual abuse.
    Several people linked to the firm are veteran Israeli intelligence officials, with experience in areas that include in psychological operations. According to the firm’s marketing materials reviewed by the Journal, Psy-Group offered clients an array of services—including “honey traps,” a term used by spy agencies for an intelligence-gathering tactic using romantic or sexual relationships to extract information.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...ies-1526763816

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    On a related note, was 'Crossfire Hurricane' the reason scandals like Harvey Weinstein's decades old sex assulats suddenly started to come out after current POTUS came to power?

According to some earlier conspiracy theories, now POTUS's son-in-law / other people in his circle may have tried to get ex Mossad/Israel intel spies to help their campaign to combat tax payers funded FBI invesrigations.

Mueller Probe Expands to Israeli Entrepreneur With U.A.E. Ties

Investigation has sought testimony regarding work of Joel Zamel, founder of several private consulting firms

The work of two of Mr. Zamel’s companies—Wikistrat and the Psy Group—has increasingly drawn the interest of the special counsel as part of the continuing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
    Little is known publicly about the work of the Psy Group. According to a person familiar with the firm’s operations, it did mainly private intelligence gathering work. One of its main rivals was Black Cube—another Israeli firm which has achieved notoriety after it used by Harvey Weinstein to counter probes into his alleged sexual abuse.
    Several people linked to the firm are veteran Israeli intelligence officials, with experience in areas that include in psychological operations. According to the firm’s marketing materials reviewed by the Journal, Psy-Group offered clients an array of services—including “honey traps,” a term used by spy agencies for an intelligence-gathering tactic using romantic or sexual relationships to extract information.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...ies-1526763816
    Yeah.. OF COURSE Israel was/is involved.
    Try and find a country who WASN'T/ISN'T 'involved' in the 40 y.o. nuclear/weapons/drugs crime and smuggle trade.
    NONE of the top dogs wanted Trump elected.
    ALL Intelligence Communities were cooperating/assisting to set bait, surveillance and entrapment operations starting from 2015
    with Brennan and UK/Five Eyes at the helm.

Trump STILL wants to confine the 'damage' to 'domestics' and political intrigue.
    Trump is upset that it's now going 'international'....
    ESPECIALLY that Mueller investigation is now touching his 'idol'....the third rail. (as you note)
    Shalom.

behold how Donald is pouting:

Things are really getting ridiculous. The Failing and Crooked (but not as Crooked as Hillary Clinton) @nytimes
    has done a long & boring story indicating that the World’s most expensive Witch Hunt has found nothing on Russia & me
    so now they are looking at the rest of the World! (code talk for Israel... hahaha)
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...87672979038208

======

SHOWDOWN: Trump v Brennan

Last edited by goldenequity; 05-21-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Was Gina Haspel Station Chief during this Op?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have been giving ops Rolling Stones themed names for so long . Looks like someone is trying to take my mojo .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Was Gina Haspel Station Chief during this Op?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Apparently the timing would indicate that. Kind of ironic.

You'll get caught up in it.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Was this mentioned in the IG report, or was it swept under the rug?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Got to admit crossfire hurricane sounds like a cool codename.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Got to admit crossfire hurricane sounds like a cool codename.
    And the NAZIs had great looking uniforms.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chalk up another win for the deep state.

DOJ drops case against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

The Justice Department has decided to abandon its efforts to seek criminal charges against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, according to his attorneys.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-mccabe-115251

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Chalk up another win for the deep state.
    https://twitter.com/johncardillo/sta...69145110188039

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

7 Devastating Revelations About Crossfire Hurricane In New Releases

Late last week, Sen. Lindsey Graham announced a webpage dedicated to the Senate Judiciary Committee’s probe into the Crossfire Hurricane illicit investigation into the Donald Trump campaign. Graham’s staff uploaded the four Carter Page Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) applications, which were recently further declassified.

These declassifications reveal more devastating details in the SpyGate saga. Here are seven new revelations.

1. The FBI Always Intended to Spy on the Trump Campaign

When news first broke that the Obama administration had obtained a FISA order to surveil Page, Democrats and the left-leaning press argued the FBI’s surveillance of the former Trump foreign policy advisor didn’t constitute spying on the Trump campaign because the court-ordered surveillance didn’t begin until after Page had left the campaign.
    However, Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on FISA abuse later confirmed that, yes, “the FBI gathered substantial evidence of Page’s past electronic communications,” including multiple “emails between Page and members of the Donald J. Trump for President Campaign concerning campaign related matters.”

The recent declassifications of the FISA applications now expose a further reality: The FBI didn’t just seek access to past electronic communications with campaign members, the FBI believed Page would continue to communicate with the Trump campaign and sought the FISA court order to intercept those conversations.
    2. FBI Failed to Brief Trump About Its Page Suspicions

This newly declassified information highlights another huge impropriety in the FBI’s handling of Crossfire Hurricane: The FBI failed to provide the Trump campaign a defensive briefing about Page!

Here, it is helpful to remember what Counterintelligence Division Assistant Director E.W. “Bill” Priestap told the IG about why he opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation instead of providing the Trump campaign a defensive briefing:

we provide defensive briefings when we obtain information indicating a foreign adversary is trying or will try to influence a specific U.S. person, and when there is no indication that the specific U.S. person could be working with the adversary. In regard to the information the [Friendly Foreign Government] provided us, we had no indication as to which person in the Trump campaign allegedly received the offer from the Russians. There was no specific U.S. person identified.
    Andrew McCabe, President Obama’s former deputy director of the FBI, likewise told the IG “that he did not consider a defensive briefing as an alternative to opening a counterintelligence case” because, “based on the [Friendly Foreign Government] information, the FBI did not know if any member of the campaign was coordinating with Russia and that the FBI did not brief people who ‘could potentially be the subjects that you are investigating or looking for.’”
    So why didn’t the FBI provide the Trump campaign a defensive briefing about Page? Why didn’t the FBI warn Trump that it had evidence that Page was acting as an agent for Russia and that the campaign should be aware of that fact in communications with Page?

3. The FBI Spied on the Trump Administration
    Significantly, both the April 7, 2017 and the June 28, 2017, FISA renewal applications, after redacting “FISA-Acquired Information,” noted that “the FBI assesses that Page continues to have access to senior U.S. Government officials. Moreover, the FBI further assesses that Page is attempting to downplay his contacts with the Russian Government and to dispel the controversy surrounding him, so as to make him more viable as a foreign policy expert who will be in a position, due to his continued contacts with senior U.S. Government officials, to influence U.S. foreign policy towards Russia.”

These assertions raise significant questions and concerns. Who were these “senior U.S. Government officials”? Did the FBI intercept Page’s communications with Trump administration officials? And why would the FBI not provide President Trump a defensive briefing about Page and his supposed role as a Russian agent?

4. Rep. Adam Schiff Is a Rotten, No-Good, Two-Faced Liar

The latest declassifications also expose—yet again—that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) lied about everything in his “response memo” to Rep. Devin Nunes’s (R-Calif.) memo on FISA abuse.
    Schiff knew this. He also knew that with dueling memorandums, the press would 100 percent back the Democrat, and put Republican Nunes’s memorandum on FISA abuse down to politics.

Schiff was right. He just didn’t expect Trump to survive long enough for proof of his duplicity to come out. But luckily for Schiff, the press backs lying Democrats at the same rate.

5. FBI Relied Solely on Fake News to Support Portions of the FISA Applications

The additional FISA application declassifications reveal another disconcerting fact: The FBI relied completely on media reports that ended up being inaccurate to “assesses that, following Page’s meetings in Russia, Page helped influence [the Republican Party] and Trump’s campaign to alter their platforms to be more sympathetic to Russia.”
    More: https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/20...-new-releases/

https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/s...70245924261892

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Life is a Dilbert comic"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast