Thread: Code Name Crossfire Hurricane

Default Code Name Crossfire Hurricane

Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation

...Their assignment, which has not been previously reported, was to meet the Australian ambassador, who had evidence that one of Donald J. Trump’s advisers knew in advance about Russian election meddling. After tense deliberations between Washington and Canberra, top Australian officials broke with diplomatic protocol and allowed the ambassador, Alexander Downer, to sit for an F.B.I. interview to describe his meeting with the campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos.

The agents summarized their highly unusual interview and sent word to Washington on Aug. 2, 2016, two days after the investigation was opened. Their report helped provide the foundation for a case that, a year ago Thursday, became the special counsel investigation. But at the time, a small group of F.B.I. officials knew it by its code name: Crossfire Hurricane.
    The mood in early meetings was anxious, former officials recalled. Agents had just closed the Clinton investigation, and they braced for months of Republican-led hearings over why she was not charged. Crossfire Hurricane was built around the same core of agents and analysts who had investigated Mrs. Clinton.
    More: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/u...stigation.html
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The main purpose of the article is propaganda to inoculate the players and to take the initiative in framing the story. In doing so, the unavoidable revelation is that yes, there was a secret cabal at the FBI on a political mission to destroy a potential and eventual POTUS.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I was born in a crossfire hurricane...

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I was born in a crossfire hurricane...

+rep baby!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...47325988884480

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...76407674195968

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...93196553777153

A meeting of the Hurricane Crossfire team?

Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump
    Posted on March 14, 2017

Mere days before Gen. Michael Flynn was sacked as national security advisor, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe gathered more than a dozen of his top FBI disciples to plot how to ruin Flynn’s aspiring political career and manufacture evidence to derail President Donald Trump, according to FBI sources.

McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “$#@! Flynn and then we $#@! Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.

This was one of several such meetings held in seclusion among key FBI leaders since Trump was elected president, FBI sources confirm. At the congregation where McCabe went off the political rails and vowed to destroy Flynn and Trump, there were as many as 16 top FBI officials, inside intelligence sources said. No lower-level agents or support personnel were present.
    More: https://truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi...flynn-trump-2/

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/996863273357242370

===========

So we now call it 'Crossfire Hurricane'.
    We flesh out more details of Who (Brennan & Five Eyes etc), How, When and What was in play to compromise a Trump presidency...
    but
    the TRILLION dollar decades long, nuclear/uranium/drug/weapon international criminal infrastructure behind the question of 'Why'
    continues to remain covered up and given the laughable cover of 'political intrigue' and dems v pubs etc. Complete rubbish.

I introduce a key puzzle piece...
    needed to understand where we are....
    It is ferreted from the evolving revelation/timeline/player details: (without taking you step-by-step)

It's an old 'game'.
    What starts out as completely illegal and criminal but VERY lucrative... grows.
    After it reaches gigantic proportions....
    It then seeks to become legitimized and it's TRUE 'origins' scrubbed.
    All the murders, the smuggling, the treason, the plunder is buried.
    It uses government and 'licensing' and 'privilege' and is then given the 'cover of law'.

The criminal international nuclear network is huge and 'hidden in plain sight'.
    One of those 'plain sites' is a group of small islands and ports off the coast of Iran.
    There's at least 5... Kish Island and Kesh Island are 2 of them. (Google Earth confirmed)
    They are clandestine 'free zones' that were developed complete with C-130 capable runways and infrastructure.

Originally in Libya, then UAE among various other 'secret' locations...
    They became the receiving hubs and assembly points for the smuggled exfiltration of nuclear hardware and technology transfer.
    German engineers, Russian Engineers, US engineers, French engineers, Ex-Pat military, Contractors are all involved.

At some point they realized that the 'fun times' were soon coming to a close.
    What to do?
    Let's LEGITIMIZE the operation. Give it a name and 'justify' its 'purpose'.
    Let's call it the 'Nuclear Marshall Plan'.... bringing 'nuclear technology to the huddled masses' across the ME and N. Africa!

Let's form a 'group'. Let's use Mike Flynn to 'sell' it.

Last edited by goldenequity; 05-19-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

Let's form a 'group'. Let's use Mike Flynn to 'sell' it.
    Great review of
    ►the compromised spying and complicity of 'insider' Mike Flynn,
    ►the iterations of several 'hurricanes' LONG before the 'dossier'
    ►and WHY the 'Five Eyes Production' against Trump ultimately failed. (nothing worked)

Last edited by goldenequity; 05-21-2018 at 07:59 AM.

On a related note, was 'Crossfire Hurricane' the reason scandals like Harvey Weinstein's decades old sex assulats suddenly started to come out after current POTUS came to power?

According to some earlier conspiracy theories, now POTUS's son-in-law / other people in his circle may have tried to get ex Mossad/Israel intel spies to help their campaign to combat tax payers funded FBI invesrigations.

Mueller Probe Expands to Israeli Entrepreneur With U.A.E. Ties

Investigation has sought testimony regarding work of Joel Zamel, founder of several private consulting firms

The work of two of Mr. Zamel’s companies—Wikistrat and the Psy Group—has increasingly drawn the interest of the special counsel as part of the continuing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
    Little is known publicly about the work of the Psy Group. According to a person familiar with the firm’s operations, it did mainly private intelligence gathering work. One of its main rivals was Black Cube—another Israeli firm which has achieved notoriety after it used by Harvey Weinstein to counter probes into his alleged sexual abuse.
    Several people linked to the firm are veteran Israeli intelligence officials, with experience in areas that include in psychological operations. According to the firm’s marketing materials reviewed by the Journal, Psy-Group offered clients an array of services—including “honey traps,” a term used by spy agencies for an intelligence-gathering tactic using romantic or sexual relationships to extract information.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...ies-1526763816

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    On a related note, was 'Crossfire Hurricane' the reason scandals like Harvey Weinstein's decades old sex assulats suddenly started to come out after current POTUS came to power?

According to some earlier conspiracy theories, now POTUS's son-in-law / other people in his circle may have tried to get ex Mossad/Israel intel spies to help their campaign to combat tax payers funded FBI invesrigations.

Mueller Probe Expands to Israeli Entrepreneur With U.A.E. Ties

Investigation has sought testimony regarding work of Joel Zamel, founder of several private consulting firms

The work of two of Mr. Zamel’s companies—Wikistrat and the Psy Group—has increasingly drawn the interest of the special counsel as part of the continuing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
    Little is known publicly about the work of the Psy Group. According to a person familiar with the firm’s operations, it did mainly private intelligence gathering work. One of its main rivals was Black Cube—another Israeli firm which has achieved notoriety after it used by Harvey Weinstein to counter probes into his alleged sexual abuse.
    Several people linked to the firm are veteran Israeli intelligence officials, with experience in areas that include in psychological operations. According to the firm’s marketing materials reviewed by the Journal, Psy-Group offered clients an array of services—including “honey traps,” a term used by spy agencies for an intelligence-gathering tactic using romantic or sexual relationships to extract information.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...ies-1526763816
    Yeah.. OF COURSE Israel was/is involved.
    Try and find a country who WASN'T/ISN'T 'involved' in the 40 y.o. nuclear/weapons/drugs crime and smuggle trade.
    NONE of the top dogs wanted Trump elected.
    ALL Intelligence Communities were cooperating/assisting to set bait, surveillance and entrapment operations starting from 2015
    with Brennan and UK/Five Eyes at the helm.

Trump STILL wants to confine the 'damage' to 'domestics' and political intrigue.
    Trump is upset that it's now going 'international'....
    ESPECIALLY that Mueller investigation is now touching his 'idol'....the third rail. (as you note)
    Shalom.

behold how Donald is pouting:

Things are really getting ridiculous. The Failing and Crooked (but not as Crooked as Hillary Clinton) @nytimes
    has done a long & boring story indicating that the World’s most expensive Witch Hunt has found nothing on Russia & me
    so now they are looking at the rest of the World! (code talk for Israel... hahaha)
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...87672979038208

======

SHOWDOWN: Trump v Brennan

Last edited by goldenequity; 05-21-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Was Gina Haspel Station Chief during this Op?!?!?!?!?!?!
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

I have been giving ops Rolling Stones themed names for so long . Looks like someone is trying to take my mojo .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Was Gina Haspel Station Chief during this Op?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Apparently the timing would indicate that. Kind of ironic.

You'll get caught up in it.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."