Thread: Free to use Ron Paul images for web?

Free to use Ron Paul images for web?

I'm looking for a couple of free-to-use images of Dr. Paul (Like a BOSS) to use on a new fairly simple fan website for RonPaulCoin. I don't want to take the chances of using any copyrighted ones from google images, and I've searched Shutterstock but most/all of those seem to be for editorial use only. I'm actually just looking for one decent pic to use as a background image but having options to choose from would be very nice.

Thank You

Edit: My apologies I should have posted this in the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies forum
    Last edited by basecommand; 05-15-2018 at 08:00 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-15-2018 at 09:15 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Thank You I e-mailed him right after I posted before you responded and didn't know he was a member on here. He has so many really sharp photos of RP and that's really awesome he's a member on here. Thanks again for the awesome recommendation and Thank You Gage for the permission

Jon