Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump is a Friend of Zion

Trump is a Friend of Zion

According to the billboard campaign welcoming him to Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Publisher of the ‘Atlanta Jewish Times’ suggests Mossad should assassinate Obama
    Adam Horowitz on January 20, 2012

Pretty stunning contrast.

That said, there had been some conspiracy theories floating possibility of carrot/stick strategies by Zionist lobbies to influence US politicians but have been validated by reliable MSM. Also Scaramucci had made a strong argument that current POTUS was not blackmailable.

UN resolution against Israeli settlements at center of Flynn guilty plea
    December 1, 2017
    In the lead up to the anti-settlement resolution which angered Jerusalem, Trump’s team had urged the US to veto the resolution.

United States

Jared Kushner, Shanda

How the scion of one tri-state crime family married into another, in a story equal parts ‘Sopranos’ and ‘Game of Thrones.’

By James Kirchick

Charles Kushner seemed to have an insatiable appetite for money and power and recognized the role politics played at the nexus of both. To maximize his influence, Kushner circumvented federal campaign finance laws by funneling money to candidates and elected officials with donations made in the names of other people and through the more than 100 separate real-estate development partnerships he controlled. In one of this already absurd campaign’s more novelistic ironies, Kushner’s dirty dealings caught the attention of a young, ambitious federal prosecutor named Chris Christie, who opened up an investigation that called Kushner’s sister, Esther, and brother-in-law, Billy, as witnesses. Determined to prevent Billy from testifying, Charles set up a honey trap for his brother-in-law in a motel room—fully equipped with video cameras—and paid a prostitute $10,000. Kushner then sent a tape of the assignation to his sister, who promptly turned her brother’s attempt at blackmail over to the authorities.

Kushner was also implicated in the simultaneous downfall of his political protégé McGreevy, who became infamous for a live televised resignation during which he announced to the world that he was “a gay American.” Thanks to this cynical deflection, most today remember McGreevy as having done nothing worse than commit marital infidelity under the duress of his decision to marry a woman and live his life in the closet. But the main reason McGreevy was forced to step down from his post was that his former lover, an Israeli man named Golan Cipel whom he had put on the state payroll in a make-work job, was threatening to sue him for sexual harassment.
    So, who was Golan Cipel? McGreevy had met Cipel several years earlier in Israel, and it was Charles Kushner who sponsored the young Israeli’s work visa to the United States and then generously employed Cipel in one of his companies before the governor hired him. Some speculated that Kushner, recognizing the blackmail potential of this arrangement, persuaded Cipel to threaten McGreevy with exposure. That would explain why, 10 minutes before McGreevy’s tearful confession, a lawyer representing Cipel called McGreevy’s office conveying the message that the jilted lover would keep their affair secret if the governor fulfilled an odd request: grant a charter to Touro College allowing it to open a medical school in New Jersey—a medical school for which Charles Kushner had raised money and hoped to name after his late mother. (At the time, Kushner, through his lawyer, denied any involvement.)

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news...kushner-shanda

Un-Related

Maybe Israel is interfering in our politics over the Iran Deal? Naaah!

May 8, 2018
    Let’s see how hard it is to connect the dots.
    Then it came out over the weekend that a “creepy” Israeli intelligence outfit that did spying for Harvey Weinstein reportedly tried to dig up personal dirt on two Obama officials who had spearheaded the deal (Ben Rhodes and Colin Kahl), in order to discredit the deal. The firm was reportedly hired by a business client that has “commercial interests related to sanctions on Iran,” reports the New Yorker.

President's son-in-law Kushner accused of trying to blackmail MSNBC's Joe Scarborough

The president’s son-in-law advised the ‘Morning Joe’ host to speak to the president directly about an upcoming tabloid ‘hit piece.’

On Friday, MSNBC hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough made the explosive claim that three of President Donald Trump’s most senior White House aides “warned” the couple that the tabloid The National Enquirer would publish dirt on them unless they “begged” the president to intervene.
    The story in question, published by the Enquirer early this month and headlined “Joe & Mika: TV Couple’s Sleazy Cheating Scandal,” claimed that the Morning Joe co-hosts had “started hooking up while married to other people” and “used ironclad divorce deals to keep their dirty secret!”
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/jared-...-enquirer-dirt

Loyal Trump supporter Scaramucci says Trump is "not blackmailable"
    Scaramucci : Michael Cohen Is 'Doing Well' But Stormy Daniels Situation Is 'Stressful' | MSNBC
    https://youtu.be/snCX2X0D9V8?t=129

That's some impressive smoke up the ass propaganda:

At least we finally know what D.C. stands for - Washington, David's Capital

Yeah, and p much confirms beyond doubt Israel as 51st State.

Funny how dannno is always absent from these sorts of threads.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Anybody can see Trump is getting his wish list in exchange for Israel getting their's. The Trumpniks and alt-right have no clue who the deep dish are.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Anybody can see Trump is getting his wish list in exchange for Israel getting their's. The Trumpniks and alt-right have no clue who the deep dish are.
    Why are you such a party pooper? You don't like the Amish?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Friend of zion is good but

Hopefully we can be more than just friends some day
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

What are these guys doing for us except asking for all kinds of favors?
    Last edited by timosman; 05-14-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Trump. Bibi's bitch.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Crimestop.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

On a side note, pastors like these are a tiny minority in Texas Christianity circles right?
    In case you observe such things Texan, otherwise disregard the question LOL

Racist Pastors Bless New US Embassy in Jerusalem
    Daily Beast 36m ago
    The participation of pastors John Hagee and Robert Jeffress in the ceremony accentuated this new axis of fundamentalist, messianic End-Times-adoring elements that increasingly dominate ties between the two countries. Hagee once described Adolf Hitler as God’s hunter and Jeffress consigned unrepentant Jews to hell

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trump. Bibi's bitch.
    If this was the 1850s, and we elected Bill the Butcher, you'd have a point. But this is 2018 and the government is long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why are you such a party pooper? You don't like the Amish?
    I poop where I can. Not my fault my poop attracts crowds.

Trump is a Friend of Zion

Or maybe he's just a friend of a 'friend of zion' aka his largest donor. But in a non-swampy, too-rich-to-be-bought kinda way.
    WHCD comedian Michelle Wolf really crossed the line by suggesting that POTUS was not very rich.

Flashback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0

Read Donald Trump's Speech to AIPAC

By Sarah Begley
    published: March 21, 2016 6:56 PM EDT

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, his party’s front runner for the nomination, addressed the American Israel Public Affairs Committee Monday, discussing relations between the U.S. and Israel. A complete transcript of his remarks follows.

TRUMP: Good evening. Thank you very much.

I speak to you today as a lifelong supporter and true friend of Israel. (CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

I am a newcomer to politics, but not to backing the Jewish state.

(APPLAUSE)

In 2001, weeks after the attacks on New York City and on Washington and, frankly, the attacks on all of us, attacks that perpetrated and they were perpetrated by the Islamic fundamentalists, Mayor Rudy Giuliani visited Israel to show solidarity with terror victims.

I sent my plane because I backed the mission for Israel 100 percent.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)
    In spring of 2004 at the height of the violence in the Gaza Strip, I was the grand marshal of the 40th Salute to Israel Parade, the largest-single gathering in support of the Jewish state.

(APPLAUSE)

It was a very dangerous time for Israel and frankly for anyone supporting Israel. Many people turned down this honor. I did not. I took the risk and I’m glad I did.

My number-one priority is to dismantle the disastrous deal with Iran.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Thank you. Thank you.

When I’m president, believe me, I will veto any attempt by the U.N. to impose its will on the Jewish state. It will be vetoed 100 percent.
    (APPLAUSE)

You see, I know about deal-making. That’s what I do. I wrote “The Art of the Deal.”
    (LAUGHTER)

One of the best-selling, all-time — and I mean, seriously, I’m saying one of because I’ll be criticized when I say “the” so I’m going to be very diplomatic — one of…

(LAUGHTER)
    I’ll be criticized. I think it is number one, but why take a chance? (LAUGHTER)
    (APPLAUSE)
    One of the all-time best-selling books about deals and deal- making. To make a great deal, you need two willing participants. We know Israel is willing to deal. Israel has been trying.

(APPLAUSE)
    That’s right. Israel has been trying to sit down at the negotiating table without preconditions for years. You had Camp David in 2000 where Prime Minister Barak made an incredible offer, maybe even too generous; Arafat rejected it.

In 2008, Prime Minister Olmert made an equally generous offer. The Palestinian Authority rejected it also.
    Then John Kerry tried to come up with a framework and Abbas didn’t even respond, not even to the secretary of state of the United States of America. They didn’t even respond.
    When I become president, the days of treating Israel like a second-class citizen will end on day one.
    (CHEERS, APPLAUSE)
    Thank you.
    And when I say something, I mean it, I mean it.
    I will meet with Prime Minister Netanyahu immediately. I have known him for many years and we’ll be able to work closely together to help bring stability and peace to Israel and to the entire region.
    Meanwhile, every single day you have rampant incitement and children being taught to hate Israel and to hate the Jews. It has to stop.

(APPLAUSE)

In Palestinian textbooks and mosques, you’ve got a culture of hatred that has been fomenting there for years. And if we want to achieve peace, they’ve got to go out and they’ve got to start this educational process. They have to end education of hatred. They have to end it and now.
    (APPLAUSE)
    There is no moral equivalency. Israel does not name public squares after terrorists. Israel does not pay its children to stab random Palestinians.
    You see, what President Obama gets wrong about deal-making is that he constantly applies pressure to our friends and rewards our enemies.
    (CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

But when the United States stands with Israel, the chances of peace really rise and rises exponentially. That’s what will happen when Donald Trump is president of the United States.
    (CHEERS, APPLAUSE) We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem.
    (CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel.
    (CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

The Palestinians must come to the table knowing that the bond between the United States and Israel is absolutely, totally unbreakable.
    (APPLAUSE)

I love the people in this room. I love Israel. I love Israel. I’ve been with Israel so long in terms of I’ve received some of my greatest honors from Israel, my father before me, incredible. My daughter, Ivanka, is about to have a beautiful Jewish baby.
    (CHEERS, APPLAUSE)
    In fact, it could be happening right now, which would be very nice as far as I’m concerned.
    (LAUGHTER)

So I want to thank you very much. This has been a truly great honor. Thank you, everybody. Thank you.
    Thank you very much.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)
    ime.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Or maybe he's just a friend of a 'friend of zion' aka his largest donor. But in a non-swampy, too-rich-to-be-bought kinda way.
    Is the fact that he is so corrupt evidence that he's not as rich as he claims?
    Pinochet is the model

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

butthurt detected

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post

butthurt detected
    The font is terrible - notice the letter R and spacing around it. Using Comic Sans would have been better.

Tide shifting in hollywood?

Celebrities Bash Israel, Blame Trump for Gaza Riot Deaths

Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images/Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images 16 May 20181949 A handful of Hollywood celebrities hurled social media screeds bashing the Israeli Defense Forces and blaming President Donald Trump for those wounded and killed this week during the violent and forceful breach of the Israel-Gaza border during the opening of the official United States embassy in Jerusalem.

As Breitbart News reported, the Iran-backed terrorist group Hamas helped organize Tuesday’s mass riot at a dozen different points along the Israel-Gaza border.
    The Hollywood stars quoted unverified casualty and death toll numbers, some 1,200 and 52, respectively, which were parroted by the media.
    Former Netflix talk show host Chelsea Handler false claimed that the violent rioters “had no weapons.”
    “Nikki Haley is on tv talking about Hamas being responsible for the Palestinians protesting yesterday. These people had no weapons. They had tires to burn. There was a dead baby. While Netanyahu celebrates,” Handler wrote.
    Nikki Haley is on tv talking about Hamas being responsible for the Palestinians protesting yesterday. These people had no weapons. They had tires to burn. There was a dead baby. While Netanyahu celebrates.
    — Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) May 15, 2018
    Handler, of course, has her facts wrong. Tuesday’s riots saw at least ten Hamas members killed by Israeli soldiers, three others shot while trying to plant explosive devices at the border fence, and more shot as they attempted to fire on Israeli soldiers.
    Below is a roundup of how Hollywood reacted to Tuesday’s riots.
    Young people need to vote. Everyone needs to register. @RockTheVote https://t.co/kpxTE5TGm6
    — Judd Apatow (@JuddApatow) May 14, 2018
    Antisemitism in any form is appalling and unacceptable. The rise in Holocaust denial in this country is appalling and unacceptable.
    The oppression and slaughter of the Palestinian people is appalling and unacceptable.
    These are not opposing opinions. Evil is only ever evil.
    — Joss Whedon (@joss) May 16, 2018
    Fifty-two people die in protest over moving American Embassy to Jerusalem. Thanks, $#@!! Your uninformed and demented actions have consequences! Don’t you get it? Those people had families too!
    — Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) May 14, 2018
    How is this ok? How is this diplomacy? How is this humanity? Shameful, pathetic, devastating, infuriating. Human beings have been murdered; the least you can do is listen. https://t.co/IQBh7SDcAq
    — Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) May 16, 2018
    Two *thousand* wounded. This is a massacre. https://t.co/VaXKmiaUjq
    — Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) May 14, 2018
    2,000 injured and 90 dead is on you and your shortsighted, ignorant decision to move the embassy. https://t.co/WVdCwAxlTk
    — moby XⓋX (@thelittleidiot) May 15, 2018

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...a-riot-deaths/

Flashback:

Hollywood neocons fight back: Studios blacklist Penelope Cruz over Gaza genocide letter

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Publisher of the ‘Atlanta Jewish Times’ suggests Mossad should assassinate Obama

Pretty stunning contrast.

UN resolution against Israeli settlements at center of Flynn guilty plea
    December 1, 2017
    In the lead up to the anti-settlement resolution which angered Jerusalem, Trump’s team had urged the US to veto the resolution.

United States

Jared Kushner, Shanda

How the scion of one tri-state crime family married into another, in a story equal parts ‘Sopranos’ and ‘Game of Thrones.’

By James Kirchick

Charles Kushner seemed to have an insatiable appetite for money and power and recognized the role politics played at the nexus of both. To maximize his influence, Kushner circumvented federal campaign finance laws by funneling money to candidates and elected officials with donations made in the names of other people and through the more than 100 separate real-estate development partnerships he controlled. In one of this already absurd campaign’s more novelistic ironies, Kushner’s dirty dealings caught the attention of a young, ambitious federal prosecutor named Chris Christie, who opened up an investigation that called Kushner’s sister, Esther, and brother-in-law, Billy, as witnesses. Determined to prevent Billy from testifying, Charles set up a honey trap for his brother-in-law in a motel room—fully equipped with video cameras—and paid a prostitute $10,000. Kushner then sent a tape of the assignation to his sister, who promptly turned her brother’s attempt at blackmail over to the authorities.

Kushner was also implicated in the simultaneous downfall of his political protégé McGreevy, who became infamous for a live televised resignation during which he announced to the world that he was “a gay American.” Thanks to this cynical deflection, most today remember McGreevy as having done nothing worse than commit marital infidelity under the duress of his decision to marry a woman and live his life in the closet. But the main reason McGreevy was forced to step down from his post was that his former lover, an Israeli man named Golan Cipel whom he had put on the state payroll in a make-work job, was threatening to sue him for sexual harassment.
    So, who was Golan Cipel? McGreevy had met Cipel several years earlier in Israel, and it was Charles Kushner who sponsored the young Israeli’s work visa to the United States and then generously employed Cipel in one of his companies before the governor hired him.

Maybe Israel is interfering in our politics over the Iran Deal? Naaah!

May 8, 2018
    Let’s see how hard it is to connect the dots.
    Then it came out over the weekend that a “creepy” Israeli intelligence outfit that did spying for Harvey Weinstein reportedly tried to dig up personal dirt on two Obama officials who had spearheaded the deal (Ben Rhodes and Colin Kahl), in order to discredit the deal. The firm was reportedly hired by a business client that has “commercial interests related to sanctions on Iran,” reports the New Yorker.

President's son-in-law Kushner accused of trying to blackmail MSNBC's Joe Scarborough
    The president’s son-in-law advised the ‘Morning Joe’ host to speak to the president directly about an upcoming tabloid ‘hit piece.’

Loyal Trump supporter Scaramucci says Trump is "not blackmailable"
    Scaramucci : Michael Cohen Is 'Doing Well' But Stormy Daniels Situation Is 'Stressful' | MSNBC

Probably just coincidence that Mueller team was investigating another Israeli spy firm with some unusual skillset.

Mueller Probe Expands to Israeli Entrepreneur With U.A.E. Ties

Investigation has sought testimony regarding work of Joel Zamel, founder of several private consulting firms

The work of two of Mr. Zamel’s companies—Wikistrat and the Psy Group—has increasingly drawn the interest of the special counsel as part of the continuing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
    Little is known publicly about the work of the Psy Group. According to a person familiar with the firm’s operations, it did mainly private intelligence gathering work. One of its main rivals was Black Cube—another Israeli firm which has achieved notoriety after it used by Harvey Weinstein to counter probes into his alleged sexual abuse.
    Several people linked to the firm are veteran Israeli intelligence officials, with experience in areas that include in psychological operations. According to the firm’s marketing materials reviewed by the Journal, Psy-Group offered clients an array of services—including “honey traps,” a term used by spy agencies for an intelligence-gathering tactic using romantic or sexual relationships to extract information.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...ies-1526763816

Un-related

Avenatti Says Two More Women Have Hush Payment Claims Against Trump

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjourna...20180421085622

ohn Cook reports at Gawker:
    Andrew Adler, the owner and publisher of the Atlanta Jewish Times, a weekly newspaper serving Atlanta’s Jewish community, devoted his January 13, 2012 column to the thorny problem of the U.S. and Israel’s diverging views on the threat posed by Iran. Basically Israel has three options, he wrote: Strike Hezbollah and Hamas, strike Iran, or “order a hit” on Barack Obama. Either way, problem solved!
    Here’s how Adler laid out “option three” in his list of scenarios facing Israeli president Benjamin Netanyahu (the column, which was forwarded to us by a tipster, isn’t online, but you can read a copy here):
    Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States’ policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.
    Yes, you read “three” correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel’s existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don’t you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel’s most inner circles?
    Another way of putting “three” in perspective goes something like this: How far would you go to save a nation comprised of seven million lives…Jews, Christians and Arabs alike?
    You have got to believe, like I do, that all options are on the table.

United States

Jared Kushner, Shanda

By James Kirchick

So, who was Golan Cipel? McGreevy had met Cipel several years earlier in Israel, and it was Charles Kushner who sponsored the young Israeli’s work visa to the United States and then generously employed Cipel in one of his companies before the governor hired him. Some speculated that Kushner, recognizing the blackmail potential of this arrangement, persuaded Cipel to threaten McGreevy with exposure. That would explain why, 10 minutes before McGreevy’s tearful confession, a lawyer representing Cipel called McGreevy’s office conveying the message that the jilted lover would keep their affair secret if the governor fulfilled an odd request: grant a charter to Touro College allowing it to open a medical school in New Jersey—a medical school for which Charles Kushner had raised money and hoped to name after his late mother. (At the time, Kushner, through his lawyer, denied any involvement.)

Scaramucci says Trump is "not blackmailable"

Following does boes not prove that Israeli agencies tried to do carrot/stick on POTUS to interfere in US democracy. Friendship to Zion/pro-Israel policies could be possibly result of reading the Christian Zionsim prophecies book his dad bought but it's speculative opinion.

Israeli Intelligence Company Formed Venture With Trump Campaign Firm Cambridge Analytica

Psy-Group is owned by entrepreneur Joel Zamel, who has been questioned by special-counsel investigators

By Byron Tau and
    Rebecca Ballhaus

Updated May 23, 2018 1:00 a.m. ET
    WASHINGTON—A company owned by Joel Zamel, an Israeli entrepreneur whose work has drawn the scrutiny of special counsel Robert Mueller, formed a strategic partnership with a data firm for President Donald Trump’s campaign in a joint bid to win business from the U.S. government and other clients after the 2016 election, according to people familiar with the matter.
    The Psy-Group, one of Mr. Zamel’s firms, signed a memorandum of understanding with Cambridge Analytica LLC, a digital media firm that helped propel Mr. Trump to...

To Read the Full Story

https://www.wsj.com/articles/israeli...ica-1527030765

In un-related news:

A shadowy Israeli firm is accused of trying to undermine the Iran deal

25/05/2018

As Rebecca Kahl remembers it, something felt odd about the initial email. It came in May 2017 from a woman named Adriana Gavrilo, who claimed to work for a London-based private equity firm. She was writing to Kahl with an offer: Her firm wanted to support the Washington public school where Kahl sends her daughter and helps lead a fundraising committee.
    "I'm not sure how this woman found me," Kahl said in a recent interview with NBC News. "I wasn't employed by the school. I was not on the school's website."

Kahl respon
    ded by connecting Gavrilo with school administrators. But Gavrilo's reply made it clear that she wanted to meet only with Kahl.
    At that point Kahl mentioned the exchange to her husband, Colin, who had been an assistant to President Barack Obama and national security adviser to Vice President Joe Biden. They agreed that it smelled fishy, and Rebecca stopped responding. The exchange died.
    A year later, it turns out that the Kahls were right: Something was amiss. Gavrilo was a fake identity, one of several assumed by an operative working for Black Cube, a shadowy Israeli private security firm.

Marketing its links to Israeli intel

Black Cube made headlines last fall after revelations that it had been hired to intimidate and disparage accusers of Harvey Weinstein, as well as reporters investigating the Hollywood producer.
    The firm was founded by former Israeli military officers in 2011. It retains close ties to the Israeli intelligence community, and many of its recruits are former Mossad agents.

Its government work has occasionally landed Black Cube at the center of sensitive political disputes across the globe, while raising serious ethical and legal questions. For example, in Romania, two Black Cube operatives were arrested on suspicion of spying on the country's anti-corruption prosecutor in 2016.
    "When the Romania affair came out in the news, several people on the corporate side left," said another source — a former Black Cube insider — who spoke on the condition of anonymity since he also feared reprisals. "It created a rift in the company and several people quit almost immediately."
    The campaign to discredit the Iran deal is the first public case of the firm's apparent meddling in U.S. politics.
    Black Cube's political work frequently intersects with Israel's foreign policy priorities. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, for example, has campaigned vociferously against the Iran deal.
    "They would never work against Israeli interests," said the source who was familiar with Black Cube's Iran work. He likened the firm to an "almost privatized wing of Mossad."
    He also suggested there was little chance that the Israeli government or its intelligence agencies were unaware of Black Cube's work to discredit the Iran deal.
    The same source said the Iran operation was launched just days after President Donald Trump visited Israel in May 2017. The source said he was told that the work was being carried out "for Trump," but there is no evidence that the Trump administration had anything to do with the operation, which may have been commissioned by an outside group or agency with no connection to the administration. The identity of Black Cube's client on the Iran work remains a mystery.
    "You'll never find their name on a contract," the source said. "I can't prove that it was the administration other than what I was told."
    But, he added, "Why spend time and money to make the whole the deal look rotten, unless you're obsessed with destroying Obama's legacy?"'
    The Black Cube statement said the company "has no relation whatsoever to the Trump administration, to Trump aides, to anyone close to the administration, or to the Iran nuclear deal."
    The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

A 'nasty, nasty business'

In their first joint interview about the undercover operation, the Kahls expressed dismay at Black Cube's tactics. Colin called it a "nasty, nasty business." To come after him through his wife and daughter "crosses so many lines," he said.
    NBC News obtained Black Cube's research file on the Kahls, which contained their address, the names of their relatives and other personal details. But it also had mistakes, such as the make of their car and their daughter's birth year.
    "It's creepy to know that someone was trying to dig up your profile and the names of your in-laws and your kids and your wife and where you live," said Colin, when presented with the file. "That's pretty sleazy."
    The idea that the couple could be the target of a foreign intelligence operation had occurred to the Kahls, but it seemed unlikely with Colin out of government. "We're also just not that important of people," Rebecca joked.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And Count and Zippy are its towl boys.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

“Trump” is actually a name for a Jew’s harp.

The harp of David is used as a symbol on the crest of the British Royals (Windsor) who claim to descend of the biblical David...

Despite its common English name, and the sometimes used "Jew's trump", it has no connection with Jews or Judaism. This instrument is native to Asia and used in all tribes of Turkic peoples in Asia, among whom it is variously referred to as a temir komuz (literally, iron komuz), agiz komuzu (literally, mouth komuz), gubuz or doromb'
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew%27s_harp

Am I going too far to believe that Ashkenazi “Jews” are really a Turkish tribe?
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    “Trump” is actually a name for a Jew’s harp.

The harp of David is used as a symbol on the crest of the British Royals (Windsor) who claim to descend of the biblical David...

[FONT="]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew%27s_harp[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    Am I going too far to believe that Ashkenazi “Jews” are really a Turkish tribe?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
    https://www.henrymakow.com/the_satan..._rules_th.html
    Last edited by devil21; 06-03-2018 at 11:40 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Maybe Trump is right in outing parts of MSM as fakenews, WaPo had tried to brand Trump as 'anti-semitic' before 2016 election.
    But then same was case for Obama before 2008 election, though Lef/Right media roles were reversed.
    Don? Meh.

Don? Meh.
    Ironically, recently Trump was attacked by Stormy's lawyer using term seen as "anti-semitic" by some. Though Trump is part of a Jewish family, he himself is a hardcore Christian.

https://herdongazette.com/michael-av...-at-you/28767/

You are a disgusting misogynist and an embarrassment to the United States. Bring everything you have, because we are going to demonstrate to the world what a complete shyster and liar you are. How many other women did you cheat on your wife with while you had a baby at home?
    — Michael Avenatti

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast