Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump is a Friend of Zion

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Anybody can see Trump is getting his wish list in exchange for Israel getting their's.

The Trumpniks and alt-right have no clue who the deep dish are.
    That's about the size of it.

...but be sure to be distracted by immigrants.

Anything to avoid an accurate apportionment of blame.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Originally Posted by goldenequity

Trump says Israel does not want peace.
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-october-22-2018/

►Trump reported to be losing faith in Netanyahu’s commitment to peace
    ►During the meeting, Macron told Trump, “my impression is that Netanyahu does not really want to advance in the peace process because he likes the status quo.”
    ►“You know, I’m very close to reaching the same conclusion,” Channel 10 quotes Trump to have responded, basing the report off four diplomatic officials with knowledge of the meeting.
    ►“So why were you tough only with the Palestinians?” Macron is said to have responded in turn.
    ►“I was tough with the Palestinians because they would not talk to us and it’s unacceptable,” Trump is said to have responded
    ►“I gave (Netanyahu) a lot. I moved the embassy to Jerusalem and every year we give them $5 billion.” (The US actually gives Israel $3.8 billion annually)
    ►“You know, I can be tough with Bibi (about my peace plan) as I was with the Palestinians.”
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The three most critical comments that he made, taken out of context and put together in a way that is designed to make the reader draw the most negative conclusion, show that even when prompted in private, Trump still cannot bear to criticize Israel in any way.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Originally Posted by goldenequity

Trump says Israel does not want peace.
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-october-22-2018/

►Trump reported to be losing faith in Netanyahu’s commitment to peace
    ►During the meeting, Macron told Trump, “my impression is that Netanyahu does not really want to advance in the peace process because he likes the status quo.”
    ►“You know, I’m very close to reaching the same conclusion,” Channel 10 quotes Trump to have responded, basing the report off four diplomatic officials with knowledge of the meeting.
    ►“So why were you tough only with the Palestinians?” Macron is said to have responded in turn.
    ►“I was tough with the Palestinians because they would not talk to us and it’s unacceptable,” Trump is said to have responded
    ►“I gave (Netanyahu) a lot. I moved the embassy to Jerusalem and every year we give them $5 billion.” (The US actually gives Israel $3.8 billion annually)
    ►“You know, I can be tough with Bibi (about my peace plan) as I was with the Palestinians.”
    What about his top donor, does he want Peace?

America-First: Trump's top funder wants his son to be a sniper in Israeli military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK9LWhsd3QI

Related

The Empire is concerned: We're too fat to kick the world's ass for Israel.

Mr Duke supported Trump 2016 but later sort of turned on him whe he called on Ilhan to resign from Congress for 'anti-semitism'.

David Duke Wants 'Jewish Zionist Supremacist' Kushner Removed From White House to End 'Foreign Zionist Wars'

Khanna, a top adviser in Senator Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign, told Breitbart that the country's primary responsibility was to ensure "America and our values lead the 21st century." He called for a bipartisan coalition to work with Trump to end the war in Afghanistan, an end to supporting Saudi Arabia in Yemen's civil war, withdrawing troops from Syria and preventing military intervention in Venezuela.

"Instead of all the trillions of dollars that we have spent on these wars, imagine if we built our infrastructure if we invested in our people if we helped build our country to make sure that we win in the 21st century," Khanna said.

He added that it was a message every American could get behind regardless of political affiliation because it was for the "national purpose, and when it comes to winning in the 21st century, I think we're all on the same team."

Duke posted a photo of the article on his own Twitter page and commented that it "makes sense to me." Unlike Khanna's message, which didn't mention Israel once, Duke specifically stated it was time to end "foreign Zionist wars" to put America first.

However, the former KKK leader noted that for that to happen, Trump would have to "first remove the Jewish Zionist supremacist Jared Kushner from the White House."

Makes Sense to Me! Ending Foreign Zionist Wars and Putting America First! But I guess that means Trump will have to first remove the Jewish Zionist Supremacist Jared Kushner from the White House! pic.twitter.com/B7YqUnA1kz
    — David Duke (@DrDavidDuke) April 1, 2019

Flashback

David Duke: Donald Trump Is Too Zionist for Me

Related

David Duke supported Trump in 2016 and now supports Ilhan Omar

Un-Related
    Americans Hate One Another. Impeachment Isn’t Helping.

Zionists and their allies are deliberately flooding us with hostile foreigners and using them to enslave us so that our choices are to submit or divide and probably fight.

Another big win for GOPA donors , be interesting to see how Deep Neocons founding fathers resond to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CumhPrRlzpo
    Trump reverses longstanding policy on Israeli settlements

Nov 18, 2019
    CNN

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday announced a major reversal of the US' longstanding policy on Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank, rejecting a 1978 State Department legal opinion that deemed the settlements "inconsistent with international law." The announcement, which breaks with international law and consensus, is the latest in a string of hardline, pro-Israeli moves that are likely to inflame tensions between the Trump administration and Palestinians and widen the divide between the Trump administration and traditional US allies in Europe.

Pompeo says God may have sent Trump to save Israel

Related

From Iraq to the Red Sea, Iran-Israel Battleground Now Spans Entire Mideast
    Oct 20, 2019

October 6, 2019
    US, Israeli efforts put Iraq’s stability on the line ; 104 killed in Iraq, 6000 wounded

Iraq invasion architect Elliott Abrams quietly slips into Trump administration

Trump has deployed 14,000 additional troops to the Middle East since May 2019

Top US General Says American Troops Should Be Ready To Die For Israel

Trump Family Dynasty: Ivanka Trump vs Don Jr. 2024 Prospects
    Kushner 2024 Cons:
    Jared Kushner is wreaking havoc in the Middle East
    The entire Middle East, from Palestine to Yemen, appears set to burst into flames after this week. The region was already teetering on the edge, but recent events have only made things worse. And while the mayhem should be apparent to any casual observer, what’s less obvious is Jared Kushner’s role in the chaos. Kushner is, of course, the US president’s senior advisor and son-in-law.

Pompeo says God may have sent Trump to save Israel from Iran

2009:

U.S.-Israeli relationship takes new direction
    By Jeffrey Heller
    JERUSALEM Tue Jun 2, 2009
    "The president doesn't want to see even one cement mixer in the West Bank," an Israeli political source, briefed by Netanyahu aides, quoted U.S. Middle East envoy George Mitchell telling an Israeli delegation that met him in London last week.
    Possible scenarios for twisting Netanyahu's arm could range from U.S. inaction at the United Nations in thwarting resolutions critical of Israel to choking off some military supplies, political sources and commentators said.
    "Delaying the shipment of spares for the Apaches can ground the air force," political columnist Ben Caspit wrote in Maariv, referring to Israel's U.S.-made attack helicopters.
    "The replenishment of ammunition and weapons supplies in the event of another expected conflagration in the Gaza Strip or Lebanon is a matter of American goodwill," Caspit said.
    Few expect Washington ever to go as far as to hurt Israel's defences, but it does have other diplomatic pressure points.
    http://in.reuters.com/article/2009/0...40040020090602

2012:

Publisher of the ‘Atlanta Jewish Times’ suggests Mossad should assassinate Obama
    Adam Horowitz on January 20, 2012
    John Cook reports at Gawker:
    Andrew Adler, the owner and publisher of the Atlanta Jewish Times, a weekly newspaper serving Atlanta’s Jewish community, devoted his January 13, 2012 column to the thorny problem of the U.S. and Israel’s diverging views on the threat posed by Iran. Basically Israel has three options, he wrote: Strike Hezbollah and Hamas, strike Iran, or “order a hit” on Barack Obama. Either way, problem solved!
    Here’s how Adler laid out “option three” in his list of scenarios facing Israeli president Benjamin Netanyahu (the column, which was forwarded to us by a tipster, isn’t online, but you can read a copy here):

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States’ policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.
    Yes, you read “three” correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel’s existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don’t you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel’s most inner circles?
    Another way of putting “three” in perspective goes something like this: How far would you go to save a nation comprised of seven million lives…Jews, Christians and Arabs alike?
    You have got to believe, like I do, that all options are on the table.

2014:

'Anyone You See, You Shoot': Israeli Soldiers Recall the 2014 Gaza War
    The Nation.‎
    Estimates of the Protective Edge casualty count vary somewhat, but they generally range around 2,100–2,200 Palestinians killed, largely civilians, against 73 Israeli fatalities, 67 of them soldiers. An additional 11,000 Palestinians were wounded during Protective Edge, and almost 500,000 were forced out of their homes.

Mike Carlton resigns due to intense pressure following SMH article on Gaza war

Carlton said the decision to suspend him came from Fairfax business and metro publisher
    Sean Aylmer, who overruled Sydney Morning Herald editor-in-chief Darren Goodsir.
    Goodsir wanted to suspend Carlton for four to six weeks after the abusive reports surfaced
    in The Australian.
    “They said they want to suspend me for four to six weeks to “consider”... but I said “don’t
    bother I’m resigning. I hung up on them,” Carlton told the Daily Mail Australia.
    http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/tra..._newscomau.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Another big win for GOPA donors , be interesting to see how Deep Neocons founding fathers resond to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CumhPrRlzpo
    Trump reverses longstanding policy on Israeli settlements
    Since when is it a Ron Paul position that America should dictate to another country such policies?
    Whether you like it or not it is an internal Israeli issue and this is a decision Ron probably would have made, just like the embassy decision.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Since when is it a Ron Paul position that America should dictate to another country such policies?
    Whether you like it or not it is an internal Israeli issue and this is a decision Ron probably would have made, just like the embassy decision.
    Why would he?

Since when is refusing to sanction bad behavior "intervention"?
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why would he?

Since when is refusing to sanction bad behavior "intervention"?
    This is either removing sanctions and reducing meddling in the internal affairs of a foreign country or it is meaningless.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This is either removing sanctions and reducing meddling in the internal affairs of a foreign country or it is meaningless.
    Since when does Ron Paul oppose government keeping busy making meaningless gestures? Got a better way to keep Congress out of mischief?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are twisting as usual.
    Ron would have reduced government intervention in the internal affairs of foreign governments just like this.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are twisting as usual.
    Ron would have reduced government intervention in the internal affairs of foreign governments just like this.
    You called a 1978 nothing burger "intervention" and I am doing the twisting? I?

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

^^^^
    mason handshakes
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Did not see this coming:

Bolton book says Netanyahu was concerned about Jared Kushner

June 18, 2020 By Marcy Oster
    (JTA) — John Bolton, a former Trump administration national security adviser, says in his new book that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu questioned Jared Kushner’s ability to develop a Middle East peace plan.
    In “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir,” Bolton wrote that he spoke with Netanyahu before Bolton joined the Trump administration in April 2018, according to CNN and The Washington Post, which obtained advance copies of the book. The book is due out next week.
    Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations under President George W. Bush, served in the Trump administration for 17 months. Kushner, a senior White House adviser, is also President Donald Trump’s son-in-law.
    Netanyahu “was dubious about assigning the task of bringing an end to the Israel-Palestinian conflict to Kushner, whose family Netanyahu had known for many years,” Bolton wrote, according to CNN. “He was enough of a politician not to oppose the idea publicly, but like much of the world, he wondered why Kushner thought he would succeed where the likes of Kissinger had failed.”

The Washington Post reported that Bolton wrote that Kushner was a meddler who was “doing international negotiations he shouldn’t have been doing (along with the never-quite-ready Middle East peace plan).”
    forward.com/fast-forward/449108/john-bolton-book-says-netanyahu-was-concerned-about-jared-kushner-handling/

Unlike some fair weather GOP leaders whose loyalty to MAGA was few days ago questioned by Don Jr, some other segments of MAGA supporters did return the favor and stood with Trump till the end:

Biden lost Florida because of Orthodox Jews in Miami — Democratic pollster

By Philip Weiss November 6, 2020

Jason Isaacson and Norm Coleman and Mark Mellman on American Jewish Committee discussion. Nov. 5, 2020. Screenshot.
    Orthodox Jews in South Florida were an “important” factor in why Trump won the state, despite polls showing him running behind Biden, says a leading Israel lobbyist in the Democratic Party.
    Post-election coverage has blamed Biden’s loss on the defection of Cuban-Americans. Cuban-Americans make up 6 percent of the Florida electorate. While Jews make up nearly the same figure, about 5 percent of the Florida electorate.
    As many as 43 percent of those Florida Jews voted for President Trump, and 56 percent for Biden, according to AP election polling. That is far below the Jewish national percentage of about 75 percent for Biden.
    Mark Mellman, president of Democratic Majority for Israel, who is also a professional pollster, said on an American Jewish Committee webinar yesterday that Biden should have won Florida, based on his performance in Democratic strongholds in northern and central Florida.
    “He didn’t win Florida because of South Florida,” Mellman said. Hillary Clinton won Miami Dade County by 29 points in 2016. Biden won it by only 7 points. “That is one of the most dramatic differences you will find in any major place, in any major county in this country.
    “Why?… A lot of reasons. Part of it is the Cuban Latino community. The Latino Venezuelan community. I would also argue that chances are the orthodox Jewish community in Miami Dade county was an important piece of that. We’ve seen orthodox Jews as we’ve seen religious people from all denominations, religious Catholics, religious Protestants, religious Mormons become increasingly Republican over time. . . . We have a disproportionate share of those traditionally observant Jews in Miami Dade county.”
    Trump won Florida by 51.2 percent to Biden’s 47.9 percent– 414,000 votes.
    Norm Coleman, an Israel lobbyist on the Republican side, responded that Trump would have won in Israel if not the U.S.
    “It’s undeniable that Israel has not had a stronger friend in the White House than Donald J Trump. If he was running for president of Israel, I think he’d win in a walk.”
    Mellman said that 75 percent of American Jews overall voted for Biden because the orthodox make up only 10-12 percent of the American Jewish community, and most Jews care about Israel but not to the exclusion of other issues.
    Jews see both parties as being pro Israel and both presidential candidates as being pro Israel, Mellman said. “So if you’ve got that taken care of, if you’ve met that [pro-Israel] threshhold,” then American Jews vote on the issue of “pluralism. . .what makes American congenial for us, what makes it possible for our community to succeed in this country.”
    He said that Biden would not return to the Iran deal that President Obama negotiated, but would use “pressure” and “sanctions” to seek a “stronger, better, longer” deal with Iran.
    “I think we’re going to see a desire on the part of the Biden administration to get a new and different and better diplomatic agreement with Iran. They may or may not be able to achieve that,” Mellman said.

https://mondoweiss.net/2020/11/biden...atic-pollster/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12