Thread: NFL 18-19

NFL 18-19

With the draft behind us and off-season activities ramping up, post your way too early predictions for the season here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CLEVLAND BROWNS
    UNDEFEATED
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

In Vegas , only 7 teams are sitting at superbowl odds of less than 25 to 1 . Those are , in order , New England , Philadelphia , LA Rams , Steelers , Vikings , Packers , San Francisco . Then the Saints and Texans at 25 to 1 followed by Falcons at 30 to 1 . That is the current pre determined gambling contending top 10 and includes last seasons AFC and NFC Championship game teams . AFC will continue to be weak in comparison . Will the evil patriots be served up for superbowl loss number 6 ? Looks like it is very possible .
    Do something Danke

In the snowballs chance in hell column , current vegas odds on ( worst to best order ) Jets , Browns , Dolphins , Bears , Bengals , Bills , Redskins , Cardinals ,Buccaneers , Giants and Lions range from 100 to 1 to as low as 60 to 1 ( Lions ) .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    CLEVLAND BROWNS
    UNDEFEATED
    I thought I’d go optimist on the browns chances last year. I thought they were talented enough to get to the playoffs.

Boy was I wrong.

Starting to think they couldn’t win against a middle school team.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    In Vegas , only 7 teams are sitting at superbowl odds of less than 25 to 1 . Those are , in order , New England , Philadelphia , LA Rams , Steelers , Vikings , Packers , San Francisco . Then the Saints and Texans at 25 to 1 followed by Falcons at 30 to 1 . That is the current pre determined gambling contending top 10 and includes last seasons AFC and NFC Championship game teams . AFC will continue to be weak in comparison . Will the evil patriots be served up for superbowl loss number 6 ? Looks like it is very possible .
    Come on, Buzzards
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Come on, Buzzards
    They are in there right now probably with the two toughest divisions in football , Vikings , Packers , Lions in one , then Falcons , Saints , Panthers in the other .
    Do something Danke

At first glance , Patriots & Steelers again to have no competition that should keep them from winning division . Raiders still look to be in disarray , Broncos , Texans will be improved . Expect Chargers & Kansas City to be consistent . I am picking Cleveland at four wins this season , I am basing that on the upcoming schedule and the five games they lost last season by 5 points or less . They have a pretty tough schedule really . I will though be cheering the Bengals and Browns on to unseat the steelers and Old Crows at the top of that division .
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-14-2018 at 02:36 PM.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe this will be the Chief's season?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Browns going to the playoffs. Brady gets his 6th ring. Cowboys get to the playoffs only to be one and done yet again (haven't won a playoff game in 22 years).
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 05-14-2018 at 04:32 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

With Eagles ,Green Bay , Vikings , Saints , Falcons , Panthers and Lions expected to consume all NFC playoff spots I see no opportunity at all for cowboys to be a playoff team .
    Do something Danke

With Eagles ,Green Bay , Vikings , Saints , Falcons , Panthers and Lions expected to consume all NFC playoff spots I see no opportunity at all for cowboys to be a playoff team.
    I'm pessimistic until/unless they ditch Prescott.

With Eagles ,Green Bay , Vikings , Saints , Falcons , Panthers and Lions expected to consume all NFC playoff spots I see no opportunity at all for cowboys to be a playoff team .
    I know the Cowboys probably won't make the playoffs. That was just wishful thinking on my part.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Broncos made some good moves but didn't add much to their offensive line which they need to protect whomever is the QB. I predict they start strong but fade late in the season. Rams probably gonna be really strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Broncos made some good moves but didn't add much to their offensive line which they need to protect whomever is the QB. I predict they start strong but fade late in the season. Rams probably gonna be really strong.
    If the Broncos can keep Keenum at the helm , they should easily be able to start 3 -2 or much better . The toughest opponent in that stretch is Chargers week one but the first six weeks they have a bye , one road game against the Bills then three underperforming teams from last year , Cowboys , Raiders and Giants . After that they have a tough four game stretch and then a really , really soft 6 game stretch . Then they play KC at home and should be playing for tenth win .
    Do something Danke

Browns four wins , Broncos 9 wins or more .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I said a few years ago in 2013 that when its all said and done, Andrew Luck will have more SB's than Manning. Now the Colts are on a down spiral to being the worst team in their division.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I said a few years ago in 2013 that when its all said and done, Andrew Luck will have more SB's than Manning. Now the Colts are on a down spiral to being the worst team in their division.
    The two best teams at the end of the season last year were the NFC Champioship game , both had much better than avg an offensive line and a top 2 defense . Colts have had none of that .
    Do something Danke