Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Judge Jeanine: Trump fulfilled biblical prophecy by moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem.

  1. #1

    Judge Jeanine: Trump fulfilled biblical prophecy by moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem.

    Did I miss something in church?





    President Donald Trump has fulfilled a “Biblical prophecy” by moving the United States embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, Judge Jeanine Pirro claimed on her Fox News show on Saturday. The new embassy, which has been met by criticism from Palestinians and the European Union, is set to open on Monday.

    ...

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apo...150938645.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    “Donald Trump recognized history, he like King Cyrus before him, fulfilled the Biblical prophecy of the God worshipped by Jews, Christians and, yes, Muslims, that Jerusalem is the eternal capital of the Jewish state and that the Jewish people finally deserve a righteous, free and sovereign Israel,” Pirro said.

    Pirro’s remarks drummed up differing opinions on Twitter.
    “I remember reading about the United States embassy in the bible. Can anyone tell me whether it was in Deuteronomy or Leviticus? Can’t recall,” tweeted user
    Even if you say that the Bible says that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel moving our embassy there isn't fulfilling a prophecy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Did I miss something in church?
    People that only know a little talk an awful lot.

    mostly what they don't know.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  5. #4
    I wonder if modern Christians just quit reading the New Testament?

    Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

    Is Judaism a religion or a race? If it is a race then why are Jews who convert to Christianity not legally considered Jews?

    https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Di...ic-Jews-518129
    Both in Israel and across the Jewish world, there is an almost blanket rejection of Messianic Jews, or Jews who believe in Jesus. They are ineligible to make aliya, because while they consider themselves to be Jews, is it not accepted that a Jew can believe in Jesus.

    Therefore, they are excluded from the Law of Return as people who have voluntarily converted out of Judaism. Some, such as Floer, were also baptized as babies, another reason cited by the Population and Immigration Bureau as grounds for rejection.

    Floer is the daughter of a Holocaust survivor and says she has been a victim of antisemitism in her home country, Sweden, but these arguments do not hold up against the law.


    On the other hand, why if Judaism is a religion, why are atheist Jews accepted?

    https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.pre...tate-1.5488653
    For example, a person can be secular in the political sense of the word and believe in a higher power (like the late Prof. Yeshayahu Leibowitz), or an atheist who is not really secular (like the late Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion). Secularism is – not only, but mainly – a political viewpoint, whereas atheism is firstly a philosophical viewpoint.

    If Christians believe that Jesus as the Messiah is the fulfillment of Judaism, then why would we see a country that bases immigration rights on the rejection of Jesus as being the fulfillment of any holy and positive Bible prophecy? Maybe because of preachers like this?

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  6. #5
    Daniel 9:25-27 (KJV)

    25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

    26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood [of lies], and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

    27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.


    The Book of Daniel is Unsealing - Focus on the Middle East and Prophecy!
    http://www.kjvbible.org/daniel.html
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Even if you say that the Bible says that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel moving our embassy there isn't fulfilling a prophecy.
    Ancient prophesy as revealed by the prophet Greenblatt at the oracle of CNN...

    A Trump administration will be a true friend to Israel. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, and the undivided city is essential to the security of its all its citizens regardless of their religious faith.

    Israel -- and its allies here in America -- need Donald Trump as the next president of the United States.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ancient prophesy as revealed by the prophet Greenblatt at the oracle of CNN...
    For some reason I feel like there should be chanting when you mention prophesies and oracles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  9. #8

    666



    On a mission from Satan
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    People that only know a little talk an awful lot.

    mostly what they don't know.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pcosmar again.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



Similar Threads

  1. Trump Says He Refused to Approve $1 Billion Jerusalem Embassy
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2018, 03:34 PM
  2. Donald Trump Won’t Move Embassy to Jerusalem, at Least for Now
    By Zippyjuan in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 07:35 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 01:29 PM
  4. A Dreadful Prophecy is Being Fulfilled
    By Ronin Truth in forum History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:42 AM
  5. The prophecy fulfilled
    By IHaveaDream in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 04:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •