Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Black Support For Trump Is Rising Into The Danger Zone For Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

I guess memes can't vote after all.
    What does that have to do with this thread?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    May have been to question memes role in opinion shaping, just guessing.
    That wasn't the question.

The question was what does black people voting for Republican congressman have to do with black people voting for President Trump?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

And right on cue, The Root's Michael Harriot is out with a derogatory hit piece on Blexit and Owens. A few highlights:

Respected Iraq war champion Dennis Prager has been wrong on many things but he may have found a gem in this case.

Conservative activist Candace Owens 'considering' running for office

By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

Candace Owens: There's an awakening among black voters

LA Times reports black voters are not convinced to vote for Democrats in 2020; Blexit Movement founder Candace Owens weighs in.

Conservative activist and commentator Candace Owens said Thursday she has decided to seek public office, though she's mum on when she’ll be running and against who.
    Owens, the former communications director at Turning Point USA, told Fox News that while she has been approached numerous times in the past to launch a political campaign, she made the decision on Wednesday evening after a conversation with her husband.

“We’ve come to a junction where it’s not enough just to comment on politics but to get involved in it,” Owens said.
    She also tweeted Thursday: "Never had any desire to [run for office] previously, but something changed in me last night."

foxnews.com/politics/candace-owens-considering-running-for-office

Get on twitter, its beautiful, they are rising up and speaking out against democrats.

Is it the danger zone yet?

Rasmussen Reports: Trump Approval Rate At 41% Among Likely Black Voters

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...55895390113792

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Polls seem to be still dynamic, but could it go over 50% after latest pro-BLM/civil rights Trump decisions?
    That would be nice.

Trump tweeted this out, and twitter flagged it and the media had a fit, saying the video is doctored.. LOL.. these have to be the most pathetic people on the planet.

Be nice if every black person that's still part of the Democratic Party could just walk away from that organization and never look back. Not saying they should join the Republican Party, but they need to stop supporting a organization that only "cares" about them when it comes to election seasons.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Is it the danger zone yet?

Rasmussen Reports: Trump Approval Rate At 41% Among Likely Black Voters

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...55895390113792
    A tweet which links to a blog post which links to a different tweet which links to a third tweet which links to a web page which says nothing about black voters and has no data.

It's beautiful.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

A tweet which links to a blog post which links to a different tweet which links to a third tweet which links to a web page which says nothing about black voters and has no data.

It's beautiful.

An image from a tweet which links to a different tweet which leads to a third tweet which links to a web page which does not contain that image.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    An image from a tweet which links to a different tweet which leads to a third tweet which links to a web page which does not contain that image.
    It's from a blue checkmark, which I assume means Rasmussen tweeted it out themselves?

If not, surely Rasmussen made a statement condemning the fake poll tweeted out by blue checkmark Rassmusen Reports on twitter?

Apparently Mike Cernovich paid them for the poll, so not sure they post polls other people pay for on their website, I guess they just deliver the data to them and send a tweet out verifying they performed the poll?

Who knows, but nothing I see indicates that Rasmussen did not perform said poll.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-01-2020 at 01:15 PM.

It's from a blue checkmark, which I assume means Rasmussen tweeted it out themselves?
    So?

What question did they ask?

How many people did they ask?

What were the stats from the previous day and the following day?

Is this a fluke or a trend?

Why did this one day's stats get tweeted and blogged and reposted by Trumpkins, but other days didn't?

Guess we'll never know.
    Pinochet is the model

So?

Why did this one day's stats get tweeted and blogged and reposted by Trumpkins, but other days didn't?

Guess we'll never know.
    They were paid to ask the questions, so I suppose those are questions they don't normally ask. I think they were paid once, so spotting a trend might be difficult.

I believe the question was on the topic of whether they approve of how Trump is handling the BLM protests.

They were paid to ask the questions, so I suppose those are questions they don't normally ask. I think they were paid once, so spotting a trend might be difficult.
    Yes, by Cernovich. So...

I believe the question was on the topic of whether they approve of how Trump is handling the BLM protests.
    I believe that broccoli is big mold.
    Pinochet is the model

Yes, by Cernovich. So...
    So you believe that not only is brocolli big mold, but that if Cerno pays them some money to do a poll they will return phoney results?

Cernovich made a documentary called "Hoaxed" that really cast BLM in a positive light, I am positive you were not aware of that.

I believe that broccoli is big mold.
    Not sure it matters a ton what the question was exactly because we know that they were asking black people whether they approved of Trump's performance handling ___________ (either the protests specifically or the country generally), and so the fact that they got 41% approved is massive news. Not terribly surprising, but very good news for everyone.

There's not going to be any mass exodus of black voters to Trump. That's a boomer delusion sold to the GOP by Candace Owens. Telling the black middle class they're on plantations isn't a way to sell conservatism, a fact I know will come as a surprise to some.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    There's not going to be any mass exodus of black voters to Trump. That's a boomer delusion sold to the GOP by Candace Owens. Telling the black middle class they're on plantations isn't a way to sell conservatism, a fact I know will come as a surprise to some.
    I disagree.

To start, Trump got 8% of the African American vote in 2016 which I believe was a record for a Republicans in recent history and Mitt Romney got like 3% of the African American vote. They don't wall watch the fake news media.

A lot of them are tired of the crime in their neighborhood, and they like the jobs that were coming in.

They are tired of decades of promises by Democrats, only to see Democrats running their cities and states and ruining everything.

They just need somebody who they feel is actually on their side, and wants to help them. That is Trump.

Will he get 41% of the African American vote? I doubt it, that would be awesome though.

However I would not be surprised if he doubled his support from 2016 to 2020. You might not see them all at the Trump rallies, but they are talking, and I think they will be heard at the voting booth.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-01-2020 at 04:45 PM.

So?

Guess we'll never know.
    I've seen the data, so I guess I'll have to find it again. There's a Rasmussen Tweet about this = maybe a week old. Now I'll have to find it.

What's more interesting is that Trump's strongest category is not whites, not blacks, but non white, not black, which I guess would contain Hispanics, Asians, and Native Americans? I really don't know but it's 18% of the population. Well, I looked at this poll a week ago and did analysis of the numbers and typed it on the computer, and found it.

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...37193921556480

Low to High over the couple of months

13=29 Blacks strong support
    20-39 Blacks support

22-41 Other non whites strong
    35-57 Other non whites support

30-36 Whites strong support
    45-50 whites support

The support by whites has been fairly constant. The support by blacks and other non whites has gone up in the last couple of months.

There's a link to the Rasmussen twitter. The data is the graphic. I haven't found a link to something on the rasmussen site, but there are a lot of numbers on the graphic.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I disagree.

To start, Trump got 8% of the African American vote in 2016 which I believe was a record for a Republicans in recent history and Mitt Romney got like 3% of the African American vote. They don't wall watch the fake news media.

A lot of them are tired of the crime in their neighborhood, and they like the jobs that were coming in.

They are tired of decades of promises by Democrats, only to see Democrats running their cities and states and ruining everything.

They just need somebody who they feel is actually on their side, and wants to help them. That is Trump.

Will he get 41% of the African American vote? I doubt it, that would be awesome though.

However I would not be surprised if he doubled his support from 2016 to 2020. You might not see them all at the Trump rallies, but they are talking, and I think they will be heard at the voting booth.
    "To start, Trump got 8% of the African American vote in 2016 which I believe was a record for a Republicans in recent history and Mitt Romney got like 3% of the African American vote."

That isn't right. Those numbers are low. Obama did well with blacks which shouldn't be a surprise. The numbers you're looking at might be black women. Black men are not under 10% for GOP and never have been.

Exit polls exist going back years, maybe I'll try to find some of them. Ok, Bush got 11% in 2004. Slightly better than your 8% record. 2000 Bush got 11%.

Here's a link - https://www.nytimes.com/elections/20...xit-polls.html - Nixon got 18% of blacks in 1972.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    "To start, Trump got 8% of the African American vote in 2016 which I believe was a record for a Republicans in recent history and Mitt Romney got like 3% of the African American vote."

That isn't right. Those numbers are low. Obama did well with blacks which shouldn't be a surprise. The numbers you're looking at might be black women. Black men are not under 10% for GOP and never have been.

Exit polls exist going back years, maybe I'll try to find some of them. Ok, Bush got 11% in 2004. Slightly better than your 8% record. 2000 Bush got 11%.

Here's a link - https://www.nytimes.com/elections/20...xit-polls.html - Nixon got 18% of blacks in 1972.
    Bush got more the first time, but only half the amount that Trump did in 2004:

It's a media poll from few months ago, exercise caution as usual with media news:

New polls show black support for Trump surging

35% of black voters and 38% of Hispanics support Trump now

December 3, 2019
    Rush Limbaugh could hardly contain his excitement. “We’ve got three polls today showing Donald Trump at 30 percent or higher with black voters,” he told his national radio audience Monday. “We’ve got Emerson, we’ve got Rasmussen and we’ve got Marist!”
    Rush was echoing a Trump 2020 campaign email titled “Black Voters Are Raising Their Voices in Support of President Trump. Recent Polls Show Significant Increase in Support from Black Community.”

The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters. A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent.

https://www.newsday.com/opinion/comm...ort-1.39184208

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1593797358365.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	7604
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Black support for Trump among likely voters has held consistently at 30%+ since the riots started.

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...95657791250432

You're getting trolled. Don't feed.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

https://twitter.com/ChrisStigall/sta...93146797178881

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...88832837746695

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast