Thread: Stupid People Meet Cheetahs

Stupid People Meet Cheetahs

Apparently "What the $#@!?" and "Oh $#@!" translate easily from Dutch.

Backstory - it's a nature preserve / drive through safari where people can watch cheetahs from the safety of their automobiles.

I was struck at how none of them even though to look over their shoulders while watching the first group.
    Last edited by angelatc; 05-11-2018 at 11:21 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did they think it was a petting zoo?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

LOLOLOL - "Let us picnic here, the cheetahs will not bother us."

It's actually a good thing they were so naive, if they were legitimately scared after they Fd up they would have been dead.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I was mostly disappointed by the ending.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Bad enough to exit your vehicle when you've obviously been told not to... but these people even let their kids out of the car. You can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's actually a good thing they were so naive, if they were legitimately scared after they Fd up they would have been dead.
    I suspect if the mother had run, she and that kid would be dead.

Three African dudes steal a meal from a group of lions. This is how it's done:

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cheetahs, lions and tigers are basically house cats with a wild streak. Think of the cute, playful ways that house cats attack everything. Now imagine that cat didn't weigh 8 lbs but rather a few hundred. Utter foolishness.

At first, I was like, that looks like a car seat. Surely, this crazy lady isn't taking a little kid out and then I was like...

WHAT.THE.$#@!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Three African dudes steal a meal from a group of lions. This is how it's done:
    Excuse me lions, we are safety inspectors.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Apparently "What the $#@!?" and "Oh $#@!" translate easily from Dutch.
    They've seen too many American movies and YouTubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    At first, I was like, that looks like a car seat. Surely, this crazy lady isn't taking a little kid out and then I was like...

WHAT.THE.$#@!.
    Cheetah Snacks .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Cheetah Snacks .
    Cheetos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

They were too close. The cheetahs should've given 'em another hundred yards ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9IlOQeU3lw
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-12-2018 at 11:32 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL and dad hauled ass.

"Dumkaupfenfrau - I told you was bad idea!"