Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June 12 summit predictions . . .

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    It's ON... Korea unifies in 3 to 5 years

It's OFF ...ww3 looms

It's a MAYBE ...they change the date, city or time

(D.) All or ANY of the Above
    It looks like it is back on . . .
    but nothing may happen if Bolton shows up -
    maybe it would be a more friendly "summit" with either RP or Rand - or even Dennis Rodman (?)
    help as a special envoy.

Timing of Trump-Kim meeting scheduled for June 12 revealed

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The White House said on Monday (June 4) that a first meeting between United States President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will take place at 9am local time in Singapore on June 12, 2018.
    https://www.straitstimes.com/world/u...ne-12-revealed

Singapore working hard to ensure Trump-Kim summit goes smoothly: Ng Eng Hen
    SINGAPORE - Singapore will play its role to be a good host to the June 12 summit, and various agencies are working hard to make sure the historic meeting between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jung Un goes smoothly, said Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen.
    Singapore was singled out for thanks by both US Defense Secretary James Mattis and South Korea Defense Minister Song Young Moo during their speeches at the Shangri-La Dialogue on Saturday (Jun 2), with Mr Mattis saying Singapore had "taken it all in their stride".
    Mr Trump had only hours earlier confirmed that the June 12 summit was going ahead.
    https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...hly-ng-eng-hen
    Last edited by Jan2017; 06-06-2018 at 09:58 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And threaten to send Oyarde to scalp Kim if they don't.
    Kim could stand to get a different barber.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    It looks like it is back on . . .
    but nothing may happen if Bolton shows up -
    maybe it would be a more friendly "summit" with either RP or Rand - or even Dennis Rodman (?)
    help as a special envoy.

Timing of Trump-Kim meeting scheduled for June 12 revealed

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The White House said on Monday (June 4) that a first meeting between United States President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will take place at 9am local time in Singapore on June 12, 2018.
    https://www.straitstimes.com/world/u...ne-12-revealed

Singapore working hard to ensure Trump-Kim summit goes smoothly: Ng Eng Hen
    SINGAPORE - Singapore will play its role to be a good host to the June 12 summit, and various agencies are working hard to make sure the historic meeting between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jung Un goes smoothly, said Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen.
    Singapore was singled out for thanks by both US Defense Secretary James Mattis and South Korea Defense Minister Song Young Moo during their speeches at the Shangri-La Dialogue on Saturday (Jun 2), with Mr Mattis saying Singapore had "taken it all in their stride".
    Mr Trump had only hours earlier confirmed that the June 12 summit was going ahead.
    https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...hly-ng-eng-hen
    NBA star turned Kim Jong Un soulmate Dennis Rodman will be in Singapore during President Trump’s summit with the North Korean dictator next week, The Post has learned.
    “The Worm” will arrive in the country a day before the June 12 sitdown — and sources said he could even play some sort of role in the negotiations.
    “No matter what you might think about his presence. One thing’s for sure the ratings will be huge,” a source said. “A lot of times in situations that involve complex diplomacy countries like to identify ambassadors of goodwill and whether you agree with it or not Dennis Rodman fits the bill.”

More at: https://nypost.com/2018/06/05/dennis...mp-kim-summit/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Jan2017

NBA star turned Kim Jong Un soulmate Dennis Rodman will be in Singapore during President Trump’s summit with the North Korean dictator next week, The Post has learned.

More at: https://nypost.com/2018/06/05/dennis...mp-kim-summit/
    Haha - Yuuge!

I predict the summit will take place.
    I predict Dennis Rodman will say some weird random sh*t.
    I predict Trump and Kim will attend the summit.

You heard it here first.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

maybe it would be a more friendly "summit" with either RP or Rand
    Didn't Kim request for one of them to be included?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/07/polit...ude/index.html

How is Donald Trump preparing for the huge North Korea summit? He's not.

In five days' time, President Donald Trump will travel to Singapore to participate in history: He will become the first American president to meet with a sitting North Korean leader.

Trump's summit with Kim Jong Un is a massive moment -- not just in Trump's presidency but in the course of diplomacy for potentially decades to come. North Korea has been a rogue and aggressive presence on the Korean peninsula for decades, but its acquisition of nuclear weapons makes it a worldwide problem.

How is Trump preparing for this huge sit-down? He isn't.

"I think I'm very well-prepared," Trump told reporters during a photo op with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Thursday. "I don't think I have to prepare very much. It's about attitude."

It's about attitude. If you were looking for a perfect three-word summary of Trump's political life -- or, actually, just his plain old life -- that's about as close as you could come to nailing it.

Whether it's making a real estate deal, starring in a reality TV show, kicking off his presidential bid or actually being President, Trump's basic view is: "I've got this."
    Trump has turned his belief in himself -- whether or not facts support that confidence -- into a life mantra.

"Develop your gut instincts and act on them," he tweeted in 2013. "You will have your biggest successes when you go with your gut--but be very smart & careful."

In 2014, he sounded a similar note: "Trust your instincts. They are there for a reason. Without instincts, you'll have a hard time getting to--and staying at--the top."

His 2016 presidential campaign was Trump's ultimate experiment in faking it until you make it. He eschewed policy briefings or any sort of traditional debate prep. As a result, there were moments during the campaign when it was clear that Trump had zero idea what he was talking about.
    More at link.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    quoting CNN lol
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

The missing link between Trump & Rocket Man

The Donald, The Worm
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Haha - Yuuge!

On Tuesday the NY Post caused a mini meltdown in diplomatic circle when it reported that Kim Jong-Un's basketball bff (bbff?) Dennis Rodman will be present in Singapore on June 12 for the Trump-Kim summit.

The report triggered proud "resistance" comedian Chelsea Handler who tweeted to her millions of followers that “Dennis Rodman will be in Singapore during the Trump-Kim summit. Just like a Obama, a black man will do all the work and Trump will try and take credit for it. Hey, @Dennisrodman take a knee and see what happens."
    Meanwhile, Rodman’s agent denied that the Post report was true, saying that “no plans or flights have been made yet.”
    Well, it appears that - shockingly - the NY Post was wrong, because on Thursday morning White House deputy press secretary Hoan Gidley told Fox News he rejects the idea of Dennis Rodman joining Trump and Kim for denuke talks.
    "I don't know what part the best rebounder in basketball has to play in that. He is great on the court but negotiations should best be left to those who are good at it. ... Trump is the best."
    WH rejects idea of Dennis Rodman joining Trump and Kim for denuke talks.

Hogan Gidley: “I don't know what part the best rebounder in basketball has to play in that. He is great on the court but negotiations should best be left to those who are good at it. ... Trump is the best.” pic.twitter.com/IEh8acamlG
    — Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) June 7, 2018
    Sad. Surely Rodman's presence would have made for a much more entertaining summit, coming just days after Trump is set to tear apart the established globalist system after this weekend's G-7 summit in Toronto ends, historically, without a communique signed by all members.
    There was some bad news too: while there was some speculation that neocon John Bolton would be absent from the Singapore delegation, in an apparent escalation of tensions between him and Mike Pompeo, Bloomberg's Jennifer Jacobs reported that he will in fact take Rodman's place.
    Yes, Bolton will be part of the Trump delegation in Singapore for the Kim Jong Un summit. https://t.co/jTFlYyA8jZ
    — Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) June 7, 2018

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ump-kim-summit
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Mitt won

TEOTWAWKI

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Nothing significant will be any different on June 13th. North Korea will not give up their nuclear program- not when it gets them the respect they have been looking for. US won't withdraw all the troops (if any) from South Korea. North and South may start to allow some people to cross the border.
    Only thing actually different today is that Trump is calling off military exercises near Korea. No other details have been achieved beyond a list of goals. Trump did say he would not ease up on any sanctions and he would not be removing any troops (that is in the "maybe in the future" category though). A non-binding list of goals but no details of how to achieve them was signed. Dennis Rodman cried.

Will it be a better deal than the Iran deal he is so critical of? So far, there is no actual deal so hard to say.

"I mean, I may stand before you in six months and say, 'Hey, I was wrong.' I don't know that I'll ever admit that, but I'll find some kind of an excuse."
    Donald Trump at his press conference following the meeting. https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/12/polit...ore/index.html
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-12-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Paul Pompeo 2020

Mission Accomplished, Trump in a Lock Box, war games halted.

I predict the Summit will be historic and luxurious.

You heard it here first.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

The Trump cancellation letter was pretty obvious he was using it as leverage, so many people couldn't see through it but this guy is pretty predictable once you've read the art of the deal or analyzed some of his plays.

After all of this has taken place in Singapore, I'm thinking the cancellation letter and N.Korea coming back to the table was all theatrics since at that point delegates have already been in communication and meeting in person.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Jan2017

Singapore shelled out $15 million for the Trump-Kim summit. Some question that expense

• Singapore not only played host to U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's summit on June 12, but the country also shelled out $15 million for the event.
    • Singapore's prime minister said the Southeast Asian nation was willing to bear the cost "for a good cause."
    • The money went into security, operations and the luxury hotel stay for the North Korean contingent.

The tiny island-state of Singapore in Southeast Asia not only hosted the historic meeting between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Tuesday, but the wealthy country also racked up a 20 million-Singapore-dollar ($15 million) bill.
    "It is a cost we are willing to pay," Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong told local press on Sunday.
    The summit would prove to be a positive for Singapore, Lee said, in terms of the country's reputation, standing and "how people look at us."

"It gives us publicity. The fact that we have been chosen as the site of the meeting — we did not ask for it, but we were asked and we agreed — says something about Singapore's relations with the parties, with America, with North Korea, also our standing in the international community," he added.
    Singapore is one of the few countries in the world that has relationships with both the U.S. and North Korea.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/13/sing...im-summit.html

Last edited by Jan2017; 06-13-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12