Thread: Twelve-year-old arrested for playing without toy gun

Default Twelve-year-old arrested for playing without toy gun

I had already found out that those courageous boys in blue sometimes shoot and kill children that walk around with a toy gun. The cops usually defend these murders with claiming that the toy gun looked “real” and they were threatened by it.

Last Monday, 12-year-old David Sims (reportedly autistic), a 5th grader in Conroe Independent School District’s Bozman Intermediate School, was motioning with his hands like he had a gun…
    His art teacher then called the police to report him.

The cops came, handcuffed David and hauled away. This dangerous criminal was charged with a “criminal offence” (for motioning his hands like having a gun).
    David told FOX 26:
    She [CISD Police Officer] just put handcuffs on me and told me I need to go with her.
    David was held for hours at the juvenile detention centre on Monday wondering what he did wrong.
    His mother Amy Sims explained that she was only notified of her son’s arrest until after he’d been booked. Sims noted that her son doesn’t understand that playing make believe guns on campus has become inappropriate behaviour.
    Amy Sims also said:
    They just said, ‘We don’t tolerate that. We take it as a threat.’ A threat? He didn’t threaten anyone. He didn’t do anything but play.
    Being put in handcuffs, not knowing what he did wrong, I could have had a talk with him and told him look, I know you like to play guns, but you can’t do it in school.
    According to Montgomery County Attorney, J.D. Lambright: “We want to get them turned around and on the right path”.
    Apparently playing with an imaginary gun is a clear sign that kids will get led astray (boys like these might grow up really bad, like wearing a uniform, and arrest innocent people…).

David will not be allowed back at the school and has to go to an alternative disciplinary school for the rest of the year: https://thefreethoughtproject.com/au...-rifle-school/
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    David will not be allowed back at the school and has to go to an alternative disciplinary school for the rest of the year:
    The regular programming is not working on this one. Time to double down.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.