Thread: I'm just gonna post this for AF's pleasure...

I'm just gonna post this for AF's pleasure...

LAND OF AUS

‘Sexual Consent Expert’ Says Parents Should Ask Permission Before Changing Babies’ Diaper

Posted on May 10, 2018
    Appearing on Austrailian television Tuesday, sexuality expert Deanne Carson raised eyebrows across the planet with a bizarre claim.

Carson, who describes herself as “a leading Australian sexuality educator, researcher, speaker, author and ultimate keeper of a straight face when dispelling children’s misconceptions about bodies and baby making,” told ABC that parents should ask their baby’s consent before changing their diapers.
    She called it an important step to establish a “culture of consent” in the home.

Carson instructed parents to make eye contact with their infants, and ask, “‘I’m going to change your nappy now, is that okay?’ Of course the baby is not going to respond ‘yes mum, that’s awesome. I’d love to have my nappy changed,'” she said.

“But if you leave a space, and wait for body language and wait to make eye contact, then you’re letting that child know that their response matters.”

At the top of the segment, Carson identified herself as working with children from three years old on issues surrounding consent. She added that parents ought to introduce issues of consent as early as from birth.

Social media users and conservative pundits were quit to slap down the “leftist lunacy,” as many called it.
    Former Senate candidate for the right-wing Australian Liberty Party, Kirralie Smith, wrote on Facebook,

“This goes way beyond lunacy! This is neglect and child abuse!!!! Many children never want you to change their nappy. Asking them for consent is a serious indication of severe mental problems. Nappies must be changed to prevent serious skin damage and pain for the child. What is worse is the fact the ABC actually spent our tax dollars on this moronic opinion.”

Imam Tawhidi, know as Imam of Peace on Twitter, compared such bizarre consent rules to Islamic law and fatwas.

Carson took to Facebook Thursday to issue a statement about the backlash, saying, “I gave an interview the other day about teaching consent to young children…Sadly, some people have chosen to ridicule me (oh no! Pink hair! Must be a lesbian!) and the notion of giving infants bodily autonomy (poo in nappies har har amiright?!).”

Watch a clip from the interview at Mirror.co.uk
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The state doesn't have to ask permission for anything though.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Thanks, I needed that.

With hair like that he must be an expert.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    With hair like that he must be an expert.
    Looks like a heavily medicated baby genitalia expert .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Thanks, I needed that.

For when you get bored on the boat:

https://www.deannecarson.com/speaker/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

(oh no! Pink hair! Must be a lesbian!)
    Either that, or one of the other various TQLGTHB's
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The state doesn't have to ask permission for anything though.
    Of course. If the baby doesn't give consent, you can always call the Police to change their diaper.

Baby cries...
    "Stop resisting!" Twist's babies arm behind it's back.

Baby squeals...
    "Stop resisting!" Puts baby into mini chokehold, twists arm more.

Baby squeals, stops breathing, turns red...
    "Stop resisting!" Swings baby by legs onto floor, foot on back...

Baby squeals again...
    Taser deployed.

Baby squeals, then stops...
    "You are under arrest for resisting your diaper change." Small plastic ties applied to arms and legs. Baby carried to Police car like a strung chicken.

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-10-2018 at 09:39 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

For AF's pleasure......

click full screen then switch back
    Last edited by Mach; 05-11-2018 at 09:46 PM.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "you must spread some rep"

Oh my gawd that was funny as $#@! (no pun intended!!) LOLOL
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Of course. If the baby doesn't give consent, you can always call the Police to change their diaper.

Baby cries...
    "Stop resisting!" Twist's babies arm behind it's back.

Baby squeals...
    "Stop resisting!" Puts baby into mini chokehold, twists arm more.

Baby squeals, stops breathing, turns red...
    "Stop resisting!" Swings baby by legs onto floor, foot on back...

Baby squeals again...
    Taser deployed.

Baby squeals, then stops...
    "You are under arrest for resisting your diaper change." Small plastic ties applied to arms and legs. Baby carried to Police car like a strung chicken.

This reads like a cop’s wet dream....
    No - No - No - No

Much progress was made thanks to critical thinking, when two pedo-doctors agreed right away that sex with children is ok.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-12-2018 at 07:19 AM.

Viacom advertising "Awesome" new Tranny Kid

I wonder what babies about to aborted would say about this "culture of consent"?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post

Viacom advertising "Awesome" new Tranny Kid
    $#@!ing child abuse.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-12-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Transgender Files $50K Complaint After Muslim Woman Refuses to Wax Genitals

BY TYLER O'NEIL MAY 21, 2018
    CHAT 34 COMMENTS

Facebook photo of Mad Wax waxing studio.

Earlier this month, a male-to-female transgender filed a $50,000 human rights complaint after a Muslim woman refused to perform a Brazilian wax on his genitals. The unnamed transgender person has repeatedly claimed that he called inquiring about a leg wax, but the owner of Mad Wax, the waxing studio based in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, insisted the request clearly indicated his interest in a genital wax.

"She never once asked for a leg wax [from] us," Mad Wax manager, president, and CEO Jason Carruthers told PJ Media. "She said, 'Women have penises and women have balls and if your staff is not comfortable then they can look for another job.' That is clearly referring to a brazilian wax, which involves the genitals."

Carruthers added that the transgender complainant "only mentioned 'leg wax' after the story got out. My guess is she was embarrassed to admit she wanted a Brazilian."
    The female Muslim employee refused to provide the service, based on her religious convictions not to physically touch a man outside her family.

The anonymous transgender person filed a $50,000 complaint with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario (HRTO) two weeks ago, seeking compensation for "immense harm to my dignity," CTV Windsor reported.

The complainant alleged that he called Mad Wax in March to ask about a leg wax. He explicitly asked whether "transgender women" were welcome for waxing services. An employee told him that the manager would follow up.

Carruthers called the transgender complainant, clarifying that his company does not provide waxing services to men. His "waxer," a Muslim woman, refuses to wax male parts on the basis of her religious convictions that it would violate Sharia (Islamic religious law) to do so. Carruthers also told the complainant that no other staff were available to perform the request.

In the complaint, the unnamed transgender person claimed to have "offered to educate the manager on his duty to accommodate" him.

Carruthers confirmed to CTV Windsor that he received the complaint. He also insisted that his shop does not take part in discrimination.

"All clients regardless of sex, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation are welcome," Carruthers said. "However, we also welcome staff members and respect their religious beliefs and feelings of safety and dignity in regards to the right not to perform waxing services on males or male genitals."

The Mad Wax CEO told the Windsor Star that a derogatory video about his business and threats from the complainant have created a destructive and inflammatory "media circus."

Carruthers said it was clear from his conversation with the transgender complainant that he sought a Brazilian wax, rather than leg waxing, as the complainant has insisted since.

"I have no male wax staff," the CEO explained. "We are not able to provide that service."

Carruthers said 98 percent of the spa's clientele is female, and he employs no male staff. The spa has waxed the arms and backs of male clients, but has never hidden its inability to accommodate a Brazilian wax for a male.

"When we've been asked about a male Brazilian wax in the past we tell them we're not able to provide that service and they move on," Carruthers told the Windsor Star. "It's never been an issue."

The anonymous complainant referred questions to his Toronto lawyer, Megan Evans Maxwell. Maxwell admitted, "There's not much I can say right now because the matter is before the tribunal."

Carruthers' lawyer, Ray Colautti, told the Star that the HRTO will arrange a meeting between both parties and a mediator. If the issue cannot be resolved then, it would move on to an official tribunal hearing.

The transgender complainant insisted in his HRTO complaint that Carutthers' “refusal to provide me with leg-waxing services because I am a Transgender woman, and their disclosing my name, gender identity and personal information to various media outlets has left me feeling threatened, exposed, with my rights violated in terms of seeking services as a woman in the Windsor-Essex community.”

The Federalist's Kaeley Triller put the case in stark terms. "Man believes it is his human right to force a woman to wax his body without her consent. Sues for $50k. Holy rape culture," Triller tweeted.

Kaeley Triller@KaeleyT

Man believes it is his human right to force a woman to wax his body without her consent. Sues for $50k. Holy #RapeCulture https://windsor.ctvnews.ca/human-rights-application-launched-against-windsor-body-waxing-business-by-transgender-woman-1.3925911 …
    11:21 PM - May 11, 2018

Human rights application launched against Windsor body waxing business by transgender woman
    The complainant seeks compensation in the amount of $50,000 for “immense harm to my dignity,” according to the complaint filed through the tribunal.
    windsor.ctvnews.ca

Many prominent legal cases have focused on whether or not privately-owned businesses have a right to opt out of providing specific services based on their religious convictions.

The most high profile case, Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission, is currently before the U.S. Supreme Court. That case centers on baker Jack Phillips' refusal to craft a cake for a same-sex wedding, on the basis that supporting such a wedding violates his religious beliefs and free speech that marriage is between one man and one woman. A California judge recently ruled in favor of a Christian baker in a similar case.

Such cases often revolve around the claim that refusing to serve a same-sex wedding involves discrimination against people based on their sexual orientation. Similarly, the unnamed transgender complainant argued that Mad Wax discriminated against him on the basis of his transgender identity, refusing to accept his insistence that he is a female and has a female body.

While the religious freedom and free speech of Christian bakers and wedding-service companies are often rejected out of hand on the basis that their beliefs are part of a powerful majority, Muslim beliefs in Canada and the U.S. cannot be rejected for that reason.

This Muslim woman insists that she will not wax a male body — especially the area around his genitals — even if the man in question says he is a woman. Her religious freedom to opt out of performing this service should be respected, just as the religious freedom and free speech of bakers like Jack Phillips should be respected.
    Neither case involves discrimination, but a business' decision about what services it will provide. Just as Jack Phillips will not bake same-sex wedding cakes (he does gladly sell other cakes to LGBT people), so Mad Wax will not provide Brazilian waxes for men, and the Muslim worker who was the only person available when this transgender complainant called refuses to wax men, based on her religious convictions.

If the HRTO rules that this transgender complainant must be considered a woman and therefore forces Mad Wax to wax his genitals, that would constitute government enforcement of a quasi-religious view of sexuality, and a clear violation of this Muslim woman's religious freedom.

Transgenderism presents an interesting conundrum for law. Violence against anyone — transgender people emphatically included — should be prosecuted. Even so, many people will reject transgender identity, no matter what politicians say. Law should not force someone to violate his or her conscience in order to establish the idea that someone's internal identity overrules their biology.

At least in this case, some liberals can champion the religious minority (a Muslim) over the sexual minority (the transgender complainant). Will they refuse to defend religious freedom even in such a case?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/transge...-wax-genitals/

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Carruthers added that the transgender complainant "only mentioned 'leg wax' after the story got out. My guess is she was embarrassed to admit she wanted a Brazilian."

The female Muslim employee refused to provide the service, based on her religious convictions not to physically touch a man outside her family.
    LOL, so, in this hand we have the Race card, the Muslim card, the Qu eer card and the Pervert card.

Which one beats all?